RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your HONEST opinion on skittles....

Go down 
+8
Disco
J-Pro
Reign_Maker
Kaylurmo
KongGMC
asuaruto~tenshi
tonkatruck66
Veilside850
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... - Page 4 EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 10:16 pm

It would get beat on top end because that's all every honda has. Honda power bands are ridiculous...

That's why they spin so much. With the small motors they have they are laggy whenever a turbo application is applied. When full boost hits, it it's hard, and produces some neck snapping torque steer.

Step up to a 2.0 or 2.4L motor and you don't have that BANG that a honda would have resulting in less of a shock to the drive train.

More displacement, much less miles, and faster right off the back. All these arguments about the teg being able to keep up... but only after you build, sleeve, and turbo it, haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... - Page 4 EmptyMon 03 Dec 2007, 12:12 am

i was talking about the K danny, and it can hold well over 400 whp on stock internals, we all know that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... - Page 4 EmptyMon 03 Dec 2007, 12:13 am

birdy wrote:
It would get beat on top end because that's all every honda has. Honda power bands are ridiculous...

That's why they spin so much. With the small motors they have they are laggy whenever a turbo application is applied. When full boost hits, it it's hard, and produces some neck snapping torque steer.

Step up to a 2.0 or 2.4L motor and you don't have that BANG that a honda would have resulting in less of a shock to the drive train.

More displacement, much less miles, and faster right off the back. All these arguments about the teg being able to keep up... but only after you build, sleeve, and turbo it, haha.

some one doesnt know about the k24, noobs, think they know about hondas these days. easily the most modified car ever, and one of the cheapest and easiest to get fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... - Page 4 EmptyMon 03 Dec 2007, 12:15 am

I didn't say anything about the k24. I was comparing the two motors to the ever-so-common b series swaps.

k24? And? He would still have to get that swapped in, haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... - Page 4 EmptyMon 03 Dec 2007, 12:24 am

alright, lets get it out there.

owning integra cost = nothing.

selling integra for however much, still gonna need a loan to buy srt.

then need cash to mod srt.

keep integra, tottal up amount needed to buy srt and mod srt and you have k series swap of your choice, running n/a for the time being until/if decides to go turbo because can EASILY do 12s on the motor in that chasis. all while looking better ftw.

btw, 200+ whp, with i/h/e FTW.
tuned of course.

Last edited by on Mon 03 Dec 2007, 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... - Page 4 EmptyMon 03 Dec 2007, 12:24 am

did i leave anything out?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... - Page 4 EmptyMon 03 Dec 2007, 12:26 am

does this edit satisfy you? lols.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... - Page 4 EmptyMon 03 Dec 2007, 12:28 am

i was leaving behind his wants, and proving a point of integra vs srt potential, if you read back all my posts im pretty sure thats all i have been talking about.

k thanks, drive through.

(ilu) you remind me of me, just 2 years ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... - Page 4 EmptyMon 03 Dec 2007, 12:31 am

There is no point proven when opinions differ. I think an Integra is garbage compared to an SRT-4 and you don't. That's fine.

And I can't waaaiiit to be the whole new man I'm gonna be when I'm 21!

Thanks for playing Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... - Page 4 EmptyMon 03 Dec 2007, 12:33 am

my little prodigy, i look foward to the day, your grammar and spelling skills will drop. itll be cute.

and hey man, everyone makes mistakes.(your opinion on this topic) but ill give youa mulligen(sp?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... - Page 4 EmptyMon 03 Dec 2007, 12:37 am

I don't have a role model and I don't think someone that is only 2 years older than myself would fit the job...

All sweet-ass sarcasm that we're both very good at aside, I hate golf. It's spelled milligan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... - Page 4 EmptyMon 03 Dec 2007, 12:39 am

my own personal spell check. thanks! lol.

topic settled and closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your HONEST opinion on skittles....
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4