RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon)

Go down 
+10
gdubber
dibsen
foreveraflboy
GSRCivic
LaydOut
LordofChaos
sbd4de3
ECH257
Baker
Cat Momma
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat Momma

Cat Momma

Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon) Empty
PostSubject: Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon)   Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon) EmptyMon 21 Jan 2008, 1:07 pm

I don't care if any member on this site owns the above stated vehicle but, if they tailgate me like they did from Shalimar to Downtown FWB - I will fucking break-check their ass with no hesitation, none. He didn't get anywhere faster than I did, and had almost-wrecks galore that were conveniently in the lanes next to me. It was just great.

I have no problem with a messed up backend 'cause of your stupid ass; plus, you'll be paying for it. Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon) Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
http://cat.gknu.com
Baker

Baker

PostSubject: Re: Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon)   Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon) EmptyMon 21 Jan 2008, 1:23 pm

I think...... if someone tailgates you, then you can punch them in the farking face at the next red-light. That would stop a lot of tailgating.
Back to top Go down
ECH257

ECH257

PostSubject: Re: Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon)   Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon) EmptyMon 21 Jan 2008, 2:02 pm

becareful the FWB police department still uses a gold Acura Legend as an undercover car. They also have a modded Civic.
Back to top Go down
Cat Momma

Cat Momma

PostSubject: Re: Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon)   Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon) EmptyMon 21 Jan 2008, 2:05 pm

oh, this guy was college-aged and came out the Okaloosa Regional Airport. he has a deflated Wilson football in his back window - i really doubt he was undercover.

plus, it's his fault, if he's going to tailgate everyone in site since the traffic's not going his particular speed.
Back to top Go down
ECH257

ECH257

PostSubject: Re: Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon)   Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon) EmptyMon 21 Jan 2008, 2:09 pm

you also have to know that Florida is a "no fault" state. If you randomly slammed on your brakes for someone tailgating you then noone will be deemed responsible. I have been there done that. Wife was rearended and we were in court for over a year tryin to get things done. Well it ended up getting ruled no fault. which means my insurance paid to fix our car and the other persons insurance fixed theirs. we had to file a claim on our own insurance which made my rates increase for someone else's stupidity.
Back to top Go down
Cat Momma

Cat Momma

PostSubject: Re: Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon)   Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon) EmptyMon 21 Jan 2008, 2:16 pm

i understand the no fault law and all but there's no need for someone be on your bumper, which potentially can cause an accident and makes drivers nervous.

well, i've already had someone rearend me for following too closely, trying to push me to go faster. i'm just not going to have that, regardless if they're some random undercover cop - there's no need for it.

an accident just about happened anyway, the car in front of mine decided to make a quick turn into a parking lot with no signal, had to slam on the brakes. which is precisely when i noticed this Acura on my ass, it's not cool and, as said, there's no need for it.
Back to top Go down
sbd4de3

sbd4de3

PostSubject: Re: Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon)   Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon) EmptyMon 21 Jan 2008, 2:53 pm

ECH257 wrote:
you also have to know that Florida is a "no fault" state. If you randomly slammed on your brakes for someone tailgating you then noone will be deemed responsible. I have been there done that. Wife was rearended and we were in court for over a year tryin to get things done. Well it ended up getting ruled no fault. which means my insurance paid to fix our car and the other persons insurance fixed theirs. we had to file a claim on our own insurance which made my rates increase for someone else's stupidity.

I hate to correct anybody, but I just wanted to let you know that as of October of last year, Florida is no longer a "no fault" state! Ask J-Pro, he received a ticket from the officer on the scene after his accident.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/big_steve_d
LordofChaos

PostSubject: Re: Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon)   Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon) EmptyMon 21 Jan 2008, 3:02 pm

you can still be 'at fault' in a no fault state.

buddy of mine rear ended someone due to everyone havn to nail the brakes because a dumb bitch cut them all off, she was the only one that DIDNT get caught.

cop said that she caused it (lots of wintesses) as well, and even tho my buddy rearended the other car, he didnt have to pay anything, and her insurance did because she was declared at fault. she also left the scene, a guy on a gsxr chased her down and got her license plate, she gave the cop attitude when he came to talk to her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.injectedvids.com
LaydOut

LaydOut

PostSubject: Re: Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon)   Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon) EmptyMon 21 Jan 2008, 3:09 pm

sbd4de3 wrote:
ECH257 wrote:

I hate to correct anybody, but I just wanted to let you know that as of October of last year, Florida is no longer a "no fault" state! Ask J-Pro, he received a ticket from the officer on the scene after his accident.

acutually they brought it back January 1st 2008, they tried to get rid of it. ask your insuance company. And all it means it that you have insurance to pay for YOUR bills, it doesnt cover there bills. And everyone seems to think otherwise.
But ask your insurance agent and they can explain it to you

i went through it when i was rearended and broke my neck( From some dumbass lady, hit me doing 55mph, i was at a stopsign. but anyways. I had a 75,000 medical bill for all types of different tests. and had to sue her and her insurance and our insurance company.
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic
Smooth Moderator
GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon)   Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon) EmptyMon 21 Jan 2008, 4:15 pm

Here's a related story for you...

Meg and I were in my car coming across the bridge about 6 months ago and some dude thought he was being cool and tailgating me when I was already going about 65...When we went through the toll booth I came out then a mini van and then him...He was riding that poor ladies ass too and she was an older lady...I got in the median and let the lady and him pass. I then proceed to get behind him and follow him till we came to a stop at a red light. I got OUT OF MY CAR and walked up to his car and said "Stop riding people's ASS! Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon) 795989 " and he was like...."sorry... Embarassed ...I didn't mean to... Crying or Very sad "

I'm pretty sure he peed in his pants lol! ... and when the light turned green he was going like 3mph under the speed limit the rest of the way into niceville.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarchan16
Cat Momma

Cat Momma

PostSubject: Re: Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon)   Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon) EmptyMon 21 Jan 2008, 4:16 pm

i've done the exact same thing going through Shalimar. there was no redlight for me to jump out the car, though. lol!
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic
Smooth Moderator
GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon)   Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon) EmptyMon 21 Jan 2008, 4:19 pm

And I'm not a little guy...I think he thought I was about to beat the shit out of him... Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon) 502821
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarchan16
Cat Momma

Cat Momma

PostSubject: Re: Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon)   Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon) EmptyMon 21 Jan 2008, 4:20 pm

I would definitely be afraid if you came up to my car like that. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
foreveraflboy

foreveraflboy

PostSubject: Re: Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon)   Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon) EmptyMon 21 Jan 2008, 4:49 pm

Im just glad it wasn't one of the gold CL, which was my first thought when I saw your post. I didn't realize that there was an undercover gold legend.
Back to top Go down
http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user&Mytoken=119710
dibsen

dibsen

PostSubject: Re: Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon)   Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon) EmptyTue 22 Jan 2008, 10:37 am

Just a sugestion for the sight, we should have a legal section that covers laws like the one stated above. I have had terrible luck with the cops in FL, I think its cuz there is so many of them. People could discuss tickets they've got and help others in a similar situation.

I am new to this site so if we already have one and I just havn't found it yet then nevermind. Just thought it was a good idea.
Back to top Go down
gdubber
Monsterator
gdubber

PostSubject: Re: Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon)   Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon) EmptyTue 22 Jan 2008, 11:12 am

dibsen wrote:
Just a sugestion for the sight, we should have a legal section that covers laws like the one stated above. I have had terrible luck with the cops in FL, I think its cuz there is so many of them. People could discuss tickets they've got and help others in a similar situation.

I am new to this site so if we already have one and I just havn't found it yet then nevermind. Just thought it was a good idea.

mabe post this in the site suggestion thread
Back to top Go down
http://www.panhandledubs.forumotion.com
Greatgulley

Greatgulley

PostSubject: Re: Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon)   Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon) EmptyTue 22 Jan 2008, 1:41 pm

LordofChaos wrote:

buddy of mine rear ended someone due to everyone havn to nail the brakes because a dumb bitch cut them all off, she was the only one that DIDNT get caught.

cop said that she caused it (lots of wintesses) as well, and even tho my buddy rearended the other car, he didnt have to pay anything, and her insurance did because she was declared at fault. she also left the scene, a guy on a gsxr chased her down and got her license plate, she gave the cop attitude when he came to talk to her.

Man thats so badass Karma's a bitch!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blackspyda13
dibsen

dibsen

PostSubject: Re: Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon)   Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon) EmptyTue 22 Jan 2008, 5:07 pm

gdubber wrote:
dibsen wrote:

mabe post this in the site suggestion thread

when I get a chance I will just re type it
Back to top Go down
Cat Momma

Cat Momma

PostSubject: Re: Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon)   Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon) EmptyThu 24 Jan 2008, 3:47 pm

^ Just copy & paste, it takes five seconds - no retyping required.
Back to top Go down
asuaruto~tenshi

asuaruto~tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon)   Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon) EmptyThu 24 Jan 2008, 7:49 pm

GSRCivic wrote:
Here's a related story for you...

Meg and I were in my car coming across the bridge about 6 months ago and some dude thought he was being cool and tailgating me when I was already going about 65...When we went through the toll booth I came out then a mini van and then him...He was riding that poor ladies ass too and she was an older lady...I got in the median and let the lady and him pass. I then proceed to get behind him and follow him till we came to a stop at a red light. I got OUT OF MY CAR and walked up to his car and said "Stop riding people's ASS! Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon) 795989 " and he was like...."sorry... Embarassed ...I didn't mean to... Crying or Very sad "

I'm pretty sure he peed in his pants lol! ... and when the light turned green he was going like 3mph under the speed limit the rest of the way into niceville.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

god, I fucking hate that shit. I'll have people do that to me in my bimmer.. regardless of whether or not they're trying to mess with me or just try to get me to go faster, all that's going to do to the person you're tailgating is just fucking piss them off.

I usually play the fence game x) I might have a heavyass Z4.. but I know how to drive it <3333

Of course, I don't normally do it in congested traffic. Its not like anyones getting anywhere anyway. I just.. slow it down more. Its good fun! Besides.. a lot of people don't wanna rear end a $50k+ car and have to pay for liability ;DD

I love me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/expendablemarionette
bryan

bryan

PostSubject: Re: Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon)   Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon) EmptyTue 19 Feb 2008, 8:52 pm

i just slow down and show my gun and they stop tailgating me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon)   Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon) EmptyTue 19 Feb 2008, 9:10 pm

LordofChaos wrote:

i find that odd hard to believe, i was in a similar situation when i wrecked my sti, (4 car pile up) and the person who caused it(cut off traffic and fled the accident) was never tracked down, i was the last car to hit, so i was put at fault for the accident, although the cop said it didnt matter how many witnesses there were because of my driving record he was blaming it on me, but thats another thing all in its self lol.
Back to top Go down
SlowVDub

SlowVDub

PostSubject: Re: Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon)   Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon) EmptyTue 19 Feb 2008, 10:40 pm

bryan wrote:

Another reason I'm buying a gun when I get back... Smile
Back to top Go down
bryan

bryan

PostSubject: Re: Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon)   Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon) EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 7:34 am

SlowVDub wrote:
bryan wrote:

Another reason I'm buying a gun when I get back... Smile

Jimmy's the spot! I think they have the best deal in town especially for military folks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon)   Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gold Acura Legend (this morning/afternoon)
Page 1 of 1