RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The latest development in my mind.

Go down 
+9
95shitegra
Reign_Maker
gdubber
Evo_Stone
Pourman
GSRCivic
Disco
Dan
Moose
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

The latest development in my mind. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The latest development in my mind.   The latest development in my mind. - Page 4 EmptyWed 16 Jan 2008, 11:51 am

Nope, they've already decided on Phbbbbzzzzz 10.11.9.oh.
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: The latest development in my mind.   The latest development in my mind. - Page 4 EmptyThu 17 Jan 2008, 1:06 am

Im gunna go snuggle my phpBB... What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The latest development in my mind.   The latest development in my mind. - Page 4 EmptyThu 17 Jan 2008, 10:48 am

vbulletin ftw.
Back to top Go down
that_guy_with_a_300zx

that_guy_with_a_300zx

PostSubject: Re: The latest development in my mind.   The latest development in my mind. - Page 4 EmptyThu 17 Jan 2008, 10:31 pm

well this is a feedback part.. and ive read we are all entitled to an opinion. i am one of those people who would terminate my ties to this forum because he became a mod. the people that referred me to this site told me about him.. warned me really.
the reason people are so overly nice on this forum is because people want to be different, not conform to sombody elses idea of a perfect automobile.
if somebody put your baby on the chopping block.. you know the one you put your heart and soul into... you would be ofended, grudges would form. nobody wants that, everybody wants a place they can share there passions. therefore being open minded comes naturally.
Back to top Go down
IBL33dGR33N

IBL33dGR33N

PostSubject: Re: The latest development in my mind.   The latest development in my mind. - Page 4 EmptyThu 17 Jan 2008, 10:37 pm

even though i just joined i really like the way this site is layed out. perfect in my eyes, awesome people! and ya, i fell under as a victim of the "Birdy Attack" on my first post here!...but i guess it was a lil misunderstanding on my part, just be a little considerate about other peoples rides. The latest development in my mind. - Page 4 447406
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/imticcustoms
dijitil

dijitil

PostSubject: Re: The latest development in my mind.   The latest development in my mind. - Page 4 EmptyThu 17 Jan 2008, 11:11 pm

I think Birdy should be a mod/admin/whatever. Its apparent to me that some people need a little constructive criticism...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The latest development in my mind.   The latest development in my mind. - Page 4 EmptyThu 17 Jan 2008, 11:25 pm

Dijitil, I like the way you think, sirrrr.

Dear, "Mr. Illegal Green Neons" and "I want to boost my n/a 300zx even though a TT model was produced,"

I think that both of you above are 21 year old men and should take an opinion of a younger, less experienced individual, with a grain of salt.

With that being said, I don't know either of your automotive knowledge, nor do I know either of you personally so I can't say much. I probably know more about a lot than the both of you though...

It's a problem that people have... They think that because a person is critical of their belongings and/or passions that the person is mean. You do not know me like I don't know either of you. So again, I don't judge. You bleed green? Clever name but I'm not down with neons. I think they are ricey and green is illegal, FYI. Mr. wannabe Z32... what's your deal? I said that I like your car but I disagree with the fact that you want to boost it when a TT model was already produced. Also, you could sell your car since it's in good shape, get a nice chunk of change, and be happy with a much faster, stiffer, and nicer 300zx. Why waste the time and money? Our, two different people, opinions differ. What's new in the world? I'm practical and you want to be original. Then again, being original in the automotive community is about as easy as climbing Mount Everest with Hilary Clinton sitting on your face.

Do you understand my point yet? Just in case you don't, I will further elaborate. Neither of you e-cry babies (<-- that is humor and sarcasm. The "e" stands for "electronic" as in the internet. I don't know either of you personally so I specify that you are whiny on this forum with my use of the "e.") know me and have no idea how big of a meanie I can be. Even if I was a total dick, what does it matter? Why care what I say? I'm just another fool on this forum.

Warned about me? It's always been this way and I hate talking about it because I sound conceited, like I think I'm some forum celebrity around the Panhandle. It's true though. A lot of people know who I am before they even sign up on a forum or meet me in person. Sometimes it's flattering, sometimes it's funny, and other times, it's just damned annoying because I hate retards. If either of you would ask my opinion about neons or pointless swaps (again, my opinion) I would tell you the same thing in person that I do on here.

I am not here to make fun of you. I am not here to bring you down. I am not here to upset you. I am here because I enjoy forums. I like cars. I spend money on them like the majority of the people on these local forums that we all spend time on. We all have something in common. So, if you're going to let one guy ruin your forum experience, you need to reevaluate yourselves.

With all that said, I'll go even deeper and ask why you don't think I should be Mod since we've established that you do not know me. Granted, it was just to get a rise out of people and has worked, I'll ask for your reasons why I shouldn't be a Mod. (note: anything you say regarding my question will not be taken seriously since you know nothing about me other than what you read on a forum or hear from "other people".)

Get my point(s)?

Good.

edit: Since I'm giving internet lessons tonight... The above post is what we, forum people, like to call "pwnt."
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: The latest development in my mind.   The latest development in my mind. - Page 4 EmptyThu 17 Jan 2008, 11:49 pm

dijitil wrote:
I think Birdy should be a mod/admin/whatever. Its apparent to me that some people need a little constructive criticism...
WTF does constructive critisism have to do with being a moderator? Suspect

Birdy, Im too tired to disect your post... But the fact remains, you have a lot of growing up to do, and you lack tact, severely... The one point you refuse to get through your head, no matter how brilliant you THINK you are: this... is... a... LOCAL... forum... The shit you DO and SAY on here affects people... You think you're funny, at times, you have your moments... But you fail to ever take the feelings or dignity of others into account when you go on one of your torants... I like you, but I don't think you will be a moderator on race850 any time soon...

And since Im giving lessons tonight, this post is what we internet nerds consider:
The latest development in my mind. - Page 4 8fuemo5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The latest development in my mind.   The latest development in my mind. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The latest development in my mind.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4