RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Twin Turbo, One Big Turbo, or Pro-Charger?

Go down 
+8
Caim
pantha3000
LordofChaos
TwinchargedCRX
pwr trpn
7mboost
spyder1337
Greatgulley
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
iceblue

iceblue

Twin Turbo, One Big Turbo, or Pro-Charger? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Turbo, One Big Turbo, or Pro-Charger?   Twin Turbo, One Big Turbo, or Pro-Charger? - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2008, 11:09 pm

It is not that at all. I gave him accurate information and I was called out. So I backed my information. And my information for my custom TT setup is according. Yet it seems one other person is actually putting the effort into building a truly supported 1k motor and seems to have come upon the same financial conclusion that I have demonstrated. I wonder why this is so? Since apparently I have no knowledge building turbo motors and 1khp motors I must just be pulling shit out of my ass again my bad. Maybe you should listen to everyone else and build that 8k 1000hp motor and let me know how that goes for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/iceblueperformance
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Twin Turbo, One Big Turbo, or Pro-Charger?   Twin Turbo, One Big Turbo, or Pro-Charger? - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2008, 11:14 pm

dood, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

I normally dont say that at all on forums, but dood all i have heard you say is "well from the last 1k hp motor that i built" AND how your shit is better then every one else's....

Just take my advice and hit that sweet red box at the top right hand corner or the screen and make me feel a lot better about signing onto this sweet forum. Thanks again dood, and come back when you quick being a GIANT TOOL BAG DICKFACE!

Thanks.

PS look at your avatar and you will know what i am talking about.

Last edited by Caim on Wed 27 Feb 2008, 11:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twin Turbo, One Big Turbo, or Pro-Charger?   Twin Turbo, One Big Turbo, or Pro-Charger? - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2008, 11:15 pm

x2

Minus all the incorrect spelling.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Twin Turbo, One Big Turbo, or Pro-Charger?   Twin Turbo, One Big Turbo, or Pro-Charger? - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2008, 11:17 pm

Man i cant wait till monday hahahaha, anyway back on topic.
Back to top Go down
iceblue

iceblue

PostSubject: Re: Twin Turbo, One Big Turbo, or Pro-Charger?   Twin Turbo, One Big Turbo, or Pro-Charger? - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2008, 11:20 pm

If you dont have fact dont get your pantys in a wad.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Twin Turbo, One Big Turbo, or Pro-Charger?   Twin Turbo, One Big Turbo, or Pro-Charger? - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2008, 11:21 pm

If you dont have dick dont get on this forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twin Turbo, One Big Turbo, or Pro-Charger?   Twin Turbo, One Big Turbo, or Pro-Charger? - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2008, 11:21 pm

God, you're still on that "I know everything" kick.

Sorry to put Joe on the spot but he even said that he regretted telling you about this site.

Just leave, man. Leave and tell everyone you know what a bunch of retards this site is full of. It will make you feel better and you won't be here anymore.

If you're not going to leave, then stop posting.
Back to top Go down
Fraley

Fraley

PostSubject: Re: Twin Turbo, One Big Turbo, or Pro-Charger?   Twin Turbo, One Big Turbo, or Pro-Charger? - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2008, 11:37 pm

ouch that thing hurts my eyes drunken
Back to top Go down
iceblue

iceblue

PostSubject: Re: Twin Turbo, One Big Turbo, or Pro-Charger?   Twin Turbo, One Big Turbo, or Pro-Charger? - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Feb 2008, 12:17 am

Good job on filling a tech section with worthless crap. When do you post knowledge?
Back to top Go down
robbie2883

robbie2883

PostSubject: Re: Twin Turbo, One Big Turbo, or Pro-Charger?   Twin Turbo, One Big Turbo, or Pro-Charger? - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Feb 2008, 9:00 am

iceblue wrote:
Good job on filling a tech section with worthless crap. When do you post knowledge?

kettle black?

back on topic only guys. please don't feed the animal anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twin Turbo, One Big Turbo, or Pro-Charger?   Twin Turbo, One Big Turbo, or Pro-Charger? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twin Turbo, One Big Turbo, or Pro-Charger?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2