RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A little rant about tonights Swamp meet...

Go down 
+12
GSRCivic
dibsen
LaydOut
Dan
Moose
JoeC
LordofChaos
pjsj26
sbd4de3
Disco
Pourman
Reign_Maker
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

A little rant about tonights Swamp meet... Empty
PostSubject: A little rant about tonights Swamp meet...   A little rant about tonights Swamp meet... EmptyWed 23 Jan 2008, 12:41 am

Every tuesday night, we all meet up at the swamp... Always a good time... I have yet to see any drama, really... But there was something I noticed tonight when I was leaving: TRASH!

Look, I dunno who left the beer/coke cans, plastic bottles, fast food cups and bags in the parking lot, but how about picking up after yourself? Please... You want a crew of cars to chill in your front yard and when we leave, you find loads of shit all over your yard? Just show some respect, put the can in your back seat, wad up the fast food bag and put in on your floor board and throw it away when you get home... They are nice enough to let us hang out there, please dont give them a reason to ask us to leave...

Also, a lot of you were haulin ass outta the parking lot... PLEASE stop that... And be cool when you get on 98... I dunno if it was any of our group, but when T and I left, there was someone pulled over east of the Swamp on 98... You guys gotta remember, there IS a Sherrif's depot right there on the board walk...

Thanks guys... Lets keep the meets fun and CLEAN... Wink
Back to top Go down
Pourman

Pourman

PostSubject: Re: A little rant about tonights Swamp meet...   A little rant about tonights Swamp meet... EmptyWed 23 Jan 2008, 1:13 am

It's SOOooo easy to pick up after yourself , and I'm sure there were some trash cans within a short walk too Rolling Eyes ... REALLY making me reluctant to come over there for meets ... the one's here in P'Cola are usually Drama - free A little rant about tonights Swamp meet... 550103
Back to top Go down
Disco
Administrizzle
Disco

PostSubject: Re: A little rant about tonights Swamp meet...   A little rant about tonights Swamp meet... EmptyWed 23 Jan 2008, 1:15 am

every time ive been to bayfront the cops have arrested kids for burning out. Luckily at our meets they just kick us out.
Back to top Go down
Pourman

Pourman

PostSubject: Re: A little rant about tonights Swamp meet...   A little rant about tonights Swamp meet... EmptyWed 23 Jan 2008, 1:17 am

I NEVER go to Bayfront ... I was talking about mostly Day-meets , Car Shows , SCCA , or Track Events A little rant about tonights Swamp meet... 550103
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: A little rant about tonights Swamp meet...   A little rant about tonights Swamp meet... EmptyWed 23 Jan 2008, 1:24 am

There's not really any "drama"... Its just a few little things here and there... I mainly made this post to try and help nip this trash thing in the bud before our hang out turns into the local garbage dump... And, like I said, I would hate for them to ask us not to meet there anymore because of a few litter bugs...
Back to top Go down
sbd4de3

sbd4de3

PostSubject: Re: A little rant about tonights Swamp meet...   A little rant about tonights Swamp meet... EmptyWed 23 Jan 2008, 8:14 am

Good post Reign_maker! We should make it a point to clean up after ourselves. Even if we didn't bring any trash, we should leave the place better than when we got there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/big_steve_d
Disco
Administrizzle
Disco

PostSubject: Re: A little rant about tonights Swamp meet...   A little rant about tonights Swamp meet... EmptyWed 23 Jan 2008, 9:12 am

It just shows the lack of class that some folks have out there.
Back to top Go down
pjsj26

pjsj26

PostSubject: Re: A little rant about tonights Swamp meet...   A little rant about tonights Swamp meet... EmptyWed 23 Jan 2008, 11:18 am

amen to that disco
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little rant about tonights Swamp meet...   A little rant about tonights Swamp meet... EmptyWed 23 Jan 2008, 12:34 pm

Disco wrote:
every time ive been to bayfront the cops have arrested kids for burning out. Luckily at our meets they just kick us out.

The cops rarely even hang at bayfront anymore. Just one sits in a parking lot as everyone leaves around 11:30.
Back to top Go down
LordofChaos

PostSubject: Re: A little rant about tonights Swamp meet...   A little rant about tonights Swamp meet... EmptyWed 23 Jan 2008, 12:36 pm

wow... so no more gettin run out of bayfront like a couple years ago? i stopped goin cuz we got run out so often. plus i got a ticket once for driving normally out of the parkin lot, and some idiot skiddin around a corner, it sounded like i was doin it so i got a ticket for doin a burnout?!?

i agree reign, police yourselves! the owner will notice stuff like that, if its always clean after meets, no burnouts everywhere etc. he def. wont mind havin other meets there.

what about the conference center parkin lot, or the mini golf parkin lot?
Back to top Go down
http://www.injectedvids.com
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: A little rant about tonights Swamp meet...   A little rant about tonights Swamp meet... EmptyWed 23 Jan 2008, 6:04 pm

If we have to move then we will... But like I was goin round and round with Luderob last night: if you take the attitude of who gives a fuck, there are more places to hang out than "X" place, well, pretty soon there will be no more paces to hang... So, we gotta police ourselves and keep the sites clean and act responsibly...
Back to top Go down
JoeC

JoeC

PostSubject: Re: A little rant about tonights Swamp meet...   A little rant about tonights Swamp meet... EmptyWed 23 Jan 2008, 9:13 pm

good thing i missed that meet....did anyone get majorly pissed? I NEED DETAILS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/awesomepossumparty
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: A little rant about tonights Swamp meet...   A little rant about tonights Swamp meet... EmptyThu 24 Jan 2008, 1:17 am

I was talkin about the tuesday night meet Joe, the ones at the swamp...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little rant about tonights Swamp meet...   A little rant about tonights Swamp meet... EmptyThu 24 Jan 2008, 2:15 am

Joe, stop being a tool and pay attention to what you are reading...

Jake, I'll use my uber influential skeelz to help the n00bz realize their evil wayzzzzzz Razz
Back to top Go down
Moose

Moose

PostSubject: Re: A little rant about tonights Swamp meet...   A little rant about tonights Swamp meet... EmptyThu 24 Jan 2008, 2:18 am

^^ how?? by leaving your phone there?? ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little rant about tonights Swamp meet...   A little rant about tonights Swamp meet... EmptyThu 24 Jan 2008, 2:21 am

Psh, I was worried, haha. My phone was expensive and I <3 it.
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: A little rant about tonights Swamp meet...   A little rant about tonights Swamp meet... EmptyThu 24 Jan 2008, 3:26 am

Thanks William... lol!
Back to top Go down
Dan
Asian Zing
Dan

PostSubject: Re: A little rant about tonights Swamp meet...   A little rant about tonights Swamp meet... EmptyThu 24 Jan 2008, 6:24 am

Birdy wrote:
Jake, I'll use my uber influential skeelz to help the n00bz realize their evil wayzzzzzz Razz

You might need to use your "influential skeelz" on yourself mister peeling out 1st and second while leaving. Way to be a ricer will. Tsk Tsk Tsk.
Back to top Go down
LaydOut

LaydOut

PostSubject: Re: A little rant about tonights Swamp meet...   A little rant about tonights Swamp meet... EmptyThu 24 Jan 2008, 12:30 pm

HAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little rant about tonights Swamp meet...   A little rant about tonights Swamp meet... EmptyThu 24 Jan 2008, 12:34 pm

Dan wrote:
Birdy wrote:

You might need to use your "influential skeelz" on yourself mister peeling out 1st and second while leaving. Way to be a ricer will. Tsk Tsk Tsk.

My clutch slipped due to the gravel on my boat shoes. It's not like you could hear my car anyway.
Back to top Go down
dibsen

dibsen

PostSubject: Re: A little rant about tonights Swamp meet...   A little rant about tonights Swamp meet... EmptyThu 24 Jan 2008, 3:38 pm

I generally stay away from the swap. Since I have lived in fwb, nothing good has ever come from the SWAMP. I have been in at least half a dozen fights, had a friend get tazered, dui's, I got a ticket in my old truck cuz my bald tyrs squeeled leaving the parking lot. I could go on.
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic
Smooth Moderator
GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: A little rant about tonights Swamp meet...   A little rant about tonights Swamp meet... EmptyThu 24 Jan 2008, 3:43 pm

We don't go IN the swamp...we just stay on the hwy98 side of the parkinglot. I did notice quite a bit of trash when I was leaving, but I'm sure it was worse when more people were cleared out. Let's try to keep it clean when we go to meets people. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarchan16
Cat Momma

Cat Momma

PostSubject: Re: A little rant about tonights Swamp meet...   A little rant about tonights Swamp meet... EmptyThu 24 Jan 2008, 3:45 pm

dibsen wrote:
I generally stay away from the swap. Since I have lived in fwb, nothing good has ever come from the SWAMP. I have been in at least half a dozen fights, had a friend get tazered, dui's, I got a ticket in my old truck cuz my bald tyrs squeeled leaving the parking lot. I could go on.

Like Chandler said, we're not in the Swamp and technically we're in the Crab Trap parking lot, the very front section. I have yet to see a fight or much less someone being tasered. =/

The trash was fucked up, it looked my high school parking lot and we're definitely not in high school.
Back to top Go down
http://cat.gknu.com
JoeC

JoeC

PostSubject: Re: A little rant about tonights Swamp meet...   A little rant about tonights Swamp meet... EmptyThu 24 Jan 2008, 5:53 pm

Reign_Maker wrote:
I was talkin about the tuesday night meet Joe, the ones at the swamp...

i know your talking about the meets at the swamp, i wasnt there....

Birdy wrote:
Joe, stop being a tool and pay attention to what you are reading...

i did read what he said, i said "good thing i missed that meet" how does that turn into "what meet? i dont know what your talking about, there are meets on the swamp on tuesdays? GASP NO WAY"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/awesomepossumparty
Dan
Asian Zing
Dan

PostSubject: Re: A little rant about tonights Swamp meet...   A little rant about tonights Swamp meet... EmptyThu 24 Jan 2008, 7:03 pm

Birdy wrote:

My clutch slipped due to the gravel on my boat shoes. It's not like you could hear my car anyway.

Yeah i didn't hear much out of that ridicculously loud pipe. A little rant about tonights Swamp meet... 502821
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little rant about tonights Swamp meet...   A little rant about tonights Swamp meet... Empty

Back to top Go down

A little rant about tonights Swamp meet...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next