RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A little rant about tonights Swamp meet...

Go down 
+12
GSRCivic
dibsen
LaydOut
Dan
Moose
JoeC
LordofChaos
pjsj26
sbd4de3
Disco
Pourman
Reign_Maker
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cat Momma

Cat Momma

A little rant about tonights Swamp meet... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little rant about tonights Swamp meet...   A little rant about tonights Swamp meet... - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2008, 8:22 pm

Joe, shhhhhh. A little rant about tonights Swamp meet... - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
http://cat.gknu.com
low95nissan

low95nissan

PostSubject: Re: A little rant about tonights Swamp meet...   A little rant about tonights Swamp meet... - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2008, 8:33 pm

if everybody has trash just throw it in the back of my truck (white lowered nissan) and ill throw it away when i get home
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/joe_87_ty
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: A little rant about tonights Swamp meet...   A little rant about tonights Swamp meet... - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2008, 10:59 pm

I was actually gunna say the same thing Low95... I have a truck, throw your cans in my bed, I'll throw them away for you if you're too lazy to do it yourself, lol...
Back to top Go down
bthepennyswife

bthepennyswife

PostSubject: Re: A little rant about tonights Swamp meet...   A little rant about tonights Swamp meet... - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2008, 11:42 pm

I am a little late on this one, but in my trunk I have a little mini-garbage can thing. its made for cars... my garbage usually only makes it to one floor board or another, but i have it there if anyone needs it. cheers Also, full supply of cleaning supplies (ie: baby wipes, puffs, tide pen... I have a kid-walking cleaning station). lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cherish5683
383mazdaRX7

383mazdaRX7

PostSubject: Re: A little rant about tonights Swamp meet...   A little rant about tonights Swamp meet... - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Feb 2008, 8:42 am

the tuesday night meet is starting to become like it was when it was under the conference center a choice few people made fools out of themshelves and we got kicked out im all there with you Reign-maker people need to clean up after themshelves just shows how lazy you are i have a truck as well if you wont to be to lazy then throw it in the back of mine lets just try to keep the meet spot clean or there wont be one at all A little rant about tonights Swamp meet... - Page 2 559462
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little rant about tonights Swamp meet...   A little rant about tonights Swamp meet... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A little rant about tonights Swamp meet...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2