RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your HONEST opinion on skittles....

Go down 
+8
Disco
J-Pro
Reign_Maker
Kaylurmo
KongGMC
asuaruto~tenshi
tonkatruck66
Veilside850
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Veilside850

Veilside850

Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... Empty
PostSubject: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 12:20 am

Ok guys. Dont shoot me.
I know im gonna get FLAMED REALLY BADLY for this.

But.
ive come to the conclusion that its better for me to not drop a huge amount of money in my Teg, and rather save up and by a SRT-4 In a year or so. I honestly like the way they look, sound, and perform.

They can be quick.
so...

tahts me.
Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... 353769
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 12:22 am

i like em i guess. they can be pretty quick too, but you gotta remember, its still a neon. haha just playin? but sean. if i were you, i would keep your teggy and go turbo man. you dont realize what you got.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tacobell.com/

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 12:25 am

Honest opinion?

They have a beefy 2.4L motor that provides some quick spool time for bigger turbos, look pretty decent, can hold some power on a stock block... but they are FWD.

Mod, mod, mod = spin, spin, spin! Traction bars? Fuck it. Stronger axles? Fuck it. Beefier suspension? Fuck that too! Slicks? Ooo, you're getting somewhere now but how much $$$ down the road did that take? You're going to have to spend money to put the power to the ground rather than making it look nice or better yet, making it faster.

I'm not saying that all FWD cars are gay and slow. My talon is FWD and I loovve me some torque steer, haha, but that still leaves me with tire smoke and no go.

To answer your other kinda-sorta question - I would rather have a SRT-4 than an integra.

2.4 > 1.8

Factory turbo-charged, FTW.

Newer car > older car

250-300hp > 500hp stock block.

There are tons of reasons why a SRT-4 is better than an integra, haha.
Back to top Go down
Veilside850

Veilside850

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 12:29 am

Dude, i like my integra. But honestly, theres just so many problems that an old car provides.
They become money pits, you just keep throwing stuff into. Ive seen SRT-4s tear us up, plus i actually like the way the sound, under full throttle they are a mean little car.

And that beefy 2.4 Stock Turbo is one hell of a stock motor.
Thx for your words birdy.
Appreciate the input.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 12:31 am

You should just buy my car Wink
Back to top Go down
Veilside850

Veilside850

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 12:32 am

The talon?
Back to top Go down
asuaruto~tenshi

asuaruto~tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 12:33 am

Skittles make me hungry. They should come out with like... tropical skittles...

Paint them all pastel colours. Talk about manly. Watching some thugged out bro roll out in baby pink and orchid purple with their cute little BOV. *Kssshhh kssshhh*

AWWWWWWWWWWWW
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/expendablemarionette

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 12:34 am

Veilside850 wrote:
The talon?

Yesssir.
Back to top Go down
Veilside850

Veilside850

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 12:34 am

haha
i cant right now mang.

IM Broke.
Mad
Back to top Go down
KongGMC

KongGMC

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 12:52 am

Well I've driven an 05 ACR SRT-4 and I have to say that's by far the fastest and most fun to drive FWD car I've ever ridden in or driven.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 12:52 am

Fastest? You need to get out more, haha.
Back to top Go down
Veilside850

Veilside850

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 12:53 am

Id have to agree with Kong...
Back to top Go down
Kaylurmo

Kaylurmo

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 12:54 am

first of all, i love my skittle. she may not be an srt-4, but she still kicks some honda ass. and they did make tropical skittles btw. a friend of mine had a lavender one.
Back to top Go down
asuaruto~tenshi

asuaruto~tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 12:57 am

Kaylurmo wrote:
first of all, i love my skittle. she may not be an srt-4, but she still kicks some honda ass. and they did make tropical skittles btw. a friend of mine had a lavender one.

No shit? <33333333333

I wanna see a pink one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 12:57 am

Kaylurmo wrote:

It's just a neon?
Back to top Go down
asuaruto~tenshi

asuaruto~tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 1:03 am

Well if it's not an SRT-4, then it must be! *GASP* Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 1:10 am

i say keep the integra, but im biased, i got love for my hondas.
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 1:12 am

Clifford wrote:

acura**
Back to top Go down
Veilside850

Veilside850

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 1:12 am

tonkatruck66 wrote:
Clifford wrote:

acura**

But it says honda on the motor Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 1:13 am

They're all the same...
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 1:14 am

oh, and sean. i
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 1:15 am

birdy wrote:
Fastest? You need to get out more, haha.
QUIT IT! LMFAO!

Tonka: wtf is the "i"? I've seen you post that a few times...
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 1:17 am

Oh, to keep this on topic: SRT's are not bad... I personally like the look of the Teg better... The thing about the SRTs that always, ALWAYS trips me out is how easily they blow off... I've never seen another car that can blow off its BOV in REVERSE... I almost fell over laughing on that...
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 1:17 am

do what? umm.... maybe it got deleted? eh, i dont know. but thats not what it said originally. haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 1:19 am

They don't have blow off valves. They have something called like a "surge" plate or something. It's weird... the exhaust manifold, turbo, and wastegate are all one unit so it takes no time for that excess air to reach the little plate that lets the air out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Your HONEST opinion on skittles....
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next