RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hahah car meet tonight @ commons

Go down 
+11
Cat Momma
JoeC
Dan
ls/vtecJon
Scubasteve
foreveraflboy
sonicblueinteg
LaydOut
GSRCivic
luderob
dylanc5
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dylanc5

dylanc5

hahah car meet tonight @ commons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 1:59 pm

oh thats cool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/_constantine666
GSRCivic
Smooth Moderator
GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 2:15 pm

Sounds like fun... hahah car meet tonight @ commons - Page 2 603240

I hate cops that have nothing better to do. "UHHH...you can't....uh...fast and furious...haha, no really...no meeting in the garage, it's against 'THE RULES' hahah car meet tonight @ commons - Page 2 711201 . We can't have it"

I love how the cops will come up with anything so they can be "right". We were up there last time with 60 something cars and the cops came up and we explained to them what we were doing and there was no problem. The security guard teenage rent-a-cops hung out with us the whole time we were there and just were trying to get people in trouble for underage smoking and being loud and stuff...but they never kicked us out. What a bunch of douche bags...

Oh well, anyone up for a mini meet in the parking garage? Oil Changes all around...HAHAHA lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarchan16

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 2:27 pm

I'm down for another meet. I just don't get why they asked us to leave when there have been plenty of meets there before. Ohhh well...
Back to top Go down
LaydOut

LaydOut

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 2:28 pm

GSRCivic wrote:
Sounds like fun... hahah car meet tonight @ commons - Page 2 603240

I hate cops that have nothing better to do. "UHHH...you can't....uh...fast and furious...haha, no really...no meeting in the garage, it's against 'THE RULES' hahah car meet tonight @ commons - Page 2 711201 . We can't have it"

I love how the cops will come up with anything so they can be "right". We were up there last time with 60 something cars and the cops came up and we explained to them what we were doing and there was no problem. The security guard teenage rent-a-cops hung out with us the whole time we were there and just were trying to get people in trouble for underage smoking and being loud and stuff...but they never kicked us out. What a bunch of douche bags...

Oh well, anyone up for a mini meet in the parking garage? Oil Changes all around...HAHAHA lol!

HAHAHAHA, im down well just say our cars broke down...
Back to top Go down
Scubasteve

Scubasteve

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 2:33 pm

I just thought the whole thing was funny. Oh well it was cold as shit anyways it just sucked that when more people finally started to show up they gave us the boot. Also chill out birdy we're just joking with you man. lol!
Back to top Go down
JoeC

JoeC

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 2:39 pm

Birdy wrote:
that they do not want us hanging around in a public place for no reason.
You could have summed that up by saying "loitering"Smile

hahah car meet tonight @ commons - Page 2 214402 you birdy Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/awesomepossumparty
Cat Momma

Cat Momma

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 6:26 pm

I would post up pictures from last night but I'm not feeling motivated enough for that. Could of been a better turn out and better behavior - good thing I left after twenty or so minutes.
Back to top Go down
http://cat.gknu.com

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 6:33 pm

Post some!

(only if you got one of mine)

Razz
Back to top Go down
Cat Momma

Cat Momma

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 7:04 pm

Ahaha, too many people were crowded around your beauty so that was a no-go.
Back to top Go down
Scubasteve

Scubasteve

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 7:48 pm

I got some short clips of some of the cars. The best was laydout in the middle of the clip my friend steps in front of me and not think I said get the fuck out of my way dumbass way to ruin my shot. So the clips I have suck. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dylanc5

dylanc5

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 7:50 pm

well can we see your clips regardless?
Back to top Go down
luderob

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 7:52 pm

i wasn't trying to bash on birdy...just saying that he is always preaching that messing around in a car anywhere other than a track is going to kill someone. So I was just surprised to find out it was him doing some messing around in a public place.
Back to top Go down
Moose

Moose

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 7:52 pm

birdy, all im going to say is...

YAWWWWW BITCH!! YAWWWWWW
Back to top Go down
Cat Momma

Cat Momma

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 7:55 pm

luderob wrote:
i wasn't trying to bash on birdy...just saying that he is always preaching that messing around in a car anywhere other than a track is going to kill someone. So I was just surprised to find out it was him doing some messing around in a public place.

That mess is over and done with, let's not bring it up anymore.

and Moose? Were you there last night? I was kind of hoping. =(
Back to top Go down
Moose

Moose

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 8:06 pm

lol cat, :p you def. saw me ^_^. you've only talked to me online so you were prolly looking for some white kid, but i was that black(mixed) kid you saw next to will (birdy, whatever) when he was asking you about pics
Back to top Go down
Scubasteve

Scubasteve

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 8:13 pm

I will get my clips on here soon. Most of them have stupid talking from others and myself on there that I would like to take out 1st. Whats the best way to put clips on here will it work if I put the clips on my youtube then code them onto 850?
Back to top Go down
Cat Momma

Cat Momma

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 8:20 pm

i figured that was you, Moose. i think half my brain was numbed out along with my fingers from taking those pictures last night. wave or flail next time.
Back to top Go down
Moose

Moose

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 8:26 pm

will do!!! (are there any pics up yet anywhere yet?? im too lazy to read everywhere)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 8:45 pm

luderob wrote:

I don't go to the track...
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2008, 12:16 am

I said my piece in the other thread, and Chandler stated it here as well: funny how we can set up a meet there with over 60 cars and over 100 people, and it goes smoothly, but yet there was this mystery issue here... Im tellin ya, this is age here talkin, cops and security arent going to bust your balls for no reason... There was a reason ya'll were asked to leave...

Now, I can promise you all this: we WILL have more meets at the Commons... They'll be lined up, organized and done right... But this shit *makes circles with hands* this shit right here wont go down at the meets we hold...

You know what: WHY do I even need to post this shit? Shouldnt this just be common knowledge, etiquette, and decent respect? Isnt there just a certain level of behavior you should know you should be on when you attend these things? You people have got to realize that what you do and what you say reflects on this community, and, when we have these gatherings, you are a representative of this group and what you do and how you behave affects the way we are treated and accepted... Come on people...

Oh, and Luder, I edited your post: reason: dont post shit to INTENTIONALLY goad someone into an arguement... Is that really nessesary? not really...
Back to top Go down
dylanc5

dylanc5

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2008, 3:34 am

yeah, respect is common sense
but sometimes when people just piss you off
and push you over the edge
you need to retaliate.
and yeah wreckless driving and bullshit isn't smart
or a good way of showing you're pissed
but in the end does it really matter?
who cares.
Back to top Go down
sonicblueinteg

sonicblueinteg

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2008, 3:41 am

exactly, it was a fun night! no one got hurt. Razz
Back to top Go down
dylanc5

dylanc5

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2008, 3:46 am

nobody got hurt or tickets.hah
Back to top Go down
Dapper_Dan

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2008, 4:13 am

fuck the destin commons.
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2008, 4:26 am

Dapper_Dan wrote:
fuck the destin commons.

i concur.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tacobell.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hahah car meet tonight @ commons   hahah car meet tonight @ commons - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

hahah car meet tonight @ commons
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next