RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Does Anyone Race Around Here???

Go down 
+18
Dan
sir90hatch
LordofChaos
stxsrt
pwr trpn
7mboost
spyder1337
Dain
ls/vtecJon
GSRCivic
Disco
gdubber
foreveraflboy
Caim
imlowrthnu
ho2nvda
tonkatruck66
Evo_Stone
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
LordofChaos

Does Anyone Race Around Here??? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? - Page 5 EmptySat 15 Dec 2007, 6:11 pm

the typical approximate formula of weight is .1 ~ 100 lbs.

yes... there are variables. yes, its nearly impossible. but if you have rwhp/rwtq numbers you can give it a better guess, though tire type, and if the clutch will hold it is also a factor. so is gearing, weather(especially with forced induction). its called an educated guess Does Anyone Race Around Here??? - Page 5 353769
Back to top Go down
http://www.injectedvids.com
spyder1337

spyder1337

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? - Page 5 EmptySun 16 Dec 2007, 11:35 pm

Alot of slower cars beat faster cars that they shouldn't due to driver mod. The mentioned story above seems a bit far fetched. 6 cars on the street is like the difference between a 200 rwhp mustang and a 500 rwhp mustang. It would take something alot more serious than a stage 3 srt4 to take out a 400rwhp 03 cobra by 6 cars. So back to driver mod or maybe someone wasn't in it.. I'd be more than happy to bring out a 440 ish rwhp 03 cobra to test the waters on your stage 3, I mean with only 40 more hp than the mentioned cobra in the race you should pull me by atleast 2 cars right? A car length on the street is the difference between a low 12 run and mid/high 12 run in the 1/4th.
Back to top Go down
Srt_4_Jeramey

Srt_4_Jeramey

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Dec 2007, 8:51 am

Mac.........you down to run ol guy^^^^?????????
Back to top Go down
Dan
Asian Zing
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Dec 2007, 3:20 pm

Stage 3 is a very capable turbo. There are a plethora of stage 3 cars that are into the mid to low 11's and even into the 10's with spray. This turbo in completely stock form (No molesting wheel size, clipping, porting, etc) is capable of High 300's. Now throw in a larger comp wheel, Port it out, clip it, and you have a very capable turbo in the 400's depending on setup. We also have really torque heavy engines. On top of it all the car only weighs 2900#'s. Some info you might not have known. Im not saying mac won or lost, im just throwing up some facts, since it seems like some of you are misinformed. Driver mod isn't alwayse a valid excuse
Back to top Go down
pwr trpn

pwr trpn

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Dec 2007, 8:40 pm

Yak, yak, yak! I am ready to run this Neon! Where is it already?!?! LOL! Are the upgrades done yet!

-Dave
Back to top Go down
ls/vtecJon

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Dec 2007, 8:42 pm

o no dave calling his ass out
Back to top Go down
Dan
Asian Zing
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? - Page 5 EmptyMon 17 Dec 2007, 10:35 pm

Haha well i know for damn sure mac isn't going to be running no 7.2x time dave haha. I can guarentee you that. For now anyway afro
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? - Page 5 EmptyTue 18 Dec 2007, 12:39 am

pwr trpn wrote:
Yak, yak, yak! I am ready to run this Neon! Where is it already?!?! LOL! Are the upgrades done yet!

-Dave
Best avatar EVAR!
Back to top Go down
spyder1337

spyder1337

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? - Page 5 EmptyTue 18 Dec 2007, 2:34 am

pwr trpn wrote:

-Dave

Grab a number.. I got first dibs lol.
Back to top Go down
luderob

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? - Page 5 EmptyWed 19 Dec 2007, 12:44 am

I'll admit to a few runs againt people on my way home from work at 2am. no one out and empty streets..run into another cars person and they want to go..why not.
Back to top Go down
Evo_Stone

Evo_Stone

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? - Page 5 EmptySun 30 Dec 2007, 3:35 pm

i need to get some runs in before i leave...will travel for race:)
Back to top Go down
Srt_4_Jeramey

Srt_4_Jeramey

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? - Page 5 EmptySun 30 Dec 2007, 4:34 pm

I just got my 50 trim fully tuned, that makes 2 bad ass neons in town now lol.
Back to top Go down
Evo_Stone

Evo_Stone

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? - Page 5 EmptySun 30 Dec 2007, 5:03 pm

good to hear u got every thing worked out
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? - Page 5 EmptySun 30 Dec 2007, 10:35 pm

Srt_4_Jeramey wrote:
that makes 2 bad ass neons in town now lol.
AH HA! I KNEW IT! SRT's ARE neons... Wink Razz Wink
Back to top Go down
Srt_4_Jeramey

Srt_4_Jeramey

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? - Page 5 EmptySun 30 Dec 2007, 10:56 pm

Reign_Maker wrote:
Srt_4_Jeramey wrote:
that makes 2 bad ass neons in town now lol.
AH HA! I KNEW IT! SRT's ARE neons... Wink Razz Wink

Who said they wernt? Most people call them neons, untile they get beat by one. Then they prefer to say they got beat by an srt-4 lol!
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? - Page 5 EmptySun 30 Dec 2007, 11:12 pm

haha, Im messin with ya... I know a guy that owned an SRT and would get pretty irate when people called them Neons... SRTs definately got alot of potential... They're scary, you never know what they have goin on when you pull up next to them...

Does Anyone Race Around Here??? - Page 5 715828
Back to top Go down
Dan
Asian Zing
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? - Page 5 EmptySun 30 Dec 2007, 11:30 pm

Srt-4's have great potential, and if there is anyone around here that knows it's me. But the thing i hate most is that fact that almost all of the actual owners themselves think that the neons are the "Fastest thiNg EvaR!. Some of these people need a reality check, or atleast someone to set them in their place. And no this is not an indirect statement to anyone, just generalized. Sry for the rant lol. Back on topic hahaha
Back to top Go down
Srt_4_Jeramey

Srt_4_Jeramey

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? - Page 5 EmptySun 30 Dec 2007, 11:34 pm

Yeah I never liked them unitle I drove one and now I love it. Neon, srt-4, I dont care bro, I hate it when people get deffensive for calling it a neon lol.

Dan, what did I say that was so bad lol? I though I had a pretty good mentailty. Props by the way for always spelling my name right!!
Back to top Go down
Dan
Asian Zing
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? - Page 5 EmptySun 30 Dec 2007, 11:36 pm

Eh it's not you in general bro. It's just all the shit talking i read from all the srt-4 owners, not just local's, but everywhere. Don't mind me, im just venting haha Does Anyone Race Around Here??? - Page 5 214402
Back to top Go down
Srt_4_Jeramey

Srt_4_Jeramey

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? - Page 5 EmptySun 30 Dec 2007, 11:44 pm

Yeah sometimes its kinda hard to mind you completely bro LOL. I dont recall me shit talking though, just said there are 2 bad ass "neons" in town. There are plenty of cars here in town faster, I just think for a neon the cars pretty nice. Will win some and will loose some.
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? - Page 5 EmptyMon 31 Dec 2007, 12:10 am

400+hp ANYTHING is respectable, and can be truly considered "bad ass"... Does Anyone Race Around Here??? - Page 5 550103
Back to top Go down
Dapper_Dan

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? - Page 5 EmptyWed 02 Jan 2008, 3:42 am

well whens all this racing going down? i need to race, its been a while....
Back to top Go down
Evo_Stone

Evo_Stone

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? - Page 5 EmptyWed 02 Jan 2008, 4:53 am

ill run you Nick....in 2 months

or we can do it this weekend if you run pump only/no meth
Back to top Go down
Dapper_Dan

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? - Page 5 EmptyWed 02 Jan 2008, 5:24 am

Evo_Stone wrote:
ill run you Nick....in 2 months

or we can do it this weekend if you run pump only/no meth

ok ill race you this weekend on pump only....if your on pump only too haha.....
Back to top Go down
Evo_Stone

Evo_Stone

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? - Page 5 EmptyWed 02 Jan 2008, 6:46 pm

damnit.....busted me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Race Around Here???   Does Anyone Race Around Here??? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Does Anyone Race Around Here???
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next