RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hahah car meet tonight @ commons

Go down 
+11
Cat Momma
JoeC
Dan
ls/vtecJon
Scubasteve
foreveraflboy
sonicblueinteg
LaydOut
GSRCivic
luderob
dylanc5
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dylanc5

dylanc5

hahah car meet tonight @ commons Empty
PostSubject: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 1:42 am

how about birdy getting pulled over.
we tried to block of the security guard for you buddy but he got around us.aha

sweet drift/burn out session out of the parking garage guys
hahah car meet tonight @ commons 550103
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/_constantine666
luderob

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 3:42 am

wait? that was birdy in the 240? he brunt out...in a public place....ooo birdy im going to report...you could have killed someone.

edit: WTF? Reign
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic
Smooth Moderator
GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 3:48 am

luderob wrote:
wait? that was birdy in the 240? he brunt out...in a public place....ooo birdy im going to report...you could have killed someone.edit: Reign

Jackass... Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarchan16
LaydOut

LaydOut

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 4:22 am

luderob wrote:
wait? that was birdy in the 240? he brunt out...in a public place....ooo birdy im going to report...you could have killed someone. Edit: Reign

what the hells your problem man? Neutral
So not cool...
Back to top Go down
sonicblueinteg

sonicblueinteg

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 4:25 am

the ending to that meet was so kick ass lmao. cheers
Back to top Go down
LaydOut

LaydOut

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 4:37 am

Yes it was, but i missed it(my car didnt want to start, so i sat up in the garage. while everyone got pulled over)
Back to top Go down
foreveraflboy

foreveraflboy

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 9:05 am

Like I posted in the other forum........Thanks. I guess we will never be able to have a meet there again.

On the flip side, thanks Alex for calling me. I usually show up to every meet that I can, but I sure am glad I didn't show up to this one from everything I've heard so far.
Back to top Go down
http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user&Mytoken=119710
Scubasteve

Scubasteve

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 9:40 am

Dude I'm with robbie was up with all of the crap we've got on here for being "parking lot retards" lol look at all you assholes last night leaving lol! . We even got blocked off and had to turn our cars off. The whole thing was funny to me. Some older guy though came through and saved our asses. He had seen the 1st line of cars leaving and one had almost hit him. So he waited to see if more of us were leaving like jackasses and he came over and told the cop that had seen us pulling out and we didn't do anything. Thank you that guy whoever you are. Anyways I got some good clips though. Oh yeah as soon as birdy left one of the cops said he was searching for an older red car leaving and that was the same guy who let him go. Like I said before the whole thing was funny as shit.

Last edited by on Sun 20 Jan 2008, 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ls/vtecJon

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 10:07 am

ahhaahah it was so funny but stupid
Will thanks for the show and for us never being allowed there again but the show was cool
Back to top Go down
LaydOut

LaydOut

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 12:29 pm

Yea Birdy it was funny. But the security said we cant have a show up there with out permission so, now we cant go back (and i already banned from there anyways... " messing with my hydrolics, " lol )

Last edited by on Sun 20 Jan 2008, 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 12:38 pm

I can not believe this is turning into a birdy bash thread...

Are we really going to do this? Everyone was there so clearly I was not the only one doing anything wrong. If you fuckers don't remember, I was the one that walked up to the security guard and told him what was going on. I was the one that told the FHP officer that it was just a car meet and that we were all on our way out.

I seriously am shocked that you guys just tried to blame that all on me. And burnout?! I don't have LSD. The fact that my car is ridiculously loud and can spin a tire doesn't mean shit. Yes, I kicked it sideways on my way out but only after about 10-15 other people had hauled ass outta there. Don't evvvven try to put anything on me.

Anybody that has a problem with me can PM me with their concern and/or argument. If you're just going sit back and talk shit you can suck on mine, fools.

AND FYI: The security guard said we weren't allowed to be there in the first place. We were all asked to leave before anyone had even started their cars. We were not kicked out because anyone was doing anything wrong. So for future reference, it would be illegal to have a car meet there ANYWAY because they do not allow it.

The fact that some of you have had meets there before is just luck that security didn't roll around and ask you to leave. If anyone wants to argue, let me get in my mother fucking time machine, go back to the security guard I talked to, and then we can record what he said.

quityerbitchin'.
Back to top Go down
LaydOut

LaydOut

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 12:41 pm

Birdy wrote:
I can not believe this is turning into a birdy bash thread...

Are we really going to do this? Everyone was there so clearly I was not the only one doing anything wrong. If you fuckers don't remember, I was the one that walked up to the security guard and told him what was going on. I was the one that told the FHP officer that it was just a car meet and that we were all on our way out.

I seriously am shocked that you guys just tried to blame that all on me. And burnout?! I don't have LSD. The fact that my car is ridiculously loud and can spin a tire doesn't mean shit. Yes, I kicked it sideways on my way out but only after about 10-15 other people had hauled ass outta there. Don't evvvven try to put anything on me.

Anybody that has a problem with me can PM me with their concern and/or argument. If you're just going sit back and talk shit you can suck on mine, fools.

AND FYI: The security guard said we weren't allowed to be there in the first place. We were all asked to leave before anyone had even started their cars. We were not kicked out because anyone was doing anything wrong. So for future reference, it would be illegal to have a car meet there ANYWAY because they do not allow it.

The fact that some of you have had meets there before is just luck that security didn't roll around and ask you to leave. If anyone wants to argue, let me get in my mother fucking time machine, go back to the security guard I talked to, and then we can record what he said.

quityerbitchin'.

No NO NO, Will , I wasnt bashing on you, I was just saying it was funny. BUt they said we cant come back.
I dont care about it. I just want to clear it up now okay man, sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 12:44 pm

No, I know you didn't mean anything because I was there hanging out with you the majority of the time so you know it didn't happen like that.

This meet wasn't even allowed in the first place. The security guard says that no one has permission to just have a car meet in the Common's parking garage. Those were his exact words.

The guard I talked to was super polite and thanked me for letting him know what was going on. Even after though, he said that we could not be there. I'm glad that's cleared up.

Again, anybody that wants to question what happened can PM and ask rather than saying "ohhh, you guys are so disrespectful. Thanks alllottt, ladeeedadeedaaaa."
Back to top Go down
LaydOut

LaydOut

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 12:53 pm

Birdy wrote:
No, I know you didn't mean anything because I was there hanging out with you the majority of the time so you know it didn't happen like that.

This meet wasn't even allowed in the first place. The security guard says that no one has permission to just have a car meet in the Common's parking garage. Those were his exact words.

The guard I talked to was super polite and thanked me for letting him know what was going on. Even after though, he said that we could not be there. I'm glad that's cleared up.

Again, anybody that wants to question what happened can PM and ask rather than saying "ohhh, you guys are so disrespectful. Thanks alllottt, ladeeedadeedaaaa."

( The guard I talked to was super polite and thanked me for letting him
know what was going on. Even after though, he said that we could not be
there. I'm glad that's cleared up. )

yes i can vouche for Birdy on that, i was right there talking to the guard aswell, they were cool about it and asked us to leave, and a couple said some smartass things, but they were cool. and yes Birdy spun his tire, but they didnt really care about that,and about 4 or 5 others left alittle quickly ( dont know who, it was some younge guys in new mustangs ) it was all the noise from everyones exhaust , and i guess one of the guys in the mustangs almost hit some older gentelmen and thats why they ran after some people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 12:55 pm

See, I didn't even know about "some guy in a mustang." Me, Dapper_Dan, Justing, his friend with the white srt4 (sorry, forgot name:( ), and his other friend with a neon, all went to waffle house before anyone started getting in trouble IN the garage.
Back to top Go down
LaydOut

LaydOut

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 12:57 pm

i know , it was some new guys, ( dont belive there on the forum though )
Back to top Go down
Dan
Asian Zing
Dan

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 1:05 pm

Tsk Tsk Tsk birdy, shame on you Wink
Back to top Go down
LaydOut

LaydOut

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 1:07 pm

lol ^
Back to top Go down
dylanc5

dylanc5

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 1:40 pm

dude....dont get all pissed off because we cant have meets there.
they were kicking us out...its not like there going to let us have a meet there some other time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 1:43 pm

You obviously do not understand why I am upset. I will explain again and respond to your off-the-wall post:

I am not upset because we got kicked out. It is understandable that they do not want us hanging around in a public place for no reason. Yeah, to us, a car meet is a reason; but they don't care so they asked us to leave because it was against the rules. THAT IS FINE.

I am upset about the direction that this thread was going. Up your comprehension skills.
Back to top Go down
dylanc5

dylanc5

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 1:43 pm

oh and birdy did nothing wrong.
im on his side with this one.
Back to top Go down
dylanc5

dylanc5

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 1:45 pm

birdy that post wasnt me being mad at you i was responding to people way earlier in the post, the dude with the old muscle cars who didnt like us leaving like we did. i was right behind you in the blue integra.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 1:49 pm

Regardless of what you meant, I wanted to clear up any misunderstandings that it was my fault that we couldn't meet there.
Back to top Go down
dylanc5

dylanc5

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 1:53 pm

oh, ok.

well the security guard that was coming for you, we saw him and faked turning left and just like sat there for 10 seconds blocking him off and then randomly turned right.
i told garrett he should have stalled but i didn't think of it until afterwards.lol

did you even get a ticket?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 1:55 pm

No, the security guard followed me around the parking lot until I rolled up on the spot where the police officer was blocking the intersection. The cop then came up to me, asked me for my license, I talked to him like I said above, and he gave it back to me. Then the security guard that was following me asked if it was me spinning my tires and I told him it must have been someone else. He then backed his car out and let me go with no problems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons Empty

Back to top Go down

hahah car meet tonight @ commons
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next