RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Parking lot retards.

Go down 
+13
GSRCivic
Disco
sir90hatch
JoeC
Reign_Maker
Dan
Scubasteve
sbd4de3
bthepennyswife
ECH257
robbie2883
Moose
chirpchirp
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moose

Moose

Parking lot retards. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008, 1:08 am

dude... how did i miss an effing snake??? im too oblivious sometimes. or maybe it was around when i was...
Back to top Go down
bthepennyswife

bthepennyswife

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008, 2:27 am

Yes... how did you not see that huge lamb eating yellow and white snake?!?! lols
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cherish5683

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008, 4:05 am

i didnt see it?
Back to top Go down
ECH257

ECH257

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008, 9:15 am

This will be my last post on the matter. If the snake can eat a lamb or goat then it sure as hell can eat a child. I dont care how harmless you say the snake is. The snake's natural instincts are to hunt and kill its prey. All it would take is a split second to get loose and have a child in its grasp. How would you explain to that parent about the snake being harmless?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008, 9:17 am

im happy that you know it can eat a child, but the question is who is going to sit there and let it?

any animal can be dangerous so your argument is pointless lol.

ilu larry.
Back to top Go down
ECH257

ECH257

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008, 9:21 am

pointless how? do you know how much force that snake would have? would you be able to pull it off? nope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008, 9:23 am

a snake that big, is going to be the opposite of fast, sure it could strike fast, probly wrap up pretty quickly, the the idea of it zapping across the parking lot to snatch up kiddies is just dumb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008, 9:24 am

how many kids, hell how many people have you heard getting killed buy a constrictor snake a year?

the same amount of people probly die from squirell attacks.
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic
Smooth Moderator
GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008, 9:44 am

Clifford wrote:
the same amount of people probly die from squirell attacks.

Parking lot retards. - Page 2 502821

This is true though. In fact, more people die from an irrational fear of snakes (ie. "AHHH...A SNAKE"...heart attack) than from an actual snake. I'm not saying it's completely impossible, but I am saying that it's more likely for you to die being afraid of it than it is for you to die because of it biting you. Parking lot retards. - Page 2 559462
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarchan16
Scubasteve

Scubasteve

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008, 10:59 am

are you guys really scared of a snake. Just stay away from it and nothing bad will happen. Not unless like someone runs it over being a "parking lot idiot" and the snake gets hurt otherwise I don't see how anyone could get hurt. Plus its not hard to see a snake that eats goats and crap. Parking lot retards. - Page 2 943492
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008, 11:47 am

Hahahahahahaha @ this snake garbage.

Chill out you hippies.
Back to top Go down
LordofChaos

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008, 12:03 pm

ooo.. man i missed out on the snake? what kind was it! any pictures?

just a point reign.. just asking someone douchebag to leave isnt going to do anything. those kinda people will usually tell you to F**** off and continue to hang out with their 'crew'
Back to top Go down
http://www.injectedvids.com
Moose

Moose

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008, 12:06 pm

Quote :
Chill out you hippies.

at first i thought it said nipples...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008, 12:09 pm

I can see how you thought it was that Razz
Back to top Go down
bthepennyswife

bthepennyswife

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008, 2:26 pm

I have to say though, it was a pretty snake... I have a couple pictures of it when my girl was holding it (ps: snake probally out weighed my girl). lols. You can't see the snakes face, but you can get a good idea....

Parking lot retards. - Page 2 DSCI0138

Parking lot retards. - Page 2 DSCI0137
Back to top Go down
LordofChaos

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008, 2:42 pm

awesome!!!!

you can feed annoying neighbors to that thing!
Back to top Go down
bthepennyswife

bthepennyswife

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2008, 8:46 pm

That would be great!! I wish I could feed it some neighbors!!!
Back to top Go down
awdcane

awdcane

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Jan 2008, 12:49 am

ECH257 wrote:
This will be my last post on the matter. If the snake can eat a lamb or goat then it sure as hell can eat a child. I dont care how harmless you say the snake is. The snake's natural instincts are to hunt and kill its prey. All it would take is a split second to get loose and have a child in its grasp. How would you explain to that parent about the snake being harmless?

Having a child myself i understand you veiwing that snake as dangerous. That being said the only way it would present danger to anyone is if they decide to hold it or be in its immediate area. snakes that size do not move quickly enough to worry about. Plus its an albino so its not you couldn't see it moving around in the grass etc
Back to top Go down
Moose

Moose

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Jan 2008, 1:04 am

grass?? lol. i get the point but it would contrast quite a bit with the black(ish) pavement in the parking lot, but there isn't that much grass around there...
Back to top Go down
LordofChaos

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Jan 2008, 1:08 am

awdcane wrote:

Having a child myself i understand you veiwing that snake as dangerous. That being said the only way it would present danger to anyone is if they decide to hold it or be in its immediate area. snakes that size do not move quickly enough to worry about. Plus its an albino so its not you couldn't see it moving around in the grass etc

a dog is probably more dangerous to a child then that snake overall. i know no one would leave that snake with a kid unattended.

as cliff said, except for striking/wrapping/constricting a snake of that size is pretty dang slow overall (2-3 mph speed i'd say movin along). a 'black racer' which is FAST for a snake only does 6-7mph apprx.
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic
Smooth Moderator
GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Jan 2008, 9:41 am

So...back on topic. Don't do dumb stuff at the meets...and YES racing down 98 in front of the swamp CAN get us kicked out because the owner CAN kick us out for ANY reason he wants. If he sees people racing on 98 and thinks they're affiliated with the meet, he'll ask everyone to leave in a heartbeat. He's up there on a regular basis and doesn't like any type of racing stuff going on. So don't think for 1 second that just because you're doing stupid stuff on 98 that it's not effecting us. DON'T DO IT...

On a side note, the owner has asked people to leave because they had a dog, so I'm sure if he saw the snake, he would have asked him to leave too...just saying.

But that snake was cool... cheers
Back to top Go down
Disco
Administrizzle
Disco

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Jan 2008, 10:24 am

Well put Chandler but I dont thing hed ask Sabin to leave in fear of being stepped on. hahahaha If you didnt see Sabin (the snakes owner) hes like 7 ft tall
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic
Smooth Moderator
GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Jan 2008, 10:39 am

7ft tall is an understatement... lol!
Back to top Go down
bthepennyswife

bthepennyswife

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Jan 2008, 3:37 pm

Big Guy with a LOT of piercings. lol... thats enough to make me run away. lol
Back to top Go down
dylanc5

dylanc5

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Jan 2008, 7:08 pm

hah we saw him and garret and mary last night at fridays in destin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/_constantine666
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot retards.   Parking lot retards. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Parking lot retards.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next