RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Question about Air Bags

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Question about Air Bags Empty
PostSubject: Question about Air Bags   Question about Air Bags EmptySun 13 Jan 2008, 7:05 pm

Im planning on running a universal type for my next car. how reliable is this for an everyday driving. i wont be hitting the switches and sippin up on gin and juice, laid back, with my mind on my money and my money on my mind.

i simply just want to drop the car every once in awhile and still ride in a decent height.

let me know bagged guys.
Back to top Go down
imlowrthnu

imlowrthnu

PostSubject: Re: Question about Air Bags   Question about Air Bags EmptyMon 21 Jan 2008, 10:21 am

It will be the best decision you have ever made.... As long as you get a good shop to install them and use good stuff you will be on point. It will be the best ride you have ever had and It looks cool as shit... LOL.... If you need some help putting together a kit or installing it let me know.... I have installed more Airbag kits than I know what to do with, LOL.... and Also Please write the parts you are looking to use first... There are a lot of imitators in the airbag community... Dont buy ANYTHING From AIM Industries except for cylinders.... Or FBI Minis.... Either way you will get screwed and their stuff sucks! LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.restylersinc.com

PostSubject: Re: Question about Air Bags   Question about Air Bags EmptyMon 21 Jan 2008, 10:23 am

well what brand, and where do i start surfing for prices? who can do it?

So it is dependble for everyday driving youre saying eh?
Back to top Go down
LaydOut

LaydOut

PostSubject: Re: Question about Air Bags   Question about Air Bags EmptyMon 21 Jan 2008, 2:58 pm

yea man, mine is an everyday driver, its awesome.ive only had problems with my valves sticking and leaking( but there like 4 years old too )

but places to get parts, would be
www.suicidedoors.com
www.WhyNotFab.com ( our friends shop )
thats some of the good places
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about Air Bags   Question about Air Bags EmptyMon 21 Jan 2008, 3:22 pm

dude im like a bag newb, show me some sample.

like which products to get and what do i need?
Back to top Go down
imlowrthnu

imlowrthnu

PostSubject: Re: Question about Air Bags   Question about Air Bags EmptyMon 21 Jan 2008, 8:13 pm

Are you from Ft Walton? I work at Restylers on Racetrack Rd. if you could come over there, I could show you everything you would need, Its hard to talk over the internet with something like this becuase there are soooo many questions that need to be answered.... Alec is Correct about Suicide and WhyNot.... But I have a few others that I can go through and get some prices and stuff.... Or you can PM me and We can talk and I can ask questions.... Oh and we can do the Suspension work there at Restylers.... And if you have anymore questions just ask....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about Air Bags   Question about Air Bags EmptyMon 21 Jan 2008, 8:58 pm

can you give me a -ish price of how much everything will be?
Back to top Go down
imlowrthnu

imlowrthnu

PostSubject: Re: Question about Air Bags   Question about Air Bags EmptyMon 21 Jan 2008, 9:05 pm

Not Really Man.... I mean, There are certain things I need to know... Like How fast you want it to be, How fast you want your tank to Fill, What you want to do with it(Like Just Front and Back or Front, Back, Side, Side), Whether you want some Show aspect out of the Management system(Chrome Tank and Compressor), Ummm..... What Kind of Vehicle it is, Cylinders or Bags? LOL, So yea, Its so hard to give you an "Ish" Price without knowing that kinda stuff....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about Air Bags   Question about Air Bags EmptyMon 21 Jan 2008, 9:07 pm

it will be more than likely an infiniti q45.

no rush on going up or down, pretty much i want an air sus so when i drive it its low and when my wife drives it its a tad higher. a whole lot better than going out to the car twisting coilovers up and down.
Back to top Go down
imlowrthnu

imlowrthnu

PostSubject: Re: Question about Air Bags   Question about Air Bags EmptyMon 21 Jan 2008, 9:10 pm

Ha Ha, I understand.... Yea, Honestly its prolly gonna be around $800-$1500 For Parts.... Like I said, I dont really know how to Narrow it down more than that without Specifically Getting a Price.... Which I could do.... Just let me know.... And yea, If you want some Help Installing it just let me know....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about Air Bags   Question about Air Bags Empty

Back to top Go down

Question about Air Bags
Page 1 of 1