RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Define the term "Ricer"

Go down 
+34
240sxstreet00
sKidz
tonkatruck66
nismodude
RSGLI
Moose
J-Pro
bobzilla850
awdcane
JoeC
sonicblueinteg
imlowrthnu
robbie2883
Pourman
lgnd6
asuaruto~tenshi
ho2nvda
danman132
spyder1337
gdubber
SlowVDub
pwr trpn
pjsj26
LordofChaos
KongGMC
Dan
Cody-Subaru-WRX
Buss-man1994
89 ranger
GSRCivic
sir90hatch
LaydOut
Greatgulley
Disco
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
awdcane

awdcane

Define the term "Ricer" - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Define the term "Ricer"   Define the term "Ricer" - Page 8 EmptySat 12 Jan 2008, 12:56 am

Moose wrote:
yeah im pretty much the epitome of all ricerdom Very Happy well... almost, i will be once i finish installing my last neon kits (wheel wells and interior Define the term "Ricer" - Page 8 943492 )
why yes sir i think that you are poor poor subie oh well to each his own. one quetion though why would you want to draw additional attention to your car for everyone including the police
Back to top Go down
awdcane

awdcane

PostSubject: Too Fast Too furious   Define the term "Ricer" - Page 8 EmptySat 12 Jan 2008, 1:05 am

A good example of a cars I would classify as rice are both the fake evo and the eclipse:barf:who ever came up with the idea of passing of a regular lancer as an evo is the king of all ricers Define the term "Ricer" - Page 8 502821 And the skyline was pretty gay too , love those cars but that car did every nissan owner a disservice No
Back to top Go down
Pourman

Pourman

PostSubject: Re: Define the term "Ricer"   Define the term "Ricer" - Page 8 EmptySat 12 Jan 2008, 1:26 am

Mazdas are Long Grain Rice Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Moose

Moose

PostSubject: Re: Define the term "Ricer"   Define the term "Ricer" - Page 8 EmptySat 12 Jan 2008, 1:28 am

omigawd, if i ever install neons in/ on my car i give every member on this forum permission to shoot me! im not going to say "omfg neonz r like, totally lame gayzorz" but im just saying that they aren't for me...
Back to top Go down
that_guy_with_a_300zx

that_guy_with_a_300zx

PostSubject: Re: Define the term "Ricer"   Define the term "Ricer" - Page 8 EmptySat 12 Jan 2008, 2:17 am

hmmm.. i think the term ricer should be reserved for that special type of person who does not know mutch about their car, and invest money into parts that are gawdy and dont seem quite right. perfect example: a lime green v6 mustang with a body kit (that looks better suited to a mitsubishi), and all the other mods one would find in a typical fast and furious type movie or video game (like the one that was in the lemon lot here on base a few weeks ago..).
all the people on this site dont strike me as that type... we all got sports cars, muscle cars, tuner cars, show cars, jacked trucks, slammed trucks, sleepers.... ahh all the good stuff Define the term "Ricer" - Page 8 236418
Back to top Go down
awdcane

awdcane

PostSubject: rice today   Define the term "Ricer" - Page 8 EmptyMon 14 Jan 2008, 1:46 pm

ricer is the guy that while one the way to my house kept running even with me trying to get me to race. He had a 3 gauge center pod mounted with no guages Define the term "Ricer" - Page 8 25120 He had a huge honda sticker on his sun roof and a turbo emblem on the trunk. worst of all the car would have been a clean looking car without all the stickers and the fact it still had drum brakes in the rear(painted) Define the term "Ricer" - Page 8 51563 Define the term "Ricer" - Page 8 161240
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Define the term "Ricer"   Define the term "Ricer" - Page 8 EmptyMon 14 Jan 2008, 5:58 pm

wow you are so god.

you are the king of not rice.
Back to top Go down
awdcane

awdcane

PostSubject: Re: Define the term "Ricer"   Define the term "Ricer" - Page 8 EmptyMon 14 Jan 2008, 9:44 pm

not god just old and don't like playing games with kids that want to illegal street race when I have my fucking 5 year old daughter in the car. Get it right I am the King in the castle king the castle Define the term "Ricer" - Page 8 502821
Back to top Go down
00CSVT

00CSVT

PostSubject: Just A LITTLE Late, Haha   Define the term "Ricer" - Page 8 EmptyMon 14 Jan 2008, 10:28 pm

The reference is to owners of cars usually , but not always small Japanese cars, predominently Hondas who make rather ridiculous modifications to their cars which are intended to make them "appear fast", but which, in reality, just look dumb. Some examples of such modifications include large spoilers, oversized exhaust tips, decals proclaiming features that the car doesn't really have, and so on

I think that basically summed it for me
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/rexxdoggy
Scubasteve

Scubasteve

PostSubject: Re: Define the term "Ricer"   Define the term "Ricer" - Page 8 EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 7:51 pm

Ricer<<<<<<<<<< Cool
I really don't believe we can push ricers on only as "honda drivers that try to make their cars appear fast." Look at my eclipse what a joke in progress. I'm trying to get it back to normal still from the last owner. I've got the stock front bumper back on and the stock tail lights. I'm doing as much as I can to get it away from ricer maybe a paint job would help lol.
Back to top Go down
K-Tune

PostSubject: Re: Define the term "Ricer"   Define the term "Ricer" - Page 8 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2008, 5:09 pm

normally the uneducated car crowd it seems. and the "apearance" of most of their cars seems to follow certain trends.

NORMALLY its a phase, as most ricers are pretty young, some dont grow out of it though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Define the term "Ricer"   Define the term "Ricer" - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Define the term "Ricer"
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8