RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looks like some people just dont like competition...

Go down 
+16
Dain
Pourman
LordofChaos
Moose
asuaruto~tenshi
Greatgulley
ls/vtecJon
sir90hatch
ho2nvda
FightersGarage
pwr trpn
95shitegra
KongGMC
skweeters
gdubber
Reign_Maker
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

Looks like some people just dont like competition... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looks like some people just dont like competition...   Looks like some people just dont like competition... - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Dec 2007, 7:50 pm

Hell yeah... Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
asuaruto~tenshi

asuaruto~tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Looks like some people just dont like competition...   Looks like some people just dont like competition... - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Dec 2007, 2:10 pm

rofl.. I was on racingpensacola.com like.. a year ago or whatever... I didn't like that site. bunch of douchebags.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/expendablemarionette
Moose

Moose

PostSubject: Re: Looks like some people just dont like competition...   Looks like some people just dont like competition... - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Dec 2007, 3:03 pm

im not on that site @ all, but be careful on postin too much spam on boards like that, they might decide to bring their idiocy to our board and has a shitton of racingpensuckola usernames and siggies etc.... but otherwise Looks like some people just dont like competition... - Page 2 184465
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looks like some people just dont like competition...   Looks like some people just dont like competition... - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Dec 2007, 3:08 pm

You guys don't know anything about the old RP.
Back to top Go down
Moose

Moose

PostSubject: Re: Looks like some people just dont like competition...   Looks like some people just dont like competition... - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Dec 2007, 3:10 pm

birdy wrote:
i also know nothing about the new one tho... well other than what ppl said about it in this thread
Back to top Go down
95shitegra

95shitegra

PostSubject: Re: Looks like some people just dont like competition...   Looks like some people just dont like competition... - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Dec 2007, 3:45 pm

used to is the key though... its been pretty dead for quite a while
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: Looks like some people just dont like competition...   Looks like some people just dont like competition... - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Dec 2007, 9:18 pm

birdy wrote:
I know a LOT about the old RP... Remember, I was there long before you were..
Back to top Go down
LordofChaos

PostSubject: Re: Looks like some people just dont like competition...   Looks like some people just dont like competition... - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Dec 2007, 1:46 am

i remember how RP used to be... didnt like it much then, and it just got worse from there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.injectedvids.com

PostSubject: Re: Looks like some people just dont like competition...   Looks like some people just dont like competition... - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Dec 2007, 1:49 am

Reign_Maker wrote:
birdy wrote:

I was talking about everybody else minus the select few that have been around.

I liked it, regardless of all the shit talking. Once you were "in" and new everyone, it was all fun.
Back to top Go down
Pourman

Pourman

PostSubject: Re: Looks like some people just dont like competition...   Looks like some people just dont like competition... - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Dec 2007, 11:51 am

birdy wrote:
... THAT'S why I stopped posting on there 2 years ago ... everyday it was just B.S. , and yes it got progressively worse Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looks like some people just dont like competition...   Looks like some people just dont like competition... - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Dec 2007, 11:56 am

Haaaaaaaaaaaters.
Back to top Go down
LordofChaos

PostSubject: Re: Looks like some people just dont like competition...   Looks like some people just dont like competition... - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Dec 2007, 4:20 pm

most everyone on rpcola IS/WAS a hater.
Back to top Go down
http://www.injectedvids.com

PostSubject: Re: Looks like some people just dont like competition...   Looks like some people just dont like competition... - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Dec 2007, 5:57 pm

Okay.
Back to top Go down
Pourman

Pourman

PostSubject: Re: Looks like some people just dont like competition...   Looks like some people just dont like competition... - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Dec 2007, 7:25 pm

LordofChaos wrote:
most everyone on rpcola IS/WAS a hater.
... TRUE Dat Looks like some people just dont like competition... - Page 2 550103
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: Looks like some people just dont like competition...   Looks like some people just dont like competition... - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Dec 2007, 2:33 pm

birdy wrote:
Reign_Maker wrote:
birdy wrote:
I was talking about everybody else minus the select few that have been around.
I liked it, regardless of all the shit talking. Once you were "in" and new everyone, it was all fun.
That was the PROBLEM with RP... If you werent IN, you were out... If you werent one of the BOYS, then you got flamed bigger than shit... I never had a problem with ANYone really, but... I dunno... I just know there are things about RP that I hope never transfer over here... I dont like thinking that my members cant say what they want for fear that someone might literally want to physically harm them... I dont ever want the members here to worry about being banned or publicly mocked for disagreeing with the staff... I want people to come here and feel comfortable and safe when posting...
Back to top Go down
Pourman

Pourman

PostSubject: Re: Looks like some people just dont like competition...   Looks like some people just dont like competition... - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Dec 2007, 3:44 pm

Thank you Looks like some people just dont like competition... - Page 2 550103
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looks like some people just dont like competition...   Looks like some people just dont like competition... - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Dec 2007, 5:12 pm

Okay.
Back to top Go down
asuaruto~tenshi

asuaruto~tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Looks like some people just dont like competition...   Looks like some people just dont like competition... - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Dec 2007, 5:51 pm

Hey Reign, didn't we meet on RP? I think we did. ;D You were the only person I liked. rofl
Un... and to add onto your comment about people being afraid to post something b/c they might get flamed yeah I hear ya. You can't really do that in a lot of automotive forums without someone crawling up your ass about something lame.

I don't particularly care what other people say or think about me or my ideas unless they're actually being USEFUL in their criticsm (good or bad) but even so, I still try and choose my words carefully. It's hard to take what someone else is saying over the internet as serious or joking unless you put LOL or ;o) or something else like that at the end of your statement.

Of course...there was that one kid who was just being a straight up cuntbag... you remember that? When I just completely went off on him? I think it was in the Christmas Get Together thread... but he got deleted. x)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looks like some people just dont like competition...   Looks like some people just dont like competition... - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Dec 2007, 6:02 pm

I guess I was one of the people that flamed others because I always got to say what I thought, haha.
Back to top Go down
asuaruto~tenshi

asuaruto~tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Looks like some people just dont like competition...   Looks like some people just dont like competition... - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Dec 2007, 6:19 pm

Birdddddyyy!

Bad boy. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dain

Dain

PostSubject: Re: Looks like some people just dont like competition...   Looks like some people just dont like competition... - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Dec 2007, 7:15 pm

To those who have this "our site is better" attitude... Its new. Every forum is good when its new. I <3 RP even though its dead
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/talon4show
Disco
Administrizzle
Disco

PostSubject: Re: Looks like some people just dont like competition...   Looks like some people just dont like competition... - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Dec 2007, 9:38 pm

Every new form Ive been on has blown due to a lack of active members. I joined RP about a year ago and quickly found that it wasnt for me. I think thats how forums are you either feel welcome or you dont. Either way IMO Race 850 isnt in direct competition with anyone or any foum. Theres plenty of internet to go around. cheers
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: Looks like some people just dont like competition...   Looks like some people just dont like competition... - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Dec 2007, 11:04 pm

Riku: I think I first remember seein you on Florida Street Scene, then maybe RP, but thanks for the compliments... Looks like some people just dont like competition... - Page 2 214402

Birdy: When you werent banned from RP a hundred times or so, I never really saw you bein an asshole or anything... Smart ass maybe, but never saw you as being mean...

Dain: This isnt an "our site is better" thread, its about me putting up our link in my sig and having it deleted with out anything being said to me... If I ever deleted something, either in your thread or in your sig, I would show you the common courtesy to at least tell you why I did it... RP had its moments, and you may love it, but IMO, it could have been SO much more...
Back to top Go down
girlyboostdlude

PostSubject: Re: Looks like some people just dont like competition...   Looks like some people just dont like competition... - Page 2 EmptyFri 04 Jan 2008, 2:50 am

i cant believe i didnt read this before but thats really lame they did
that... almost everyone knows how i feel about that site.

i do see this site as being very respectable... mainly because Jake welcomed me and let me know he will not be putting up with that crap on this site.

You can keep a site clean and not have only bashing going on if you have the right admins/moderators... not only when its new. We have a florida prelude site and i happen to be a moderator there. The site started a little less than 2 years ago. We do NOT put up with any kind of crap... we have become a family over there and will not tolerate any one that doesnt like it. I think this site will stay like that simply because the people here are respectful and mature.

i like race850 Looks like some people just dont like competition... - Page 2 550103
Back to top Go down
girlyboostdlude

PostSubject: Re: Looks like some people just dont like competition...   Looks like some people just dont like competition... - Page 2 EmptyFri 04 Jan 2008, 2:58 am

bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looks like some people just dont like competition...   Looks like some people just dont like competition... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looks like some people just dont like competition...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next