RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

so check this out (and possibly help?)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Moose

Moose

so check this out (and possibly help?) Empty
PostSubject: so check this out (and possibly help?)   so check this out (and possibly help?) EmptyThu 03 Jan 2008, 1:42 am

i keep trying to download chiodos first album via torrent but everytime i dl it and try to play it in itunes it has built in skips... what the eff? i have tried several dif. torrents and they all do the same thing (i got their new album working fine although the first torrent did the same thing.). another weird thing is that it doesn't skip around in the song... it plays a split second from a dif song. any ideas or suggestions??
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: so check this out (and possibly help?)   so check this out (and possibly help?) EmptyThu 03 Jan 2008, 2:11 am

Looks like you been torr"OWNED"... lol... I had that problem with an Evinessense song... Took forever to find one that wasnt effed up...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: so check this out (and possibly help?)   so check this out (and possibly help?) EmptyThu 03 Jan 2008, 2:24 am

Stop listening to Indie crap. Problem solved Smile
Back to top Go down
Moose

Moose

PostSubject: Re: so check this out (and possibly help?)   so check this out (and possibly help?) EmptyThu 03 Jan 2008, 2:38 am

i was waiting for you to say something like that Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: so check this out (and possibly help?)   so check this out (and possibly help?) EmptyThu 03 Jan 2008, 2:57 am

Haha, okay, okay...

It's not your download engine or anything with your computer. It's the torrent that you're downloading. The same torrent can have multiple names depending on how many seeders it has. Try and look at the ratings on the torrents before DL'ng them and see if they are good. Some even have comments from others that have DL'd that specific torrent.

The reason it skips around like that is because DL'ng music is "illegal" so people put out BS torrents/songs that are absolute crap. I've DL'd a few songs that break up in the middle of the song, raise the volume, start spouting out random cuss words, etc...
Back to top Go down
Moose

Moose

PostSubject: Re: so check this out (and possibly help?)   so check this out (and possibly help?) EmptyThu 03 Jan 2008, 3:25 am

i need to stop being lazy and pay attention to things like that again :/

thanks!

but i just gave up on chiodos and now im looking for other stuff

like the blood brothers :p

(jk d00d)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: so check this out (and possibly help?)   so check this out (and possibly help?) EmptyThu 03 Jan 2008, 3:28 am

If you like Chiodos try out a band called "A Day To Remember."
Back to top Go down
Moose

Moose

PostSubject: Re: so check this out (and possibly help?)   so check this out (and possibly help?) EmptyThu 03 Jan 2008, 3:34 am

lol seeing as the first thing i found by them was a kelly clarkson cover and the second one was what sounded like an acoustic christian rock song, im going to go ahead and say "ouch Sad". im just trying to get some moosic on my macbook, ive had it since september and i only have like 4 gigs of music on it. what would you suggest? ill listen to almost anything except rap(most of it anyway)
Back to top Go down
robbie2883

robbie2883

PostSubject: Re: so check this out (and possibly help?)   so check this out (and possibly help?) EmptyThu 03 Jan 2008, 8:33 am

newsbins > torrents

and they're 100% more reliable
Back to top Go down
Dan
Asian Zing
Dan

PostSubject: Re: so check this out (and possibly help?)   so check this out (and possibly help?) EmptyThu 03 Jan 2008, 9:24 am

True that on newsbin. Altho if your L337 like myself, you use invite only torrent sites that have share ratio requirments. All quality, no BS.
Back to top Go down
Moose

Moose

PostSubject: Re: so check this out (and possibly help?)   so check this out (and possibly help?) EmptyThu 03 Jan 2008, 9:58 am

Well i would use those 1337 sites... if you invited me ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: so check this out (and possibly help?)   so check this out (and possibly help?) EmptyThu 03 Jan 2008, 2:12 pm

I personally use Limewire Pro for music and I've never had a problem. You can set your settings to Cable/DSL downloads only and have an option not to share with anyone. You can also decide how much bandwidth you want to dedicate to your DL's.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Asian Zing
Dan

PostSubject: Re: so check this out (and possibly help?)   so check this out (and possibly help?) EmptyFri 04 Jan 2008, 4:11 am

Moose wrote:
Well i would use those 1337 sites... if you invited me ^_^

If they actually opened the invites again i would gladly send you an invite, but until than you'll have to wait. I'll keep ya posted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: so check this out (and possibly help?)   so check this out (and possibly help?) EmptyFri 04 Jan 2008, 4:13 am

the invite you sent me never worked. now im SOL>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so check this out (and possibly help?)   so check this out (and possibly help?) Empty

Back to top Go down

so check this out (and possibly help?)
Page 1 of 1