RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

some new parts i just ordered the other day

Go down 
+12
lgnd6
sir90hatch
little white crx
Luder
Dan
bp92gsr
GSRCivic
tonkatruck66
gdubber
dylanc5
sonicblueinteg
ls/vtecJon
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ls/vtecJon

some new parts i just ordered the other day Empty
PostSubject: some new parts i just ordered the other day   some new parts i just ordered the other day EmptySat 19 Jan 2008, 10:21 am

my new header suppose to be the best header on the market 15 to 20 whp gain with tune on dyno Twisted Evil
some new parts i just ordered the other day GSRHEADERTRY2
some new parts i just ordered the other day Ca77_1
Back to top Go down
sonicblueinteg

sonicblueinteg

PostSubject: Re: some new parts i just ordered the other day   some new parts i just ordered the other day EmptySat 19 Jan 2008, 10:47 am

i have money for header john
Back to top Go down
dylanc5

dylanc5

PostSubject: Re: some new parts i just ordered the other day   some new parts i just ordered the other day EmptySat 19 Jan 2008, 11:21 am

awesome..cool...sweettt
hah jk jon i love you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/_constantine666
gdubber
Monsterator
gdubber

PostSubject: Re: some new parts i just ordered the other day   some new parts i just ordered the other day EmptySat 19 Jan 2008, 2:55 pm

sweet...how much hp will you be at with that stuff???
Back to top Go down
http://www.panhandledubs.forumotion.com
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

PostSubject: Re: some new parts i just ordered the other day   some new parts i just ordered the other day EmptySat 19 Jan 2008, 3:11 pm

thats a crazy design. sweet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tacobell.com/
GSRCivic
Smooth Moderator
GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: some new parts i just ordered the other day   some new parts i just ordered the other day EmptySat 19 Jan 2008, 4:51 pm

That header looks familiar...Copy Cat Suspect

Razz HAHA...anyway, were you able to get it with the heat treatment on it so you can be pimpin like me... lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarchan16
bp92gsr

bp92gsr

PostSubject: Re: some new parts i just ordered the other day   some new parts i just ordered the other day EmptySat 19 Jan 2008, 8:02 pm

how much did you pay for that. i saw a similar one on ebay for $310.00. i just bought one off ebay for 65. lol. the best header you can buy is a custom built bizimoto header but itll run you about a 1k. type in bizimoto in the google search bar and take a gander at his car. its set up very similar to joey branhoff's crx. simple and suprisingly fast!
Back to top Go down
bp92gsr

bp92gsr

PostSubject: Re: some new parts i just ordered the other day   some new parts i just ordered the other day EmptySat 19 Jan 2008, 8:04 pm

he wont know true hp numbers until he gets it dynoed again. probably not much more than he is making now.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Asian Zing
Dan

PostSubject: Re: some new parts i just ordered the other day   some new parts i just ordered the other day EmptySat 19 Jan 2008, 8:06 pm

Nice jon, upgrades ftw!
Back to top Go down
ls/vtecJon

PostSubject: Re: some new parts i just ordered the other day   some new parts i just ordered the other day EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 12:29 am

with a new tune with my new hondata Very Happy looking around 200 or a lil more to the wheels
Back to top Go down
gdubber
Monsterator
gdubber

PostSubject: Re: some new parts i just ordered the other day   some new parts i just ordered the other day EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 1:27 am

now your making some real numbers...lol...just playin
Back to top Go down
Luder

Luder

PostSubject: Re: some new parts i just ordered the other day   some new parts i just ordered the other day EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 1:19 pm

i ordered the same one for my prelude except for mine single not dual how much did u pay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: some new parts i just ordered the other day   some new parts i just ordered the other day EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 1:22 pm

20whp from a header?

Am I missing something?
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic
Smooth Moderator
GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: some new parts i just ordered the other day   some new parts i just ordered the other day EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 2:04 pm

You might be missing SOMETHING...it's true though...there's some dyno sheets to prove it. One dude changed his header (he already had an aftermarket header that made about 5 more than stock) to this one and made an extra 10whp with this header. It's the same one I have on my car...it's awesome!

Jon, you didn't answer me, were you able to get the heat treated one?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarchan16

PostSubject: Re: some new parts i just ordered the other day   some new parts i just ordered the other day EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 2:09 pm

I wasn't bashing n/a or anything. I had a friend with a i/h/e LS integra a year or so ago. We felt a difference with the new header but not a 20whp difference, haha.

Good luck with that stuff.
Back to top Go down
bp92gsr

bp92gsr

PostSubject: Re: some new parts i just ordered the other day   some new parts i just ordered the other day EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 6:47 pm

gdubber wrote:

first jon needs to get it installed and get it dynotuned. garret dont believe someones word just cause they say that it will make a certain amount of horse power and then assume they are accurate. this header is not too much different than a regular 4-2-1 header, there fore its not gonna make maricle hp numbers just cause someone likes its look. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bp92gsr

bp92gsr

PostSubject: Re: some new parts i just ordered the other day   some new parts i just ordered the other day EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 6:51 pm

here is a link for the real 20+ hp gain header.

http://www.bisimoto.com/wst_page6.html

check it out and pay attention to the detailed design.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: some new parts i just ordered the other day   some new parts i just ordered the other day EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 6:53 pm

I hear turbo is a pretty big power adder...
Back to top Go down
gdubber
Monsterator
gdubber

PostSubject: Re: some new parts i just ordered the other day   some new parts i just ordered the other day EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 9:22 pm

bp92gsr wrote:
gdubber wrote:

first jon needs to get it installed and get it dynotuned. garret dont believe someones word just cause they say that it will make a certain amount of horse power and then assume they are accurate. this header is not too much different than a regular 4-2-1 header, there fore its not gonna make maricle hp numbers just cause someone likes its look. Very Happy

well i was just trying to incourage a fellow car enthusiast, and everyones an expert, but i guess your the real expert...before i post anything else ill make sure it is up to your standards...sorry for trying to be nice...
Back to top Go down
sonicblueinteg

sonicblueinteg

PostSubject: Re: some new parts i just ordered the other day   some new parts i just ordered the other day EmptyMon 21 Jan 2008, 12:09 am

cheers EVERYONE ROCKS!
Back to top Go down
little white crx
Super Darthmodervador
little white crx

PostSubject: Re: some new parts i just ordered the other day   some new parts i just ordered the other day EmptyMon 21 Jan 2008, 1:37 am

Birdy wrote:
I hear turbo is a pretty big power adder...

yeah but at 12.5 compression ratio with stock honda rods like jon has that tends to melt pistons and let the rods hang out.

there is no doubt it is a nice header but its not the best on the market, there is a few better but the cost for b motor headers (yes birdy, headers for multiple companies) this style is over $1000.

remember, jon dont get you hopes up and you cant be let down!!!
Back to top Go down
ls/vtecJon

PostSubject: Re: some new parts i just ordered the other day   some new parts i just ordered the other day EmptyWed 23 Jan 2008, 6:26 pm

chandler no i didnt cause he does not make that one anymore......

as for others my goal is close or right above 200 whp
i know of a guy with the same setup as me but he has a b18c1 block which is 1800cc and i have the infamous b18b1 1840cc same setup except i have a bigger throttle body and he has these new header that i just bought and he is making 195whp and 132 trq, i am making as of now 187whp and 136trq i have been talking to johnny adams and he is saying with good tune 200 whp is reachable with this setup
Back to top Go down
sir90hatch
Super Mugenator
sir90hatch

PostSubject: Re: some new parts i just ordered the other day   some new parts i just ordered the other day EmptyWed 23 Jan 2008, 7:04 pm

Wow Jon, I didn't know you were already at 187whp, that is impressive with your setup.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sir90hatch
lgnd6

lgnd6

PostSubject: Re: some new parts i just ordered the other day   some new parts i just ordered the other day EmptyWed 23 Jan 2008, 8:38 pm

That header is almost as gay as your foglights jon. You should definately give me both.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tabeasterlyismyhero
chirpchirp

chirpchirp

PostSubject: Re: some new parts i just ordered the other day   some new parts i just ordered the other day EmptyWed 23 Jan 2008, 9:17 pm

rofl
Jon and his silly NA aspirations. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some new parts i just ordered the other day   some new parts i just ordered the other day Empty

Back to top Go down

some new parts i just ordered the other day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next