RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Going to pull the trigger on a UDM

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
joaquin03

joaquin03

Going to pull the trigger on a UDM Empty
PostSubject: Going to pull the trigger on a UDM   Going to pull the trigger on a UDM EmptyTue 08 Jan 2008, 3:02 am

What's up guys. As some of you may know, keeping my black G clean is quite a task. I've decided I'm going to invest in a UDM (Ultimate Detailing Machine). I'm also going to use it for my detailing jobs that I do on the side, since I've become a little more serious with that. I think this will be a good investment. If you guys got any comments or if any of you own this machine already, feel free to give me some feedback. I will definately give some feedback once I get my hands on this and try it out. Laterz!!

--Joaquin
Back to top Go down
Dan
Asian Zing
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Going to pull the trigger on a UDM   Going to pull the trigger on a UDM EmptyTue 08 Jan 2008, 7:37 am

I've seen alot of youtube vids on it being used. Im pretty sure im getting one also. Let me know how it is What a Face
Back to top Go down
Disco
Administrizzle
Disco

PostSubject: Re: Going to pull the trigger on a UDM   Going to pull the trigger on a UDM EmptyTue 08 Jan 2008, 8:27 am

never heard uf it I guess I gotta utube it
Back to top Go down
joaquin03

joaquin03

PostSubject: Re: Going to pull the trigger on a UDM   Going to pull the trigger on a UDM EmptyWed 09 Jan 2008, 12:05 am

just saw a couple of bad reviews but i don't think that's gonna change my mind... the service they recieved after the fact was satisfactory. i'm buying this weekend!!
Back to top Go down
joaquin03

joaquin03

PostSubject: Re: Going to pull the trigger on a UDM   Going to pull the trigger on a UDM EmptyThu 31 Jan 2008, 1:06 am

bought it... used it... works great!!!
Back to top Go down
Dan
Asian Zing
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Going to pull the trigger on a UDM   Going to pull the trigger on a UDM EmptyThu 31 Jan 2008, 7:59 am

Hell yeah, i need to see the final product. Going to be buying a random orbit here soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to pull the trigger on a UDM   Going to pull the trigger on a UDM Empty

Back to top Go down

Going to pull the trigger on a UDM
Page 1 of 1