RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Miltary tribute thread...

Go down 
+25
dibsen
bthepennyswife
that_guy_with_a_300zx
JoeC
sbd4de3
Evo_Stone
racinfeind59
bp92gsr
gdubber
dsmtnr
wrxslpr
Reigns_Angel
LordofChaos
joaquin03
Harleyguy
lgnd6
DrewIsLudin
pwr trpn
bryan
sir90hatch
bthepenny
ECH257
ails98
J-Pro
Reign_Maker
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

Miltary tribute thread... Empty
PostSubject: Miltary tribute thread...   Miltary tribute thread... EmptyThu 06 Dec 2007, 8:17 pm

We live in a military town, most of us do really, from PCB to P'cola, there are a few bases... I would like to make this thread a tribute thread, a thank you thread to those men and women who serve to protect our freedoms... For those men and women who have given everything for our freedoms... Living in this area, chances are, you either ARE in the military or you know someone who is... So, lets show them our love, our support, our graditude for what they do willingly and uncompromisingly... Post up pics and vids here... But, please, leave politics out of this... Whether you support the war or not... Whether you support our president or not... Let's just keep this thread about support and appreciation...

I have a lot of love and respect for our troops... My dear friend Rob, sir90hatch, is over there now, I pray for the guy daily... My brother in law is stationed over there, and a lot of my other AF friends are there... So you guys, be safe, come home, we love you and miss you!

Last edited by on Thu 06 Dec 2007, 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: Miltary tribute thread...   Miltary tribute thread... EmptyThu 06 Dec 2007, 8:34 pm

Last edited by on Thu 06 Dec 2007, 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miltary tribute thread...   Miltary tribute thread... EmptyThu 06 Dec 2007, 8:35 pm

i cant wait to go, thanks for the support sweety.
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: Miltary tribute thread...   Miltary tribute thread... EmptyThu 06 Dec 2007, 8:36 pm

Miltary tribute thread... 214402
Back to top Go down
J-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Miltary tribute thread...   Miltary tribute thread... EmptyThu 06 Dec 2007, 11:11 pm

leaving here shortly too
Back to top Go down
ails98

ails98

PostSubject: Re: Miltary tribute thread...   Miltary tribute thread... EmptyFri 07 Dec 2007, 1:12 am

well i'll pray for u both an make sure yall stay safe.....bring back some sand lol
Back to top Go down
ECH257

ECH257

PostSubject: Re: Miltary tribute thread...   Miltary tribute thread... EmptyFri 07 Dec 2007, 1:28 am

thanks for the support.

I retire from the Air force in 2 years.
Back to top Go down
ails98

ails98

PostSubject: Re: Miltary tribute thread...   Miltary tribute thread... EmptyFri 07 Dec 2007, 1:44 am

sweet my dad retired bout 3 or so years ago he as in for 25 years i think retired here at eglin as a full bird colonel
Back to top Go down
bthepenny

bthepenny

PostSubject: Re: Miltary tribute thread...   Miltary tribute thread... EmptyFri 07 Dec 2007, 7:17 am

thanks yall. iraq just aint like home. but ill be back in a month Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sir90hatch
Super Mugenator
sir90hatch

PostSubject: Re: Miltary tribute thread...   Miltary tribute thread... EmptyFri 07 Dec 2007, 12:34 pm

Lucky Larry almost retired

Thanks all for the support, and thank you Jake for making this thread
It means a lot to all us military members
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sir90hatch
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: Miltary tribute thread...   Miltary tribute thread... EmptyFri 07 Dec 2007, 7:21 pm

NP Rob...

Here's one of my favorite tributes... *NWS for language, but whatever*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWS-FoXbjVI&feature=related
Back to top Go down
bryan

bryan

PostSubject: Re: Miltary tribute thread...   Miltary tribute thread... EmptyFri 07 Dec 2007, 9:01 pm

i will be going into the sandbox in a couple of weeks after new year's so wish me luck .
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: Miltary tribute thread...   Miltary tribute thread... EmptySat 08 Dec 2007, 12:34 am

Good luck Bryan, and be safe man... Come home! And just remember when you are over there, that there are A LOT of people here who care and support you guys...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miltary tribute thread...   Miltary tribute thread... EmptySat 08 Dec 2007, 12:36 am

man we are all leaving the same time, i leave jan 14, we should have some kind of departing party or something.
Back to top Go down
J-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Miltary tribute thread...   Miltary tribute thread... EmptySat 08 Dec 2007, 11:25 am

who leaves mid month? i'm going the end of jan
Back to top Go down
pwr trpn

pwr trpn

PostSubject: Re: Miltary tribute thread...   Miltary tribute thread... EmptySat 08 Dec 2007, 12:36 pm

We wouldn't be able to run our hot rods if it wasn't for Uncle Sam's presence over there in the desert! Thank you and your welcome!
Larry, DAMN YOUR OLD! LOL! I will retire from the AF in 12 years!
-Dave
Back to top Go down
ails98

ails98

PostSubject: Re: Miltary tribute thread...   Miltary tribute thread... EmptyWed 12 Dec 2007, 1:39 am

i saw this video at the movies. Its by 3 doors down called citizen soldier it was a song dedicated to the military its pretty good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJRthpxDM10&feature=related
Back to top Go down
DrewIsLudin

DrewIsLudin

PostSubject: Re: Miltary tribute thread...   Miltary tribute thread... EmptyWed 12 Dec 2007, 9:38 am

cheers thanks to those that serve this great country. and thanks to all that support those who serve.
it is a real honor to serve those who actually care and support us. every time i'm off base in uniform i always get someone who actually comes up to me and shakes my hand and says thanks. and it really makes my day. but at the same time i get those dicks that look at me like they want to kill me. what i dont understand is how some people think supporting the troops is supporting the war. but what i say to those people is if you don't support those who defend your right to say fuck the troops, then i say get the fuck out of this country. because its obvious you take for granted all the rights and freedoms you're given to by those who fight for those exact rights and freedoms. and i believe you dont deserve to live in a country that you take for granted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/814903
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: Miltary tribute thread...   Miltary tribute thread... EmptyThu 13 Dec 2007, 8:40 pm

AMEN ANDREW! Well said...
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: Miltary tribute thread...   Miltary tribute thread... EmptyThu 13 Dec 2007, 8:45 pm

Ails, that was an awesome song! Great post man... +1...
Back to top Go down
lgnd6

lgnd6

PostSubject: Re: Miltary tribute thread...   Miltary tribute thread... EmptyThu 13 Dec 2007, 9:12 pm

Clifford wrote:
man we are all leaving the same time, i leave jan 14, we should have some kind of departing party or something.

What? I don't want to celebrate the fact that you guys are leaving. I will miss you too much! Ha, but seriously, I appreciate all of you for what you do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tabeasterlyismyhero
Harleyguy

PostSubject: Re: Miltary tribute thread...   Miltary tribute thread... EmptyThu 13 Dec 2007, 10:41 pm

As a disabled veteran of the US Air Force having served 10
years I appreciate this topic, and I thank you. With all my heart. I do have
this to say. I recently worked with a young man , (he was 19 at the time) and
it was Veterans day . they were talking on the radio about Veterans day and I
jokingly said ,, “son that’s why you need to thank me” . His response floored
me. His response was “Your not a Veteran, You never served in a war”.

At his answer I was MAD ,, I said do you mean to tell me
that the first GULF war wasn’t real ,, how about Afghanistan o yes I was there
also,,, 2 times to Kuwait . Sleeping in chem gear while you got up and went on
your merry way .. no I guess I haven’t been in a war then.. I then told him to
just shut up …. And say thank you ..

To all those still serving… I wish I was there with you ..
and THANK YOU!!!!!

My heart and my prayers are with each and everyone of you .

HarleyGuy
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: Miltary tribute thread...   Miltary tribute thread... EmptyThu 13 Dec 2007, 11:30 pm

Thank you HarleyGuy..

There are many different reasons men and women join the military, but there is one thing everyone of them know all to well: war is REAL, and war can happen at any time... So for you guys to go into service, knowing full well that you may in fact be called to fight for MY freedoms, I can not express my graditude... My father is a 2 war veteran, vietnam as a marine, and desert storm as a company commander in the army... My father is 56, he has cancer because of agent orange... My father is a soldier... My father is my hero...

My father...
Miltary tribute thread... 89rs568
Back to top Go down
joaquin03

joaquin03

PostSubject: Re: Miltary tribute thread...   Miltary tribute thread... EmptySat 15 Dec 2007, 11:50 am

Big thanks for all those who have previously served and civilians who have not served that support us. Alot of ya'lls support is what helps us current guys the most. 'Preciate the love...
Back to top Go down
LordofChaos

PostSubject: Re: Miltary tribute thread...   Miltary tribute thread... EmptySat 15 Dec 2007, 12:30 pm

thanks guys.. we appreciate it! its sometimes hard to remember folks appreciate us, when all you see on the news is them hating on the military. its why i personally have chosen NOT to watch the news anymore.

i myself just returned from my 8th deployment in september (all but 1 to iraq)! prolly goin again in a few months woo
Back to top Go down
http://www.injectedvids.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miltary tribute thread...   Miltary tribute thread... Empty

Back to top Go down

Miltary tribute thread...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next