RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The latest development in my mind.

Go down 
+9
95shitegra
Reign_Maker
gdubber
Evo_Stone
Pourman
GSRCivic
Disco
Dan
Moose
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Disco
Administrizzle
Disco

The latest development in my mind. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The latest development in my mind.   The latest development in my mind. - Page 2 EmptyFri 04 Jan 2008, 11:01 am

Sorry but its phbb3
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic
Smooth Moderator
GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: The latest development in my mind.   The latest development in my mind. - Page 2 EmptyFri 04 Jan 2008, 11:12 am

And sorry, there are going to be just as many sections
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarchan16
GSRCivic
Smooth Moderator
GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: The latest development in my mind.   The latest development in my mind. - Page 2 EmptyFri 04 Jan 2008, 11:14 am

And the rules will be the same, they'll just be handled differently...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The latest development in my mind.   The latest development in my mind. - Page 2 EmptyFri 04 Jan 2008, 11:22 am

There are no set rules here, haha.

And I honestly hope you're not serious about it not being vB...

Disco wrote:

I also know we dont want an over modded forum here just for the sake of keeping a couple people happy.

I totally disagree with that. A couple people? Those "couple people" need to get over it and understand how a forum is run.

Clifford wrote:

if people leave because your a mod, then they dont need to be on the internet anyways.

Quoted for truth.
Back to top Go down
Disco
Administrizzle
Disco

PostSubject: Re: The latest development in my mind.   The latest development in my mind. - Page 2 EmptyFri 04 Jan 2008, 11:35 am

no were not using vbulliten.

you need to get over it not everyone is a forum junkie like you and you need to remember that this is a LOCAL forum so the way its ran is with that in mind. Its different than the typical forum and thats why we get so many positive remarks about the way the site is ran you are the only person out of all 200+ members that complains about the site. Again Majority rules.
Back to top Go down
Pourman

Pourman

PostSubject: Re: The latest development in my mind.   The latest development in my mind. - Page 2 EmptyFri 04 Jan 2008, 11:56 am

Man , this is sounding like the old RP a bit No ... what I liked about THIS site was the lack of B.S. ...
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic
Smooth Moderator
GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: The latest development in my mind.   The latest development in my mind. - Page 2 EmptyFri 04 Jan 2008, 11:59 am

birdy wrote:
Disco wrote:

I also know we dont want an over modded forum here just for the sake of keeping a couple people happy.

I totally disagree with that. A couple people? Those "couple people" need to get over it and understand how a forum is run.

The "Couple of people" he was refering to was including you. He didn't mean that the REASON we're not overmoding is to keep a couple of people happy. He ment that WE'RE NOT going to overmod JUST to keep a couple of people happy (ie...you). The latest development in my mind. - Page 2 550103

So in other words...to quote you, you need to get over it and understand how THIS forum is ran...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The latest development in my mind.   The latest development in my mind. - Page 2 EmptyFri 04 Jan 2008, 1:17 pm

The latest development in my mind. - Page 2 25120
Back to top Go down
Dan
Asian Zing
Dan

PostSubject: Re: The latest development in my mind.   The latest development in my mind. - Page 2 EmptyFri 04 Jan 2008, 3:17 pm

Hahah no offense will, but im sorry to break it to you. This world doesn't revolve around you, nor will it ever. You need to understand that not everyone has the same views as you. What you see as the perfect forum, might be completely opposite to someone else. All your justifications about what "should be" are all of personal opinion. They will be taken into consideration, but i can assure you this forum will be ran to benefit the forum as a whole, not just 1 single person.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Asian Zing
Dan

PostSubject: Re: The latest development in my mind.   The latest development in my mind. - Page 2 EmptyFri 04 Jan 2008, 3:23 pm

Pourman wrote:
Man , this is sounding like the old RP a bit No ... what I liked about THIS site was the lack of B.S. ...

Sorry to hear bro, but this post is in the Feedback section. So we are giving some feedback. Haha The latest development in my mind. - Page 2 214402

You also have to realize (and so does will apparently), that every forum will never be perfect. There will alwayse be the assholes and unwanted stuff. The world isn't perfect, but we as the admin/mod team try to keep this place as clean as possible, but we still leave a buffer for things such as pesonal opinion and ability to speak your mind. Remember this is an open minded community, as it states at the very top of the site.
Back to top Go down
Pourman

Pourman

PostSubject: Re: The latest development in my mind.   The latest development in my mind. - Page 2 EmptyFri 04 Jan 2008, 9:37 pm

I dig the site man cheers ... there is one member in particular that I was referring to Rolling Eyes , and he was the same on the other sites too ... freedom of speech FTW , just overly opinionated people irk me Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Dan
Asian Zing
Dan

PostSubject: Re: The latest development in my mind.   The latest development in my mind. - Page 2 EmptyFri 04 Jan 2008, 10:32 pm

Ahh ok cool. Comprehended your statement above a little wrong. The latest development in my mind. - Page 2 550103
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The latest development in my mind.   The latest development in my mind. - Page 2 EmptySat 05 Jan 2008, 2:22 am

Pourman wrote:
I dig the site man cheers ... there is one member in particular that I was referring to Rolling Eyes , and he was the same on the other sites too ... freedom of speech FTW , just overly opinionated people irk me Evil or Very Mad

Sad
Back to top Go down
Pourman

Pourman

PostSubject: Re: The latest development in my mind.   The latest development in my mind. - Page 2 EmptySat 05 Jan 2008, 12:05 pm

PMed Birdy The latest development in my mind. - Page 2 447406
Back to top Go down
Evo_Stone

Evo_Stone

PostSubject: Re: The latest development in my mind.   The latest development in my mind. - Page 2 EmptySat 05 Jan 2008, 12:46 pm

i got an idea,lets make Birdy a mod so he can tell everyone how much better D2M is than this site......its bad enough he has a link to d2m in his signature,not to mention they're trying to take over this site

so yeah,its a great idea:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The latest development in my mind.   The latest development in my mind. - Page 2 EmptySat 05 Jan 2008, 12:49 pm

they can try all they want, chris aint takin over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The latest development in my mind.   The latest development in my mind. - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Jan 2008, 12:37 am

Evo_Stone wrote:
i got an idea,lets make Birdy a mod so he can tell everyone how much better D2M is than this site......its bad enough he has a link to d2m in his signature,not to mention they're trying to take over this site

so yeah,its a great idea:)

Chris isn't trying to take over, FYI. We've been talking and he's trying to work with race850. Way to be misinformed. A link in my sig? And? You've link dropped SEAWEED plenty of times. Practice what you preach, Morgan.

bounce
Back to top Go down
gdubber
Monsterator
gdubber

PostSubject: Re: The latest development in my mind.   The latest development in my mind. - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Jan 2008, 12:51 am

well...the only problem with you becomeing a mod is...that when you first came on this site you were so arragant in the way you posted...you had no regaurd for how people would respond or how they would feel about it...and for this reason i think it would be a bad idea to make you a mod...mods and admins have to think before they post and post in a way that isnt going to upset people ...i think disco will agree with me on that...i do understand that you are joking and i do find it funny as times...but at first i just thought you were being a dick...it hard to tell peoples tones over the internet...which is why you are taken so negatively by most people...and as for the whole thing about more active mods and admins...being active doent mean we have to post after everything that everyone says...it means we have to READ everything that everyone posts...if we think it is inapropriate we take action...the admin and mod team has been choosen for specific reasons...and the fact that you are willing, and are valuntering is great...like everyone has said before me...this is a democracy not a dictatorship...we will vote

birdy please dont take this the wrong way...i like you and i think you are funny...i also think that this site needs members like you...so like i said before...please dont take this the wrong way
Back to top Go down
http://www.panhandledubs.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The latest development in my mind.   The latest development in my mind. - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Jan 2008, 1:21 am

I understand what the majority of you are saying and no worries - I'm not one to look too far into internet speak Wink

The thread has served it's purpose. Sorry to disappoint you fairies but I'm not dying to be a mod. I wanted to know what everyone thought and I got my answer. I wanted to know the sites plans and I got my answers. I will say that I'm pretty bummed that you newbs are going to use phbb. $130 a month isn't much money especially since you have such dedicated staff. You'll learn though.

Thanks for playing my game The latest development in my mind. - Page 2 550103
Back to top Go down
Disco
Administrizzle
Disco

PostSubject: Re: The latest development in my mind.   The latest development in my mind. - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Jan 2008, 1:32 am

yeah your still dumb The latest development in my mind. - Page 2 550103
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The latest development in my mind.   The latest development in my mind. - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Jan 2008, 1:34 am

You're*

I do not own the word "dumb."
Back to top Go down
Dan
Asian Zing
Dan

PostSubject: Re: The latest development in my mind.   The latest development in my mind. - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Jan 2008, 1:51 am

Hah, you know you got birdy when his only comeback is a grammatical error. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The latest development in my mind.   The latest development in my mind. - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Jan 2008, 1:56 am

It wasn't a come back. It was a correction because the mis-use of "your" and "you're" gets on my nerves. I don't have anything mean to say to Disco.
Back to top Go down
Disco
Administrizzle
Disco

PostSubject: Re: The latest development in my mind.   The latest development in my mind. - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Jan 2008, 1:58 am

he loves me
The latest development in my mind. - Page 2 327526
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: The latest development in my mind.   The latest development in my mind. - Page 2 EmptyTue 08 Jan 2008, 1:28 am

wow.......... fairies.... The latest development in my mind. - Page 2 51563
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The latest development in my mind.   The latest development in my mind. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The latest development in my mind.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next