RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff

Go down 
+10
Dan
robbie2883
dylanc5
shinkiro
Crestview MX6
LaydOut
sonicblueinteg
tonkatruck66
ECH257
Cody-Subaru-WRX
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cody-Subaru-WRX

Cody-Subaru-WRX

Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff Empty
PostSubject: Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff   Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff EmptyMon 18 Feb 2008, 12:15 pm

Here's the story kids.

*Me and my friend Dylan were driving from the mall(the back road when you pass gold gulfs distribution inc.) and we were going to Green acres to see brian.

*We were driving along before you get by the huge curves, and a black dodge charger R/T(temp tag) was driving and i was going to pass him and he floors it.

*So i catch up once we hit traffic and he looks at me and we race again from a 55 roll and he didnt even honk to start it off so he won that.

*Then i go past him doing about 80 and we both get stopped at the light after the military entrance. and he rolls down his window and says "What you think your shits fast?" I proceed with a shrug and a " I dont know"

*I rev up to about 3400 and drop it and i got about 5 cars in front till 3rd grear and he started catching to about 3 and then once i hit fourth i got about 6 cars in front.

*When we got to the stop light it was red, i was turning into green acres and he was going straight past the shell. he talked to me and said "wow man you need to slow that shit down its too quick" , i laugh and tell him "its just a 4 cylinder and AWD" he said "yea i aint mad atcha"

so the point of this story is.

That was about the best race ive had because untill that dodge charger r/t which has 340hp and 390tq and its a V8, and the power to weight ratio wasent the much because they weight about 3900lbs + he had 2 people in the car. My car weights about 3200+i had 2 people in the car.

So i was just stoked that i beat a 390tq and 340hp 5.7L V8 when im just a 2.0 4 cyl with a turbo and im getting 285 tq and 285 hp.

that was the greatest challenge ive had in a race. cause its getting almost a 100 over what im getting in tq and hp.

and dont street race.

its bad
Back to top Go down
ECH257

ECH257

PostSubject: Re: Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff   Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff EmptyMon 18 Feb 2008, 12:20 pm

IBTL

street racing is bad and isnt tolerated on here, take it to the track.
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

PostSubject: Re: Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff   Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff EmptyMon 18 Feb 2008, 1:04 pm

whats IBTL mean?

and congrats on the win.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tacobell.com/
ECH257

ECH257

PostSubject: Re: Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff   Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff EmptyMon 18 Feb 2008, 1:30 pm

IBTL = In Before The Lock
Back to top Go down
sonicblueinteg

sonicblueinteg

PostSubject: Re: Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff   Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff EmptyMon 18 Feb 2008, 3:30 pm

cody. i love you!
glad you didnt die.
congratz son. cheers
Back to top Go down
LaydOut

LaydOut

PostSubject: Re: Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff   Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff EmptyMon 18 Feb 2008, 3:31 pm

thats cool, but your going to get caught one day cody
Back to top Go down
Crestview MX6

Crestview MX6

PostSubject: Re: Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff   Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff EmptyMon 18 Feb 2008, 5:29 pm

BIRDY... NICE.. Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff 550103
Back to top Go down
shinkiro

shinkiro

PostSubject: Re: Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff   Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff EmptyMon 18 Feb 2008, 8:42 pm

lol thats an awesome story..

nice video birdy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/masta_lee

PostSubject: Re: Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff   Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff EmptyMon 18 Feb 2008, 9:18 pm

awesome story, but where is your dynograph showing your HP numbers?
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

PostSubject: Re: Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff   Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff EmptyMon 18 Feb 2008, 9:22 pm

cliff, its street racing. its all about guestimating.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tacobell.com/
Cody-Subaru-WRX

Cody-Subaru-WRX

PostSubject: Re: Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff   Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff EmptyMon 18 Feb 2008, 9:32 pm

Clifford wrote:

Stage 2 93 oct Stage 2 using 93 octane fuel. Requires turboback exhaust. 285HP (+26%) / 285lb-ft (+31%)

there cliff read it and weap.

and thats just a guess?

quit trying to dogg on me when your wrong.

if you want you can read it on the cobb tuning website, ill be glad to give you the link.

and i have far more parts on my car than a TBE so i think im getting a little bit more to the flywheel.
Back to top Go down
dylanc5

dylanc5

PostSubject: Re: Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff   Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff EmptyMon 18 Feb 2008, 9:40 pm

ok cliff.....even if he was stock 227hp
HE STILL WHOOPED ON THE CHARGER

what is your deal?
making a big fuckin deal about everything
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/_constantine666
robbie2883

robbie2883

PostSubject: Re: Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff   Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff EmptyMon 18 Feb 2008, 11:04 pm

cody...the charger numbers are crank hp right? either way...they are a HEAVY ass car...you should have raped him.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Asian Zing
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff   Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff EmptyMon 18 Feb 2008, 11:41 pm

Cody-Subaru-WRX wrote:
Clifford wrote:

Stage 2 93 oct Stage 2 using 93 octane fuel. Requires turboback exhaust. 285HP (+26%) / 285lb-ft (+31%)

and thats just a guess?

if you want you can read it on the cobb tuning website, ill be glad to give you the link.

and i have far more parts on my car than a TBE so i think im getting a little bit more to the flywheel.

I fail to see a graph.
Back to top Go down
LordofChaos

PostSubject: Re: Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff   Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff EmptyMon 18 Feb 2008, 11:53 pm

as robbie said... a stock charger is heavy as well, at LEAST 3900 lbs, depending on options etc.

the motor doesnt put out 340hp till its broken in, they break in slowly, the computer has to learn the driver etc. they can pick up as much as 40hp after being driven for a while (especially a new one).

a 700 or 800 lb difference is a LOT man. I think you fail to realize how much! thats why people try so hard to shave every lb off a car.

fyi.
3900lbs divided by 340 hp = 11.47lbs per hp

3200lbs divided by 285 hp (if you actually have that.... a manufacturers estimate doesnt count)= 11.22lbs per hp.

autos also eat more power than manuals, so he is losing out on power there.

robbie is right, you SHOULD have raped it! affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.injectedvids.com

PostSubject: Re: Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff   Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff EmptyTue 19 Feb 2008, 11:09 am

umm the cobb ots numbers are not what you are making, being that every car responds differently, im not dogging, its just ive seen you throw those numbers around a few times when i know you havent had the car dyno'd is all.

just trying to save you from looking bad is all. but to late for that.
the world goes on.
Back to top Go down
Cody-Subaru-WRX

Cody-Subaru-WRX

PostSubject: Re: Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff   Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff EmptyTue 19 Feb 2008, 11:37 am

LordofChaos wrote:
as robbie said... a stock charger is heavy as well, at LEAST 3900 lbs, depending on options etc.

the motor doesnt put out 340hp till its broken in, they break in slowly, the computer has to learn the driver etc. they can pick up as much as 40hp after being driven for a while (especially a new one).

a 700 or 800 lb difference is a LOT man. I think you fail to realize how much! thats why people try so hard to shave every lb off a car.

fyi.
3900lbs divided by 340 hp = 11.47lbs per hp

3200lbs divided by 285 hp (if you actually have that.... a manufacturers estimate doesnt count)= 11.22lbs per hp.

autos also eat more power than manuals, so he is losing out on power there.

robbie is right, you SHOULD have raped it! affraid

ok so lets say my car was running stock with 227(from factory) and 3200lbs= 14.096hp per hp? so i shouldve bet him anyways right.

i have raced a fully built head integra with only 2 seats and a dash in it and beat him by a car when he had a graph of 185 hp.

so 185hp divided by what his car weighs with him and another in it is probably lets say 2600lbs=14.05hp why didnt he beat me then?
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic
Smooth Moderator
GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff   Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff EmptyTue 19 Feb 2008, 11:39 am

Driver is everything with racing...well not everything...but a good 70%... Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff 895837
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarchan16
Cody-Subaru-WRX

Cody-Subaru-WRX

PostSubject: Re: Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff   Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff EmptyTue 19 Feb 2008, 11:47 am

Dan wrote:
Cody-Subaru-WRX wrote:
Clifford wrote:

and thats just a guess?

I fail to see a graph.

so 2004 subaru WRX runs 227hp to the crank and 189hp to the wheels.

and add what a TBE can do +ACT streetlight 13.9lb flywheel+ stage 2 map with the cobb accessport tuning the parts on your car to a laid back and safe tune, but you still gain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff   Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff EmptyTue 19 Feb 2008, 11:50 am

where is the graph that your car made 189 to the wheels? every car makes different power, the point i was getting at is, congrats on the win, street racing is gay, and you have no idea how much power your car is making, so stop throwing numbers out there.

ps. a flywheel does nothing for your hp lol.
Back to top Go down
Cody-Subaru-WRX

Cody-Subaru-WRX

PostSubject: Re: Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff   Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff EmptyTue 19 Feb 2008, 11:51 am

Clifford wrote:
umm the cobb ots numbers are not what you are making, being that every car responds differently, im not dogging, its just ive seen you throw those numbers around a few times when i know you havent had the car dyno'd is all.

just trying to save you from looking bad is all. but to late for that.
the world goes on.

the ots numbers says to the crank, and if you want you can feel the difference vs stock and stg 2 if you want to ride in it.

and i mean if you want to pay gas back and forth to a mustang dyno which the closest is like Jacksonville maybe ATL?

and if you want to do my school work and call in for work for me, ill be glad to go.

this is the only solid real state of numbers i have and if you can find another STG2 wrx with the same mods ill race him and i bet we'll stay doors.

and i know im not makin stock numbers.

and im not making myself look bad just because you said so cliff
Back to top Go down
Cody-Subaru-WRX

Cody-Subaru-WRX

PostSubject: Re: Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff   Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff EmptyTue 19 Feb 2008, 11:53 am

Clifford wrote:
where is the graph that your car made 189 to the wheels? every car makes different power, the point i was getting at is, congrats on the win, street racing is gay, and you have no idea how much power your car is making, so stop throwing numbers out there.

ps. a flywheel does nothing for your hp lol.

man flywheel shortens the rotation of the the crank moving so therefor you car rev's faster

street racing is gay why?

ima throw numbers around till you pay for my dyno
Back to top Go down
Cody-Subaru-WRX

Cody-Subaru-WRX

PostSubject: Re: Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff   Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff EmptyTue 19 Feb 2008, 11:54 am

GSRCivic wrote:
Driver is everything with racing...well not everything...but a good 70%... Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff 895837

finally a good quote
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff   Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff EmptyTue 19 Feb 2008, 11:58 am

i never said you were making stock numbers, i simply said, if you read in my posts, that you DO NOT KNOW how much power you are making, so simply stop throwing numbers out there, did i say, cody, you must get a Dyno done before you post again? lol no i didnt, i know the stg2 ots is faster then a stock flash, but to assume your making 285/285 because the Cobb website says so? thats just dumb, you should know better.

but thats all i have to say about this, read this, think about it, and then re-read this,when you think you understand what im saying, read it again.

let me know how it works out for you.
Back to top Go down
Pimpin_IS

Pimpin_IS

PostSubject: Re: Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff   Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff EmptyTue 19 Feb 2008, 12:02 pm

this thread is gay Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff 51563
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/honda_pimping
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff   Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff Empty

Back to top Go down

Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next