RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Years and day after

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pourman

Pourman

New Years and day after Empty
PostSubject: New Years and day after   New Years and day after EmptyFri 28 Dec 2007, 1:01 am

I'm sure many of you have made plans for New Years eve already , but I'm posting this more for New Years DAY cheers ... I work at The Florabama Lounge & Package , I'm sure most of you have heard of it New Years and day after 550103 anyway , on New Years day at Noon , we have "The Polar Bear Dip" on the beach behind the Club , and then there's Black Eyed Peas and Greens (with draft beer) for all the participants ... this has been going on for over 20 years , and it's always a HUGE event ... TV stations and Newspapers from around the region usually show up to report on this event ... it's always hopping at any time , so if you ever make it over here , come and say Hi at the Top Deck Bar ( I have a permanent Tan Very Happy ) ... check this out http://www.florabama.com/
Back to top Go down
ho2nvda

ho2nvda

PostSubject: Re: New Years and day after   New Years and day after EmptySun 30 Dec 2007, 2:56 pm

the polar bear dip huh? is this just a quick dip or to see you can stay in the longest....i work in the water and can stay in for a few hours...
Back to top Go down
bthepennyswife

bthepennyswife

PostSubject: Re: New Years and day after   New Years and day after EmptyMon 31 Dec 2007, 1:22 am

No cold water for me. haha. However it does sound interresting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cherish5683
racinfeind59

racinfeind59

PostSubject: Re: New Years and day after   New Years and day after EmptyMon 31 Dec 2007, 4:08 am

i just moved from oregon
i doubt this water can be much colder than
a hott summer day up there lol
Back to top Go down
Pourman

Pourman

PostSubject: Re: New Years and day after   New Years and day after EmptyMon 31 Dec 2007, 4:16 am

It's NOT the ACT , it's the PRINCIPLE Wink ... Free food & beer FTW cheers
Back to top Go down
Moose

Moose

PostSubject: Re: New Years and day after   New Years and day after EmptyMon 31 Dec 2007, 12:08 pm

do you guys condone/ aid underage drinking ?? New Years and day after 327526
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years and day after   New Years and day after EmptyMon 31 Dec 2007, 2:00 pm

if they dont ill support you moose lol, i havent been to jail in a while.
Back to top Go down
Moose

Moose

PostSubject: Re: New Years and day after   New Years and day after EmptyMon 31 Dec 2007, 2:09 pm

YAY!!! how bout this, after im drunk ill take you for a drive and we can go driftoooo ^_^

and then my clutch will be COMPLETELY dead Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pourman

Pourman

PostSubject: Re: New Years and day after   New Years and day after EmptyMon 31 Dec 2007, 3:17 pm

Moose wrote:
do you guys condone/ aid underage drinking ?? New Years and day after 327526
that's a negative Ghost-Rider ... we are responsible vendors New Years and day after 550103
Back to top Go down
Pourman

Pourman

PostSubject: Re: New Years and day after   New Years and day after EmptyTue 01 Jan 2008, 6:53 pm

Watch local news tonight ... there were thousands of people there today New Years and day after 958575 all the news stations were there , and some regional media ... Good Times New Years and day after 943492
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Years and day after   New Years and day after Empty

Back to top Go down

New Years and day after
Page 1 of 1