RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Does Anyone Race Around Here???

Go down 
+18
Dan
sir90hatch
LordofChaos
stxsrt
pwr trpn
7mboost
spyder1337
Dain
ls/vtecJon
GSRCivic
Disco
gdubber
foreveraflboy
Caim
imlowrthnu
ho2nvda
tonkatruck66
Evo_Stone
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Evo_Stone

Evo_Stone

Does Anyone Race Around Here??? Empty
PostSubject: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? EmptyTue 11 Dec 2007, 8:49 pm

ill be in the FWB/Destin area this weekend....im looking for some fun runs.Im not ''fast''(im still on stock turbo).Post up if your interested. drunken
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? EmptyTue 11 Dec 2007, 9:07 pm

i only race for pinks, but lucky for you, i dont want an evo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tacobell.com/
ho2nvda

ho2nvda

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? EmptyTue 11 Dec 2007, 10:33 pm

if you want a race you'll have to take it to the track. not to many people on here condone street racing. good luck in your ventures
Back to top Go down
imlowrthnu

imlowrthnu

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? EmptyTue 11 Dec 2007, 11:12 pm

I was going to say the same, Its not worth it, Everyone on here seems pretty mature enough to stay on the Track and not be street racing every Mazda Miata that passes them..... (No Offense to The Miata Owners Out There, LOL)
Back to top Go down
http://www.restylersinc.com
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? EmptyTue 11 Dec 2007, 11:24 pm

Stone you are a ricer, and i would own you. But i dont race haha so suck on mine.

Take it to the track!!!!!
Back to top Go down
foreveraflboy

foreveraflboy

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? EmptyTue 11 Dec 2007, 11:49 pm

good luck finding someone...if your going to be in the area this weekend why not just hit Holt up on Sunday from 11-4 and have fun doing it on a track.
Back to top Go down
http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user&Mytoken=119710
gdubber
Monsterator
gdubber

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? EmptyWed 12 Dec 2007, 12:03 am

i am sure there will be some ppl around willing to race...weather it is any of us or not i dont know...try going out by the comons...there are usually ppl doing the race stuff out that way Does Anyone Race Around Here??? 715828
Back to top Go down
http://www.panhandledubs.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? EmptyWed 12 Dec 2007, 2:10 am

track ftw, sunday at holt gates open at 11 racing starts at 12 and ends at 4.
Back to top Go down
Disco
Administrizzle
Disco

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? EmptyWed 12 Dec 2007, 8:30 am

Again do it at the track.
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic
Smooth Moderator
GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? EmptyWed 12 Dec 2007, 11:00 am

I'll race you at the track...i just have a little 94 Civic Coupe...but for some reason i think it's a little faster than most 94 civics... Does Anyone Race Around Here??? 715828
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarchan16
Evo_Stone

Evo_Stone

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? EmptyWed 12 Dec 2007, 8:45 pm

Caim wrote:
Stone you are a ricer, and i would own you. But i dont race haha so suck on mine.

u wanna put some money were that mouth is???
Back to top Go down
imlowrthnu

imlowrthnu

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? EmptyWed 12 Dec 2007, 8:51 pm

At the Track, Where the REAL Racing goes down...........
Back to top Go down
http://www.restylersinc.com
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? EmptyWed 12 Dec 2007, 8:52 pm

Evo_Stone wrote:
Caim wrote:

u wanna put some money were that mouth is???

yes the $15 entry fee to race at the track FTW.
Back to top Go down
ls/vtecJon

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? EmptyWed 12 Dec 2007, 9:01 pm

hahahaha i would Caim has you man sorry

just race for the entry fee like taylor said
Back to top Go down
Dain

Dain

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? EmptyThu 13 Dec 2007, 12:11 pm

I dunno about Caim and Stone. It is DEFINITELY almost time for a rematch with them though
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/talon4show
Evo_Stone

Evo_Stone

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? EmptyThu 13 Dec 2007, 4:44 pm

i think it would be a good one...we can do this at Holt Caim,just tell me when
Back to top Go down
Disco
Administrizzle
Disco

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? EmptyThu 13 Dec 2007, 4:48 pm

I want in
Back to top Go down
Evo_Stone

Evo_Stone

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? EmptyThu 13 Dec 2007, 5:56 pm

you wanna take a shot at the title HAHAHA Very Happy j/k

lets do this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? EmptyThu 13 Dec 2007, 6:28 pm

gates open at 11 on sunday, see you ladies there.
Back to top Go down
spyder1337

spyder1337

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? EmptyThu 13 Dec 2007, 6:46 pm

Haha.. anyone want to race a slow pool truck at the track for the entry fee?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? EmptyThu 13 Dec 2007, 6:55 pm

im sure Dave(pwr trpn) would race you for entry fee. the question is do you have 30 bucks lol.

i kid.
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? EmptyThu 13 Dec 2007, 10:22 pm

Evo_Stone wrote:
you wanna take a shot at the title HAHAHA Very Happy j/k

lets do this

once again, i do not want an evo....
Back to top Go down
7mboost

7mboost

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? EmptyThu 13 Dec 2007, 10:32 pm

I'm not gonna say street racing is good but the track doesn't always have the racing you want, no roll, not always best track prep, too many rednecks/rice, only open certain days/hours, and from what everyone is telling me its 1/8 and I personally hate 1/8 mile. As long as your not a dumb kid racing through crowded streets stoplight to stoplight and you setup a "safe" run, its ok in my books.
Back to top Go down
ho2nvda

ho2nvda

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? EmptyThu 13 Dec 2007, 10:34 pm

you a funny man taylor.
Back to top Go down
Disco
Administrizzle
Disco

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? EmptyThu 13 Dec 2007, 10:49 pm

I believe that real racing is from a dig but thats just me right.

The track always gets the same prep but the weather has alot to do with traction as well as tires.

Your right theres allways different types of people there fo sho. But there worth dealing with to not have to look over your shoulder for cops.

Yes it is a 1/8 mile but I cant believe you hate it if you havnt ran it. I personally prefer the 1/8 cause its easier on parts and most races in either the 1/4 or the 1/8 are won or lost in the first 500 ft.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and race preferences. Good luck be safe please give the track a chance id be happy to help you have a better time in the 1/8.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does Anyone Race Around Here???
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next