RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

why you shouldn't street race

Go down 
+15
Pourman
asuaruto~tenshi
gdubber
luderob
tonkatruck66
adm7328
Fraley
robbie2883
GSRCivic
Disco
Dan
Dapper_Dan
LaydOut
LordofChaos
ails98
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ails98

ails98

why you shouldn't street race Empty
PostSubject: why you shouldn't street race   why you shouldn't street race EmptyTue 15 Jan 2008, 1:39 am

This right here is why you shouldn't street race
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9JnJvUqNbc&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ9_85d0Mhk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL3LWCUMDlg

If you have any other videos or things to say keep it on topic BOUT street racing please
Back to top Go down
LordofChaos

PostSubject: Re: why you shouldn't street race   why you shouldn't street race EmptyTue 15 Jan 2008, 1:57 am

so i guess i shouldnt drive either? cuz that can happen driving too... it can happen at the drag strip too. should i post videos of wrecks at the drag strip? i've seen a vid of a drag car jumping over the barrier and landing on the bleachers, killing a mother.
Back to top Go down
http://www.injectedvids.com
LaydOut

LaydOut

PostSubject: Re: why you shouldn't street race   why you shouldn't street race EmptyTue 15 Jan 2008, 2:09 am

its a shame that all that has got to happen
Back to top Go down
ails98

ails98

PostSubject: Re: why you shouldn't street race   why you shouldn't street race EmptyTue 15 Jan 2008, 2:18 am

LordofChaos wrote:
so i guess i shouldnt drive either? cuz that can happen driving too... it can happen at the drag strip too. should i post videos of wrecks at the drag strip? i've seen a vid of a drag car jumping over the barrier and landing on the bleachers, killing a mother.

Ok im not going to start an arguement with you cuz there is to much drama going on in this site already. But the point is not that this can happen even if u drive period. Honeslty use common since you can wake up, walk outside, and be hit by somethin following out of the sky. The point is that you shouldn't street race. I bet you anything if he hadn't been street racing he would still be alive and this would have never happened. Yes you are correct accidents do happen at the track to, BUT i bet anything not as many people die at tracks as they do on the streets. 2 years ago IN okaloosa county in just 1 month 30 kids died from street racing. I highly doubt that, that many people died at holt in a year if any died at all. So make sure u check wut ur typing befor u type it. Cuz honeslty that was just a stupid thing to say and is bound to start a bitch fest in this thread. Now thats it no more arguing bout what he or I said. I just wanted to get what was on my mind out. THANK YOU why you shouldn't street race 550103 an dont wory LordofChaos why you shouldn't street race 621111 buddy haha :eek:i just editted this. cuz i realized he didnt break any rule. He kept it on topic sorry buddy haha

Last edited by on Tue 15 Jan 2008, 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LaydOut

LaydOut

PostSubject: Re: why you shouldn't street race   why you shouldn't street race EmptyTue 15 Jan 2008, 2:20 am

ails98 wrote:
LordofChaos wrote:

Ok im not going to start an arguement with you cuz there is to much drama going on in this site already. But the point is not that this can happen even if u drive period. Honeslty use common since you can wake up, walk outside, and be hit by somethin following out of the sky. The point is that you shouldn't street race. I bet you anything if he hadn't been street racing he would still be alive and this would have never happened. Yes you are correct accidents do happen at the track to, BUT i bet anything not as many people die at tracks as they do on the streets. 2 years ago IN okaloosa county in just 1 month 30 kids died from street racing. I highly doubt that, that many people died at holt in a year if any died at all. So make sure u check wut ur typing befor u type it. Cuz honeslty that was just a stupid thing to say and is bound to start a bitch fest in this thread. An i posted befor not to start shit in here why you shouldn't street race 711201 . Now thats it no more arguing bout what he or I said. I just wanted to get what was on my mind out. THANK YOU why you shouldn't street race 550103 an dont wory LordofChaos why you shouldn't street race 621111 buddy haha why you shouldn't street race 689105

Ahmen why you shouldn't street race 895837
Back to top Go down
LordofChaos

PostSubject: Re: why you shouldn't street race   why you shouldn't street race EmptyTue 15 Jan 2008, 2:28 am

and if the person that had been drag racing that died... hadnt drag raced.... they wouldnt have died. so how was anything i said any 'stupider' than anything you said.

sounds like a lot of 'what ifs' to me. life is full of them. what if my uncle hadnt driven his motorcycle last year and got hit by that old person that wasnt paying attention. would he be alive now?

i'd like to see the state make drivers ed mandatory, i see a lot of people, you and old... that can NOT fucking drive.

ever since fast and fucking retarded came out its suddenly like street racing is the worst crime in the world. i've street raced since i was 16 years old, and have never even had a close call. thats including racing against 9 second cars, racing in my own 10 second car, etc. yes... i have also drag raced many many many many times as well.

I also dont go jump on 98 and street race with traffic all around me. its almost not street racing anymore for me, as I wont race if there is a moving car around besides mine/person i'm racing. i take it to a deserted street.

Last edited by on Tue 15 Jan 2008, 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LordofChaos

PostSubject: Re: why you shouldn't street race   why you shouldn't street race EmptyTue 15 Jan 2008, 2:30 am

oops... just read your edit.

oh and btw. i'm not saying its not awful that innocent bystanders die because of street racers. its horrible actually.

the problem with the tougher laws is that now more people are going to run. it also applies to people that are even juts goofing around with their car. if you put the pedal down on ur car for fun to hear your exhaust for a gear or 2, a cop can say that is 'street racing against time' and bam, street racing for you! from what i understand repeat offenders lose their car.
Back to top Go down
ails98

ails98

PostSubject: Re: why you shouldn't street race   why you shouldn't street race EmptyTue 15 Jan 2008, 2:51 am

Ok first im not goin to get into laws about street racing with you. Cuz there is way more to it then you think. An idk how old u r man but with what you said "I've street raced since i was 16 and never even had a close call" You sound like ur still 16 man an completly invincible to what could happen. An I know that he is going to die eventually every one is, but seriously he might still be alive if he didnt STREET RACE. AN bout your uncle im sorry man that sucks an ur right some people suck at driving. But ur uncle didnt cause his death. THe street racer did. Kids who street race on roads with other drivers, fucked up roads, or any other reason are causing there deaths. Yes you can die at a track but you have a less chance at a track then a road. What track do you know has unexpected cars, or animals running out in the road. Or has a pot whole in the ground? NONE.....i hope confused. The thing is man street racing is stupid. I use to do it all the time. SO im not saying i never have...cuz i did. But the thing is its dumb it puts ur self at risk along with others. YOU HAVE A TRACK RACE THERE AND KEEP IT THERE.....Im finally going to tell every one 1 of the major reasons im becoming a COP. Is because of street racing. Maybe i can get some of you to stop an nock it off and realize it can kill u an most likely will. I have seen people die from street racing accidents and i dont mean on tv i mean IN REAL LIFE. Its not great an the last thing i want to do is show up at one of yalls parents or loved ones house saying your son, daughter, husband, or wife isnt coming home. If you would take a second to think you would understand its kinda messed up that your going to argue with me bout street racing and deffend somethin that causes so many deaths in the U.S. But hey every one ha there own opionun(SP?)
Back to top Go down
LaydOut

LaydOut

PostSubject: Re: why you shouldn't street race   why you shouldn't street race EmptyTue 15 Jan 2008, 2:59 am

yep

Last edited by on Tue 15 Jan 2008, 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dapper_Dan

PostSubject: Re: why you shouldn't street race   why you shouldn't street race EmptyTue 15 Jan 2008, 5:52 am

ok lets compare the death toll from street racing to the death toll of people drinking and driving or the people just not paying attention (talking on the cell ect....) street racing only cause a very very small fraction of traffic related deaths... so in my opinion you would have been better off making a thread called "why you shouldnt drink and drive"

but thats just my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
Dan
Asian Zing
Dan

PostSubject: Re: why you shouldn't street race   why you shouldn't street race EmptyTue 15 Jan 2008, 9:23 am

Haha @ dapper_dan.

Im really 50/50 on street racing. As long as its not in heavy traffic than im not gonna tell you otherwise. Do it as safe as possible. Now the dumbasses who race in the middle of traffic should be shot in the face.

In all seriousness there are a crapload of activities that can be harmful and fatal, just aren't as frowned upon as street racing is.
Back to top Go down
LordofChaos

PostSubject: Re: why you shouldn't street race   why you shouldn't street race EmptyTue 15 Jan 2008, 9:24 am

what i'm saying is that if you are even a little smart about it it can be safe. not just suddenly deciding to fuckin race on hwy 98.

i'm 24 years old, so that means 8 years of 'super duper dangerous street racing' Shocked. i've had more close calls with death just driving down the road normally, maybe i should travel in a bubble from now on. take a look at my pictures of my old camaro ss if u dont believe me, they are on my cardomain link (i hydroplaned in a rain storm). actually, i've never had a 'close call' street racing. but unlike the kids that do it in the middle of heavy traffic etc., i'm a little bit less random about it bounce .

sorry to hear about you seeing someone die street racing. that does suck. that first video u posted from birmingham. that could have easily been avoided. if i stood on hwy 98 and got killed by a car... what would u say? no more cars on 98? or no more pedestrians? cheers

i tried the track. i've NEVER been impressed with it. its actually gotten worse as far as I can tell. its also not open to street cars except when i work. durin the winter it is open on sundays but thats only for a little bit, my car is usually down during the winter for upgrades or because its broken lol! .

so ur gonna be a cop because of street racing flower ? heh. good luck with that. so it most likely will kill me huh? thats an impressive statement. because we all know that most street racers die. thats why there is so few of them Rolling Eyes .

u gonna stop people from riding on motorcycles too? last i checked more people died from those then street racing.

i'm in agreement with both dan and dapper dan. affraid
Back to top Go down
Disco
Administrizzle
Disco

PostSubject: Re: why you shouldn't street race   why you shouldn't street race EmptyTue 15 Jan 2008, 10:22 am

You guys are just wasting your breath there is no winner in this argument. People are going to streer race as long as were driving cars period. Nothing is gonna stop them wether its wrong or right. If you street race you know your in the wrong and have obviously decided to live with the outcome, good or bad.
Back to top Go down
LordofChaos

PostSubject: Re: why you shouldn't street race   why you shouldn't street race EmptyTue 15 Jan 2008, 10:42 am

yip!
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic
Smooth Moderator
GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: why you shouldn't street race   why you shouldn't street race EmptyTue 15 Jan 2008, 10:50 am

This is retarded...the whole point is BE SAFE OUT THERE...end

why you shouldn't street race 559462
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarchan16

PostSubject: Re: why you shouldn't street race   why you shouldn't street race EmptyTue 15 Jan 2008, 11:37 am

LordofChaos wrote:

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
robbie2883

robbie2883

PostSubject: Re: why you shouldn't street race   why you shouldn't street race EmptyTue 15 Jan 2008, 3:39 pm

those kids would have died anyway. haven't you ever seen final destination?
Back to top Go down
Fraley

Fraley

PostSubject: Re: why you shouldn't street race   why you shouldn't street race EmptyTue 15 Jan 2008, 4:34 pm

OMG!! Haven't you guys seen Fast and the Furious!! Street Racing is not only safe but it's alot of fun!!
Back to top Go down
adm7328

adm7328

PostSubject: Re: why you shouldn't street race   why you shouldn't street race EmptyTue 15 Jan 2008, 4:54 pm

the cars are built for looks and for speed but both are suppose to be used in places meant for both and the street is not that place
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/adm7328
Fraley

Fraley

PostSubject: Re: why you shouldn't street race   why you shouldn't street race EmptyTue 15 Jan 2008, 11:14 pm

it was a joke.... and honestly it doesn't matter where you "race" as long as you use your head and don't do anything stupid.........such as racing in traffic or in housing areas.....Oh and if I understand what your saying, If I build my car for looks I probably shouldn't drive it on the streets because your saying that its not the right place. Maybe I should drive it underground? or maybe the clouds?
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

PostSubject: Re: why you shouldn't street race   why you shouldn't street race EmptyTue 15 Jan 2008, 11:47 pm

robbie2883 wrote:
those kids would have died anyway. haven't you ever seen final destination?

duh! smartest thing ive read this whole thread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tacobell.com/

PostSubject: Re: why you shouldn't street race   why you shouldn't street race EmptyTue 15 Jan 2008, 11:50 pm

I just watched the videos and they were a bunch of hondas. Go figure, hahahahah.
Back to top Go down
luderob

PostSubject: Re: why you shouldn't street race   why you shouldn't street race EmptyWed 16 Jan 2008, 1:07 am

Everytiome I pull out of my driveway I go and look for a race. I make sure it is about 2p.m. - 5p.m. because that is when the most cars are out so it is easier to find a race.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why you shouldn't street race   why you shouldn't street race EmptyWed 16 Jan 2008, 1:28 am

And yooou drive a what?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
luderob

PostSubject: Re: why you shouldn't street race   why you shouldn't street race EmptyWed 16 Jan 2008, 7:51 am

Yea I dirve a honda, also i forgot to mention...when ever a school bus is stopped we always make sure to race in front of it before it gets moving again. Sometimes we even use the flip out stop signs as our GO signal!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why you shouldn't street race   why you shouldn't street race Empty

Back to top Go down

why you shouldn't street race
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next