RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

some new parts i just ordered the other day

Go down 
+12
lgnd6
sir90hatch
little white crx
Luder
Dan
bp92gsr
GSRCivic
tonkatruck66
gdubber
dylanc5
sonicblueinteg
ls/vtecJon
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ls/vtecJon

some new parts i just ordered the other day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: some new parts i just ordered the other day   some new parts i just ordered the other day - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2008, 10:26 pm

chirpchirp wrote:
rofl
Jon and his silly NA aspirations. lol!

ya my silly n/a setup hahahahaa

silly rabbit turbos are for kids lol!
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: some new parts i just ordered the other day   some new parts i just ordered the other day - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Jan 2008, 8:03 pm

ls/vtecJon wrote:
i am making as of now 187whp and
136trq
Torque monster... Everyone hold on tight, it's gunna throw ya in the back seat! Wink

hehehehehheheeeeeeeee Very Happy:D:D ilu john..

John, you gunna spray that thing?
Back to top Go down
bp92gsr

bp92gsr

PostSubject: Re: some new parts i just ordered the other day   some new parts i just ordered the other day - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2008, 11:02 pm

he should spray it so then he will be making real hp numbers and it will give him a huge bump in numbers if he can handle the power. 50 sht then 75.
Back to top Go down
Moose

Moose

PostSubject: Re: some new parts i just ordered the other day   some new parts i just ordered the other day - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2008, 11:06 pm

i dun think jon is ever gonna spray it. but it would be sweet if he did. i think he should buy 2 more integras, one for n/a, one for boost and one for go juice

get on that, k jon??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: some new parts i just ordered the other day   some new parts i just ordered the other day - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2008, 11:13 pm

Or get something that's not FWD.
Back to top Go down
Moose

Moose

PostSubject: Re: some new parts i just ordered the other day   some new parts i just ordered the other day - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2008, 12:05 am

i forgot to say that the boosted teg needed the awd conversion :p
Back to top Go down
ls/vtecJon

PostSubject: Re: some new parts i just ordered the other day   some new parts i just ordered the other day - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2008, 12:17 am

ya well that is what my civic will be for ............brandon handle the power hahahaaha your funny boy power is not a concern for me ok hahaa i took my 187 hp car into the 8's on street tires more than once so i am happy with that but my sohc civic will have a nice shot on it
Back to top Go down
bp92gsr

bp92gsr

PostSubject: Re: some new parts i just ordered the other day   some new parts i just ordered the other day - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2008, 11:25 pm

so 8's is your stopping point for the teg? if you can do 8's on motor then you should shoot for consistant sevens on a small sht of spry just so you can have more going on in the driver's seat other than just gas and clutch. make a challenge for yourslf and then brag about the sevens. b&m t-handle like discos and some slicks or drag radials.
Back to top Go down
lgnd6

lgnd6

PostSubject: Re: some new parts i just ordered the other day   some new parts i just ordered the other day - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2008, 11:34 pm

NA is f*ckin' rad. It's hard to find any other 1.8l 4-cylinder that makes these numbers that isn't a honda. They just build their stuff well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tabeasterlyismyhero
Disco
Administrizzle
Disco

PostSubject: Re: some new parts i just ordered the other day   some new parts i just ordered the other day - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2008, 11:57 pm

Also JB is running a "high compression" application so spray is iffy.
Back to top Go down
ls/vtecJon

PostSubject: Re: some new parts i just ordered the other day   some new parts i just ordered the other day - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Jan 2008, 6:02 pm

thank you Disco. no one every thinks bout my high compression man i love my n/a setup more respect when you have a fast n/a setup i think yes no2 would be nice but not for my teg that is what i am getting a sohc civic for......... and i will still be faster than your 9.9 gsr brandon..... you should spray your car or something if YOU can handle the power maybe you can run an 8.9 like me whne you SPRAY
Back to top Go down
sir90hatch
Super Mugenator
sir90hatch

PostSubject: Re: some new parts i just ordered the other day   some new parts i just ordered the other day - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Jan 2008, 6:29 pm

Man, its going to be some fun runs once I get my shit going, 8's all day at Holt
Well have a lot of fun Jon
And for everyone else, N/A can go a long way, just like turbo or no2
The pro's run 9's in the 1/4 all motor and I have seen some pretty fast n/a honda
street cars running 11's and 12's. Its always whatever preference you decide,
whether it be N/A, Boost, or Nitrous, it also depends on how deep your pockets are.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sir90hatch
little white crx
Super Darthmodervador
little white crx

PostSubject: Re: some new parts i just ordered the other day   some new parts i just ordered the other day - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Jan 2008, 6:43 pm

im gonna get my car to go 8s on motor too... can i play?
Back to top Go down
ls/vtecJon

PostSubject: Re: some new parts i just ordered the other day   some new parts i just ordered the other day - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Jan 2008, 7:55 pm

yes you can joey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some new parts i just ordered the other day   some new parts i just ordered the other day - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

some new parts i just ordered the other day
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2