RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Parking lot retards.

Go down 
+13
GSRCivic
Disco
sir90hatch
JoeC
Reign_Maker
Dan
Scubasteve
sbd4de3
bthepennyswife
ECH257
robbie2883
Moose
chirpchirp
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
chirpchirp

chirpchirp

Parking lot retards. Empty
PostSubject: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. EmptyWed 09 Jan 2008, 12:16 am

Hey Being able to use the parking lot in front of crabtrap is
a privilege. Stop doing stupid shit or you will be asked to leave. NO
REVVING OBNOXIOUSLY, BURNING OUT, or racing right in front of the meet.
Not only that but people bring their kids if you havent noticed and you definately dont want running over someones kid on your concience.

I will be the first to ask you to leave if it keeps happening.

You know who you are. Now knock it off.

p.s. You not impressing anybody if anything we are laughing at you. lol!

p.p.s.s. mods could you might want to make this thread sticky bounce

Last edited by on Wed 09 Jan 2008, 12:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. EmptyWed 09 Jan 2008, 12:17 am

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Moose

Moose

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. EmptyWed 09 Jan 2008, 12:25 am

this would probably be a lot more effective if this thread was required reading for all those who attend the meets... :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. EmptyWed 09 Jan 2008, 12:28 am

If I get a 240 I'm gonna drift my way into a parking spot. I'm gonna drift sooo hard.
Back to top Go down
Moose

Moose

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. EmptyWed 09 Jan 2008, 12:29 am

omigawd burdee is gawna bea doin driftooooo??
Back to top Go down
robbie2883

robbie2883

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. EmptyWed 09 Jan 2008, 12:43 am

birdy wrote:
If I get a 240 I'm gonna drift my way into a parking spot. I'm gonna drift sooo hard.

planning on finding another ditch? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. EmptyWed 09 Jan 2008, 12:50 am

Hahahaha, nope! Ditches are reserved for domestics. Maybe some water.
Back to top Go down
ECH257

ECH257

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. EmptyThu 10 Jan 2008, 9:53 am

chirpchirp wrote:
Not only that but people bring their kids if you havent noticed and you definately dont want running over someones kid on your concience.

Who are you referring to?
Back to top Go down
Moose

Moose

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. EmptyThu 10 Jan 2008, 10:10 am

anyone who does a "sweet" burnout, revs their engine to much, or races to close to the parking lot. i didn't see anyone do that this week while i was there (except for one truck as it was leaving, but whatever). it goes to anyone who does it ever. we know it cool to make an awesome exit or whatever, but when people do that they have a tendency to get us kicked out of the parking lot, which is lame. and nobody wants to be lame, right??
Back to top Go down
ECH257

ECH257

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. EmptyThu 10 Jan 2008, 10:11 am

people racing in the roadway WILL not get you kicked out of there. plain and simple. the only thing that would effect hanging out there is doing burnouts in the parking lot which i havent noticed. I would be more worried about the drunk idiots coming from the clubs and people bringing their dangerous pets out there.

Last edited by on Thu 10 Jan 2008, 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. EmptyThu 10 Jan 2008, 10:12 am

I hear there's going to be a drift event next Tuesday in the Swamp parking lot, yeah?
Back to top Go down
bthepennyswife

bthepennyswife

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. EmptyThu 10 Jan 2008, 1:15 pm

There is nooooo way I will be drifting anywhere. hahahaha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cherish5683
sbd4de3

sbd4de3

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. EmptyThu 10 Jan 2008, 1:24 pm

I totally agree, I've been in a few different states (OK, TX, VA, HI and FL) since I started driving and almost all the local car meet parking lots end up being off limits because of the types of things Chirpchirp is talking about.

You are right, being an idiot can get people hurt, arrested and might get people kicked out of a great spot. In VA alone our crew was kicked out of no less then 10 PL's during the 3 years I was there, mostly due to "one" person doing "one" dumb thing "one" time.

Just my experience, not saying it will happen, just saying I've seen it happen in the past. Good post Chirpchirp.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/big_steve_d

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. EmptyThu 10 Jan 2008, 1:55 pm

oh it will continue to happen and has happend, we are just lucky we havent been kicked out of there in a while.
Back to top Go down
Scubasteve

Scubasteve

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. EmptyThu 10 Jan 2008, 2:07 pm

chirpchirp wrote:

Thats all good and stuff but whats it going to mean if you ask us to leave. Do you own the parking lot?
Back to top Go down
Dan
Asian Zing
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. EmptyThu 10 Jan 2008, 2:11 pm

Scubasteve wrote:
Thats all good and stuff but whats it going to mean if you ask us to leave. Do you own the parking lot?

We might not own the parking lot, but ill bet you no one is going to be happy with you after they get kicked out. I can guarentee you that Twisted Evil .
Back to top Go down
Scubasteve

Scubasteve

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. EmptyThu 10 Jan 2008, 2:15 pm

good point I'm just saying like at our local hang out we don't like people we let the cops deal with them. If someone is at our spot burning out we don't know them if the cop asks.Plus we pick places they can't kick us out of like the beach parking lot in Navarre.
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. EmptyThu 10 Jan 2008, 6:05 pm

Well, Chirp is making a point, a valid point, that SHOULD go with out saying... WEEEEE police our own... Period... If you or your "crew" start acting like dipshits, you will be asked to leave... There is no way that one or two retards are going to ruin the fun for 50-60 other people... When I go to the meets, I go to have fun, meet new people, chat about cars, hang out and relax... I do NOT go to deal with drama and fucktards who intend to ruin the fun for everyone...

So we ask that when you come out, have fun, enjoy yourself, but be respectful to the other people at the event... That's easy, right?

See you all tuesday night...
Back to top Go down
JoeC

JoeC

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. EmptyThu 10 Jan 2008, 6:22 pm

owned?? well put reign
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/awesomepossumparty
ECH257

ECH257

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. EmptyThu 10 Jan 2008, 6:29 pm

I worry more about the extra large snake that was there. you worry about kids how about the owner of that snake talking about it eats 70 lb goats. i have a fear of snakes and when i walked up i was surprised as hell when i saw it.
Back to top Go down
sir90hatch
Super Mugenator
sir90hatch

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. EmptyThu 10 Jan 2008, 7:00 pm

Well put Jake, and when I'm back, I got no hesitation to ask you to leave if your being an idiot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sir90hatch

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. EmptyThu 10 Jan 2008, 7:16 pm

lol at rob.
Back to top Go down
bthepennyswife

bthepennyswife

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. EmptyThu 10 Jan 2008, 8:39 pm

Ya the closets I came to that snake was about 10 feet!!! I am horriably scared of them. I am surprised at myself for being that close to it. I would rather take a garden ho and chop one's head off than to look at it!!! That snake was way larger than a freekin garden ho. lmao. Snake boy, is he even on this site??!?!?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cherish5683
Disco
Administrizzle
Disco

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. EmptyThu 10 Jan 2008, 8:50 pm

yes hes on here
Back to top Go down
chirpchirp

chirpchirp

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008, 12:34 am

Your kids weren't in any danger. that particular snake is not dangerous... just big heavy and intimidating.

Now if it was a carpet python, or anaconda I could see a problem but those get 30 feet long which is twice the size of his.

I wonder what the reaction to my monitor will be XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. Empty

Back to top Go down

Parking lot retards.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next