RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff

Go down 
+10
Dan
robbie2883
dylanc5
shinkiro
Crestview MX6
LaydOut
sonicblueinteg
tonkatruck66
ECH257
Cody-Subaru-WRX
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cody-Subaru-WRX

Cody-Subaru-WRX

Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff   Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Feb 2008, 12:12 pm

im making 100hp and 100tq

heres my dynograph

Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff - Page 2 Dynochart
Back to top Go down
LordofChaos

PostSubject: Re: Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff   Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Feb 2008, 12:17 pm

Cody-Subaru-WRX wrote:

ok so lets say my car was running stock with 227(from factory) and 3200lbs= 14.096hp per hp? so i shouldve bet him anyways right.

very doubtful you would have beat him stock from a roll Rolling Eyes

Last edited by LordofChaos on Tue 19 Feb 2008, 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.injectedvids.com
Cody-Subaru-WRX

Cody-Subaru-WRX

PostSubject: Re: Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff   Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Feb 2008, 12:21 pm

well then why is it hard to believe 285 is my real number when thats the only real solid state i have of numbers right now???
Back to top Go down
robbie2883

robbie2883

PostSubject: Re: Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff   Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Feb 2008, 1:01 pm

Clifford wrote:
ps. a flywheel does nothing for your hp lol.

ummm...what physics law is that deducted by? since when does less of rotational mass NOT equate to more hp?
Back to top Go down
Cody-Subaru-WRX

Cody-Subaru-WRX

PostSubject: Re: Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff   Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Feb 2008, 1:04 pm

robbie2883 wrote:
Clifford wrote:

ummm...what physics law is that deducted by? since when does less of rotational mass NOT equate to more hp?

yea so that means my car rev's out faster?
Back to top Go down
robbie2883

robbie2883

PostSubject: Re: Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff   Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Feb 2008, 3:25 pm

well...lemme ask you this...do you think your car on a dyno would show more horsepower with 20 inch rims or 16 inch?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff   Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Feb 2008, 3:48 pm

Cody-Subaru-WRX wrote:
robbie2883 wrote:
Clifford wrote:

yea so that means my car rev's out faster?

Basically yes.

Less weight = more power. It's not a literal term but even things broken down to titanium lug nuts can make a difference in a race. I know it sounds silly but every pound counts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff   Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Feb 2008, 9:03 pm

just because it has less rotational mass, does not make it a power mod, it simply makes the cars already available power faster to get to. (simply explained)
Back to top Go down
awdcane

awdcane

PostSubject: Re: Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff   Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 1:33 am

Cody-Subaru-WRX wrote:

heres my dynograph

wow that power curve is impressive Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff - Page 2 502821 Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff - Page 2 502821 wtf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff   Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 2:56 am

Clifford wrote:
just because it has less rotational mass, does not make it a power mod, it simply makes the cars already available power faster to get to. (simply explained)

Same principal. Less weight = faster car.

Now STFU.
Back to top Go down
Cody-Subaru-WRX

Cody-Subaru-WRX

PostSubject: Re: Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff   Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 7:01 am

awdcane wrote:
Cody-Subaru-WRX wrote:

heres my dynograph

wow that power curve is impressive Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff - Page 2 502821 Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff - Page 2 502821 wtf

yea man i got the best tune on the streets, and this dynograph is top of the line, that power curve's normal for my huge turbo you know, t6t7 dont have shit on this turbo i got.
gt 187.6 with a 97.0 trim turbo alone is 15k man.
Back to top Go down
LordofChaos

PostSubject: Re: Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff   Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 10:49 am

the lighter flywheel... the motor produces exactlyt he same amount of power regardless of the flywheel, however... less power is consumed by turning the lighter flywheel.
Back to top Go down
robbie2883

robbie2883

PostSubject: Re: Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff   Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 10:57 am

LordofChaos wrote:
the lighter flywheel... the motor produces exactlyt he same amount of power regardless of the flywheel, however... less power is consumed by turning the lighter flywheel.

exactly.....which i see what cliff was saying .....and where i was coming from is a different end of the topic...i understand the motor doesn't create more HP...but a lightened flywheel does translate to more power on the other end of the drivetrain....at the wheels.

i just suck at explaining my point! LOL
Back to top Go down
LordofChaos

PostSubject: Re: Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff   Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 11:45 am

i concur then!
Back to top Go down
Cody-Subaru-WRX

Cody-Subaru-WRX

PostSubject: Re: Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff   Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 4:06 pm

robbie2883 wrote:
LordofChaos wrote:

exactly.....which i see what cliff was saying .....and where i was coming from is a different end of the topic...i understand the motor doesn't create more HP...but a lightened flywheel does translate to more power on the other end of the drivetrain....at the wheels.

i just suck at explaining my point! LOL

go back farther and read my posts, i never said a "power mod."

Back to top Go down
Cody-Subaru-WRX

Cody-Subaru-WRX

PostSubject: Re: Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff   Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 4:11 pm

Quote :
and add what a TBE can do +ACT streetlight 13.9lb flywheel+ stage 2 map with the cobb accessport tuning the parts on your car to a laid back and safe tune, but you still gain.

there i did it for you.

never said ITS ADDS HP AND TQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
robbie2883

robbie2883

PostSubject: Re: Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff   Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 7:30 pm

learn to read (seems like a theme lol)...i was backing you up! technically it is a power adder....you get more power to the ground
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff   Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Feb 2008, 10:05 pm

thats like saying putting shorter gears in a transmission is a power mod, because you will get to speed faster, doesnt mean that it added any power at all, see where im at dog? you feel me? lol.
Back to top Go down
Cody-Subaru-WRX

Cody-Subaru-WRX

PostSubject: Re: Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff   Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Feb 2008, 7:03 am

this thread is dead.....

Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff - Page 2 164668
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff   Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dodge charger R/T..........FAST?!?!??!?!pffff
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2