RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Manual Question

Go down 
+3
little white crx
Pimpin_IS
Fraley
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Fraley

Fraley

Manual Question Empty
PostSubject: Manual Question   Manual Question EmptyWed 30 Jan 2008, 8:44 pm

Is it possible to do something so that you don't have to push the clutch in to start you car??
Back to top Go down
Pimpin_IS

Pimpin_IS

Manual Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manual Question   Manual Question EmptySat 02 Feb 2008, 1:12 pm

yeah there is a wire you cut, or by pass. forgto wich one. its connect to the clutch pedle. sombody should know how too. I only saw it done once in a old sentra
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/honda_pimping
little white crx
Super Darthmodervador
little white crx

Manual Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manual Question   Manual Question EmptySat 02 Feb 2008, 10:25 pm

its very easy, but before i tell you why are you doing it?
Back to top Go down
Fraley

Fraley

Manual Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manual Question   Manual Question EmptySun 03 Feb 2008, 1:33 am

I just wanted to be able to start my car without pushing in the clutch....
Back to top Go down
tersplat

tersplat

Manual Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manual Question   Manual Question EmptySun 03 Feb 2008, 3:55 am

theres a button that the clutch presses on under the pedal find the wires going to it and mess with them. possibly cut one and test it and see if it is hot and if not try grounding it and starting the car without the clutch depressed and if it works then theres your soultion. Should be what you need.
Back to top Go down
Moose

Moose

Manual Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manual Question   Manual Question EmptySun 03 Feb 2008, 4:00 am

is it that hard to do though(push in the clutch) 90% of the cars i've driven have been manuals, so i actually suck @ driving automatics (gone for the clutch onlyto stomp my left foot on the brake a cpl times -_-') whenever i drive an automatic i can't keep myself from stepping on the brake to before i turn it on...

also: automatics make me feel lazy and make me bored
Back to top Go down
Fraley

Fraley

Manual Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manual Question   Manual Question EmptySun 03 Feb 2008, 11:31 pm

No its not that hard to push the clutch in but i thought it would be cool to have the option...
Back to top Go down
tersplat

tersplat

Manual Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manual Question   Manual Question EmptySun 03 Feb 2008, 11:38 pm

but what happens when yuo forget to press the clutch in and you car is in gear and you try and start it?
Back to top Go down
Disco
Administrizzle
Disco

Manual Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manual Question   Manual Question EmptySun 03 Feb 2008, 11:39 pm

your car bucks and hops
Back to top Go down
Fraley

Fraley

Manual Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manual Question   Manual Question EmptyMon 04 Feb 2008, 7:30 am

Yea thats true...............if I ever left my car in gear........which I don't Manual Question 550103
Back to top Go down
Disco
Administrizzle
Disco

Manual Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manual Question   Manual Question EmptyMon 04 Feb 2008, 8:44 am

Thats cool we have another member on here that has a remote start and always parked in his parents garrage. He accidentally left it in gear not once but twice and both times the car bucked hard enough to smash into the sheetrock wall in front of it.
Back to top Go down
imlowrthnu

imlowrthnu

Manual Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manual Question   Manual Question EmptyMon 04 Feb 2008, 9:54 am

I have a friend that put his car through his parents grage door when we were in Highschool, LOL..... He was sick and let someone drive him home and went to leave for wrok the next morning and BAM! Right into the Garage door......
Back to top Go down
http://www.restylersinc.com
Sponsored content

Manual Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manual Question   Manual Question Empty

Back to top Go down

Manual Question
Page 1 of 1