RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your HONEST opinion on skittles....

Go down 
+8
Disco
J-Pro
Reign_Maker
Kaylurmo
KongGMC
asuaruto~tenshi
tonkatruck66
Veilside850
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dan
Asian Zing
Dan

Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... - Page 3 EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 3:40 pm

It's not personal, and i don't mean to make it sound like that at all. Both cars are good platforms, but one just has a bit more than the other. But that along comes with the price tag. It's give and take really.

And a stock srt-4 with a good driver can net a 13.8-13.9 in the 1/4. Dont think thats really slow IMO. And JON, are you talking about travis you raced? with the red one? I dont really see him losing to you at all, but im not sure what kind of driver he is. But im not talking shit, i havent really got to see your car in action. I mean we run close to the same times at Holt, but my MPH is WAY above yours. FWD @ 20psi = GG traction
Back to top Go down
Veilside850

Veilside850

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... - Page 3 EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 4:17 pm

Hahah.

I can totally finance it.
Just things that are going wrong with my teg cause its old.
and i dont feel like paying the 3g i need to to get it back to perfect running shape.

Id rather save my money, buy a skittle, and pimp it out.
If im going to become on of the hated, let it be.
But for the value part, i think the SRT-4 is worth it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... - Page 3 EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 4:24 pm

Bam.
Back to top Go down
Veilside850

Veilside850

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... - Page 3 EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 5:04 pm

Margera
Back to top Go down
ho2nvda

ho2nvda

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... - Page 3 EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 5:21 pm

fuck a neon with a turbo. i prefer my honda i haven't had any major problems with it. it's 12 yrs old and i love it. plus i have no car payments and my insurance is 50 bucks a month.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... - Page 3 EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 5:29 pm

Veilside850 wrote:
Hahah.

I can totally finance it.
Just things that are going wrong with my teg cause its old.
and i dont feel like paying the 3g i need to to get it back to perfect running shape.

Id rather save my money, buy a skittle, and pimp it out.
If im going to become on of the hated, let it be.
But for the value part, i think the SRT-4 is worth it.

Thread over, haha.
Back to top Go down
Veilside850

Veilside850

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... - Page 3 EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 5:43 pm

.......................__ ............
......<ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL>.
........................| |...........
................... __\||/____......
.\\...............|'-|--| .\\....\.....
..\ \_...........|--|---|..\\ ....\....
../ L \____,/-------\___\___\
.|LOL|-------------O----- ----,\..
..\ L /______,---''-----------, /...
../ /.............\_________ ,/....
.//.............____//___ __\\__/.
Back to top Go down
ls/vtecJon

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... - Page 3 EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 6:09 pm

danny i wasnt trying to talk shit........it just comes to driver so .onm the track i and tree alot of people and there is were i got travis and onthe street from a roll i beat him from a 20 drop we both spun our asses off.. but then again he didnt have his open down pipe
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic
Smooth Moderator
GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... - Page 3 EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 7:18 pm

That was a good point about the Insurance too...you'll pay out the ass on insurance for a SRT4 compaired to a Teg...and as far as HP and TQ and everything that was mentioned...My plans for the civic I have is to have the current GSR motor in it be 400WHP with STOCK internals...and be a DD.

And I don't want to hear anyone say "Yeah Right" or "It's Not Possible"...it is possible, very reliable, and not as expensive as going out and buying an SRT4.

But I'm not arguing too much about this...to each his own ya know. My personal preference is that I don't want a Neon on Steroids... Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarchan16

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... - Page 3 EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 7:27 pm

Sooo, SRT-4? Cool.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Asian Zing
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... - Page 3 EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 7:39 pm

a Stock Block B series 400whp? Never herd of it, but im not a honda guy so i dont know. I still doubt it'll be as reliable as our motor at that HP. And who cares if he pays more for insurance? Some people such as myself can afford a car payment and insurance while still modding.

This thread is getting out of hand lols
Back to top Go down
Dan
Asian Zing
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... - Page 3 EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 7:41 pm

ls/vtecJon wrote:
danny i wasnt trying to talk shit........it just comes to driver so .onm the track i and tree alot of people and there is were i got travis and onthe street from a roll i beat him from a 20 drop we both spun our asses off.. but then again he didnt have his open down pipe

Haha i know Jon. Hell yeah if you beat him more power to ya. That exhaust on the Stage 2 is what really opens it up. They are slow without one. Altho i think he was only at 18ish Psi? No idea truthfully. JDM Jon Mad Driving Skillz > Travis cheers
Back to top Go down
Veilside850

Veilside850

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... - Page 3 EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 7:47 pm

JDM Jon UB3R 1337 Driving Skills > Life.

So consensus is.
SRT-4 is a decent machine.
Although were going to laugh at your for buying one?
Back to top Go down
Dan
Asian Zing
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... - Page 3 EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 7:51 pm

Denial for a descent platform in Neon form, thats all it is cheers
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic
Smooth Moderator
GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... - Page 3 EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 7:54 pm

Selling a nice looking, good, reliable, and pretty quick car for a Neon...Eh...may want to think twice about it man
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarchan16
Veilside850

Veilside850

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... - Page 3 EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 7:59 pm

haha.
This is far down the road man.
Im talking about when i graduate high school.

Which isnt that far away.
but for me it is.

I dont know.

im just trying to do some resizzerch
Back to top Go down
Dan
Asian Zing
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... - Page 3 EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 8:10 pm

He just said he needs 3g's to get it back into "Running order". That right there is my selling point. And what makes an integra all so much more special than an Srt-4? Looks are all a personal thing, but let's hear it. I think my car's seats are ALOT better than any integras, its 4 door and very roomy for passengers. And runs high 13's STOCK trim with the capability to run mid-low 12's Stock turbo.

Or we can get your old as balls integra, with a bazillion miles already on it. And runs MAYBE mid 14's MODDED. Times could be wrong but i know im not far off. Than you have to drop a ton of money just to make it that much faster, with 1/16th of the WHP being torque.

If this dude had a good supply of cash on hand, than by all means keep the teg and drop the ol Special K FTW. But when he has a good platform already presented befor him with more potential than a b series, why would he choose the lesser?

I am by no means saying the Teg is a bad car, it just all rolls back on what your goals are and how much flow you got to spend.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Asian Zing
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... - Page 3 EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 8:17 pm

Clifford wrote:
it has more potential because of the motor you can put in it, any variation of the killer k, add some boost, there you go, more power potention, grannit srts can make great power on stock internals, but the stroker kit for that motor is 7 grand for the complete package, no thanks.

id rather k20, build the bottom un, run a gt35r hello 600 + whp. and still have the killer looks and cheaper insurance. holla.

Who said you need a stroker kit for 600whp? There are a people in the 600-700whp range on the 2.4 playa. Learn ze facts. 2.6 isnt for everyone, its just more convenient with the rich folk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... - Page 3 EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 9:05 pm

turbo neon > n/a 10 year old car, haha.
Back to top Go down
Disco
Administrizzle
Disco

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... - Page 3 EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 9:38 pm

first off vielside has a super clean well modded Tag. I wish I had half the top end parts hes got on his car. And it runs nicely. But turbos arent cheap and neither are new cars.
Back to top Go down
Veilside850

Veilside850

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... - Page 3 EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 9:39 pm

Disco wrote:
first off vielside has a super clean well modded Tag. I wish I had half the top end parts hes got on his car. And it runs nicely. But turbos arent cheap and neither are new cars.

THE DISCO HAS SPOKEN.

THREAD OVER
Back to top Go down
Veilside850

Veilside850

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... - Page 3 EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 9:40 pm

Haha
this has almost as many posts as the Whore thread does.

Go me !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... - Page 3 EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 10:01 pm

you put a 400 whp teg vs a 400 whp skittle, skittle will get a bit of a jumped and get ass raped in the top end, ah power to weight ratio ftw. i still chose honda any day, will hold more power on stock internals then the all mighty NEON. but then, im biased, i still love ya danny.
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... - Page 3 EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 10:02 pm

i agree w/ cliff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tacobell.com/
Veilside850

Veilside850

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... - Page 3 EmptySun 02 Dec 2007, 10:04 pm

Clifford?

Is that a big kahuna burger?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your HONEST opinion on skittles....   Your HONEST opinion on skittles.... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your HONEST opinion on skittles....
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next