RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

charity cruise??

Go down 
+30
griffter77
joaquin03
j's_buttercup
fliphkd778
94bird
tersplat
racinfeind59
Scubasteve
95shitegra
IBL33dGR33N
bobzilla850
ails98
Reign_Maker
low95nissan
that_guy_with_a_300zx
adm7328
Corrupt_Customz
bthepennyswife
that07balt
GSRCivic
Dan
steel_plague850
LordofChaos
dubcityrep
Pourman
sbd4de3
LaydOut
tonkatruck66
Disco
bajarod
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

charity cruise?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: charity cruise??   charity cruise?? - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Jan 2008, 1:31 am

Sbd: my truck looks great.................. from 50 feet away... lol...

Corrupt: how could ya hate them? Wink I love cats... We have 4... Here is a pic of Lilly Beans, she's one of our cats, she was/is a rescue kitty we fostered... She was 6 days old when we started fostering her, and just had to keep her... She's perfect...
charity cruise?? - Page 2 6xhscxc

charity cruise?? - Page 2 6u8grwy

charity cruise?? - Page 2 8ggd15g
Back to top Go down
IBL33dGR33N

IBL33dGR33N

PostSubject: Re: charity cruise??   charity cruise?? - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Jan 2008, 7:56 am

count me in charity cruise?? - Page 2 311868
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/imticcustoms
Pourman

Pourman

PostSubject: Re: charity cruise??   charity cruise?? - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Jan 2008, 11:11 am

I love all Animals Cool ... but , I think a Charity more publicly known would benefit Car enthusiasts more , especially a mostly Import group ... so as to show the Community that we all aren't a bunch of law breakers , and have disregard for public safety , to show that our type of car enthusiasts are regular people too charity cruise?? - Page 2 550103 ... I know that Biker groups , and Classic Hot Rod groups make donations to what is more widely known publicly , and the acceptance from the Community is greater , namely with all bodies of Law Enforcement Wink ... as I said before , I work at a Club that hosts or participates in these type of events probably 20 to 30 times a year , and I've seen it with my own eyes ... Police are just regular people too , and working IN conjunction with them for one of these events can go a LONG way in easing the so called "Hassling" of any or all Import cars on the roads ... just my .02 cents , but I'm saying The Zoo charity cruise?? - Page 2 214402
Back to top Go down
steel_plague850

steel_plague850

PostSubject: Re: charity cruise??   charity cruise?? - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Jan 2008, 5:16 pm

yeah thats a point that i cant argue with, i second the zoo idea
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/boosted850
bajarod

PostSubject: Re: charity cruise??   charity cruise?? - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Jan 2008, 5:19 pm

i think that it should start around the maryeaster/mall are and end about the commons area. we should do it for the zoo. lastime i was there it was really rough. plus our donations could be more visible. if any one knows how to put this kind of event on could you please help me with it

also what about a charity donation box at big meets to help organizations like sock and paws
Back to top Go down
sbd4de3

sbd4de3

PostSubject: Re: charity cruise??   charity cruise?? - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Jan 2008, 5:57 pm

My kids go to the Zoo every Wednesday for school. If you guys want me to I can get in touch with somebody there and see what we can set up?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/big_steve_d
steel_plague850

steel_plague850

PostSubject: Re: charity cruise??   charity cruise?? - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Jan 2008, 6:59 pm

that would be awesome at least find out wat we need to do to get underway, thatd be a pretty good start i say
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/boosted850
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: charity cruise??   charity cruise?? - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Jan 2008, 9:50 pm

How about we start at the mall and end at the zoo?
Back to top Go down
95shitegra

95shitegra

PostSubject: Re: charity cruise??   charity cruise?? - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Jan 2008, 10:36 pm

The Zoo deff needs money, Im in.
Back to top Go down
Pourman

Pourman

PostSubject: Re: charity cruise??   charity cruise?? - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Jan 2008, 11:05 pm

I was thinking starting over there where you guys live and ending up over here in P'Cola scratch ... I thought we were gonna cover some ground scratch ... that way , we could patronize more businesses along the way Neutral
Back to top Go down
that07balt

that07balt

PostSubject: Re: charity cruise??   charity cruise?? - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Jan 2008, 8:25 am

whatever the situation and start and end it's most likely gonna have to end where we're donating cuz i mean some one will most likely contact the local news and shit like that
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thatoneguyfromthatoneplac
Scubasteve

Scubasteve

PostSubject: Re: charity cruise??   charity cruise?? - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Jan 2008, 10:24 am

I would come out for sure for something like this. Charity Cruising whats there not to like? Play some low rider and just relax and for charity hell yeah dude you guys should do it. charity cruise?? - Page 2 550103
Back to top Go down
LordofChaos

PostSubject: Re: charity cruise??   charity cruise?? - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Jan 2008, 10:50 am

cruise for the zoo sounds cool!

i still need to go there with my girl... been in the area 5 years and have never been!
Back to top Go down
http://www.injectedvids.com
Pourman

Pourman

PostSubject: Re: charity cruise??   charity cruise?? - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Jan 2008, 11:00 am

OK , which Zoo are you guys talking about ?? scratch ... I was referring to the GB Zoo , which is already in dire straits , and in desperate need of $$$
Back to top Go down
IBL33dGR33N

IBL33dGR33N

PostSubject: Re: charity cruise??   charity cruise?? - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Jan 2008, 12:24 pm

i think we should deff do this. i mean we would get a lot of respect from the local area and show them we're more than just some punks racin up n down the streets we share with them...LETS DO IT! Very Happy ... we should start a sign up sheet or somthin to see how many people wanna join and maybe even post some fliers. chris i think you got somthin here Wink
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/imticcustoms
LordofChaos

PostSubject: Re: charity cruise??   charity cruise?? - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Jan 2008, 12:41 pm

Pourman wrote:
OK , which Zoo are you guys talking about ?? scratch ... I was referring to the GB Zoo , which is already in dire straits , and in desperate need of $$$

theres on besides that one?
Back to top Go down
http://www.injectedvids.com
Scubasteve

Scubasteve

PostSubject: Re: charity cruise??   charity cruise?? - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Jan 2008, 12:52 pm

Maybe we should all come up with a time and a night and go to the GB zoo. Then the GB zoo will get a lot of business and we can all have a good time and cruise from a starting point to there . Plus its only like $7.50 a person or at least thats what it said last time I drove by. At the most it would cost us under $13.00 and if we get a lot of people to go maybe we could keep our zoo.
Back to top Go down
Corrupt_Customz

Corrupt_Customz

PostSubject: Re: charity cruise??   charity cruise?? - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Jan 2008, 1:23 pm

Hmm, what would be sweet is that we plan the cruise first we meet in the commons drive to GB Zoo. Organze & setup a car show deal and all proceedes from the car show go to help Gulf Breeze Zoo we'll start off with 10 dollar donations to show your car and we might be able to do a bass competition and we'll just setup a donations box and talk to a few local businesses (Walmart, BIG LOTS, Local Resturants, Hair Salones extra) they'll throw in money/merchandise to win for the raffel and they get advertisement off of it I can get the support from local businesses we used to do sponsorship T-Shirts(We can do those for everyone involved and give that money to GB Zoo aswell) when I was in Marching Band and local businesses would pay us money to put their decal on the shirt and we would wear them every Friday so the local business got advertisment and we got money for the band. As for the car show deal I'm pretty sure it would be a huge hit and if I'm not mistaken I think my Band Director has Trophys left from our car show we did years ago.
-Curtis
Back to top Go down
racinfeind59

racinfeind59

PostSubject: Re: charity cruise??   charity cruise?? - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Jan 2008, 1:27 pm

sounds great im down
Back to top Go down
Scubasteve

Scubasteve

PostSubject: Re: charity cruise??   charity cruise?? - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Jan 2008, 2:11 pm

Nick's a tool ^ I heard him the other day in class talking about how much he hates the zoo and crap ^
Back to top Go down
tersplat

tersplat

PostSubject: Re: charity cruise??   charity cruise?? - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Jan 2008, 12:42 pm

I'd be in, I like the car show idea also, great opportunity to support an organization that is in great need of funding, and have alot of fun doing so.
Back to top Go down
94bird

94bird

PostSubject: Re: charity cruise??   charity cruise?? - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Jan 2008, 8:19 pm

I'm in!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fquick.com/garages/viewvehicle.php?id=3901
fliphkd778

fliphkd778

PostSubject: Re: charity cruise??   charity cruise?? - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 8:47 pm

We gotta do this right then. We'll need to have candy, massive spray shows of nitrous, all the nearby counties cheerleaders, and big flashy wheels. cheers

The other "club" I'm associated with did a charity fund at the commons. I'm not sure how much we raised, but my car brought $80:].

We could have a competition type raiser like the Playground Corvettes vs. Porsches of Destin. Whichever club raised the least had to wash the others' cars Suspect
Back to top Go down
j's_buttercup

PostSubject: Re: charity cruise??   charity cruise?? - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 10:51 pm

Wish i wasn't stuck in the middle of no where Texas to help out on Jay's behalf!!! This sounds like a great idea and you guys are going about it the right way also try contacting one of the radio stations if you give them enough time they could get some hype out on the radio about what you guys are doing and where you guys are going to be at.
Back to top Go down
bajarod

PostSubject: Re: charity cruise??   charity cruise?? - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2008, 7:55 pm

so ill try for the mall and end at the zoo. now all i need is a time frame you guys want to do this and we'll get started. what about memorial day weekend on let say saterday. also if yall know any one who hasnt checked this out please ask them for ideas.this is a club thing not a one person idea. i need all the help i can get.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: charity cruise??   charity cruise?? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

charity cruise??
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next