RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage

Go down 
+30
foreveraflboy
Scubasteve
Reign_Maker
GSRCivic
IBL33dGR33N
fliphkd778
Cat Momma
dubcityrep
outofstep
ls/vtecJon
that_guy_with_a_300zx
LaydOut
Pourman
sbd4de3
lgnd6
Mitchamafied
Crimson.Colorado
ho2nvda
Disco
dsmtnr
Dan
spyder1337
wrxslpr
ails98
KongGMC
tonkatruck66
luderob
LordofChaos
heloboby7
skilledbum23
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 5 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2008, 11:52 pm

Scubasteve wrote:
You guys are so cool because you banned rob??? Come on if your really going to have your own site and not expect some people to say stupid things what do you expect from this? I will get rob's trash talking in for Robbie you butt fucking queer joeC really man I don't get you. You can't even drive without your mom in the seat next to you. Plus I love the way she bought you that car. Maybe if she had stopped raising you to be such a dick sucker you would have at least picked out a better stock car to put your cold air intake on. " That made me want to punch someone in the face"-words from a true fag. Also you all run a site where you set around telling people not to drive "stupid or be a praking lot retard" then you all show how well you do that yourselfs at a parking garage in the commons. Oh and we're making it sound worse than it was? Yeah because everytime we leave a parking lot we make sure the lines of cars behind us always get stopped and are asked to turn off their cars and get out of them.It was worse than what we do. OWNEDD OWNEDDD
look at me I can sit here on my computer and type OWNED PWNED and whatever else you gay nerds write each other knowing that people get on here and laugh at all of this stupid shit. lol! Everyone but JoeC he gets on here looking for his next boyfriend. Who's PWNED now bitches!

your so funny you should basically do stand up comedy....
Back to top Go down
http://www.tacobell.com/
sonicblueinteg

sonicblueinteg

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 5 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2008, 12:08 am

Scubasteve wrote:
You guys are so cool because you banned rob??? Come on if your really going to have your own site and not expect some people to say stupid things what do you expect from this? I will get rob's trash talking in for Robbie you butt fucking queer joeC really man I don't get you. You can't even drive without your mom in the seat next to you. Plus I love the way she bought you that car. Maybe if she had stopped raising you to be such a dick sucker you would have at least picked out a better stock car to put your cold air intake on. " That made me want to punch someone in the face"-words from a true fag. Also you all run a site where you set around telling people not to drive "stupid or be a praking lot retard" then you all show how well you do that yourselfs at a parking garage in the commons. Oh and we're making it sound worse than it was? Yeah because everytime we leave a parking lot we make sure the lines of cars behind us always get stopped and are asked to turn off their cars and get out of them.It was worse than what we do. OWNEDD OWNEDDD
look at me I can sit here on my computer and type OWNED PWNED and whatever else you gay nerds write each other knowing that people get on here and laugh at all of this stupid shit. lol! Everyone but JoeC he gets on here looking for his next boyfriend. Who's PWNED now bitches!

wow. How old are you? 17.
or are you 11?

grow up.
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 5 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2008, 1:14 am

Scubasteve wrote:
Also you all run a site where you set around telling people not to drive "stupid or be a praking lot retard" then you all show how well you do that yourselfs at a parking garage in the commons.
Are you retarded? Seriously, pull out your math book, does it say "REMEDIAL" on the cover? WEEEEE, yes, WE, the elders on this forum, those of us who have seen a thing or two and who ACTUALLY have REAL lives, try to lead by example... When was the last time you saw Disco, Chandler, Joey, Rob, Dan, Cliff or I drift out of a parking lot or drag race down 98? When was the last time you saw one of us do a burn out to show off? Or do something to get the group in trouble? You dont see that kind of shit from us, why? Because we understand the whole group concept, the idea that what we do directly or indirectly affects those around us...

Look, I dunno wtf your issue is with JoeC, but get that shit outta your system now, and dont go draggin this bullshit all over this forum... Anymore DIRECT insults and attacks like that will earn you a fuckin ban, THIIIIIS site will not turn into another RP... So this will not go any further... Your COMPLETE failure at shit talking and "pwnage" is the reason this thread was locked, I unlocked it to see where its gunna go... Now look, IF you intend to continue embarrassing yourself with this nonsense, AT LEAST keep it on topic... If you intend on using curse words, please use them in the correct context, because honestly, you sound ridiculous...

Oh, and knock off the direct threat/insults, its not going to be tolerated... If you cant stop, let me know, I'll be happy to stop you... And Joe, I ask that you just keep your cool... Consider the source...
Scubasteve wrote:
Who's PWNED now bitches!
I dunno... You?
19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 5 2ic8upe
Back to top Go down
sonicblueinteg

sonicblueinteg

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 5 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2008, 1:27 am

lol! Reign tell em who's boss.19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 5 941794

lolololololol
Back to top Go down
LordofChaos

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 5 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2008, 1:31 am

some people are really retarded.
Back to top Go down
http://www.injectedvids.com
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 5 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2008, 1:35 am

19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 5 2r23n5z
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 5 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2008, 2:02 am

Wow, this thread really went down hill...

I gave Jake a pretty detailed story Tuesday so he knows what happened and what didn't happen.

Still though, if you weren't there...

QUITYERGAWDAMNBITCHIN.
Back to top Go down
Moose

Moose

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 5 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2008, 2:12 am

man, i actually thought this thread was done with, but apparently its not. SO im going to say some more stuff ^_^. first off, if you feel like rob was unjustly banned then you are stupid, but find another was of showing it because calling people names and trying to be a funny guy like that just makes you look like a jackass on the internet. trying it in person would more than like have an even less favorable result, but im not going to tell you not to try, because i enjoy a good laugh every once in a while. and i just got too lazy to type the rest. but if you have a problem with what i say (ever) i will gladly discuss it with you face to face i just hope to god that you aren't as retarded in real life as you portray yourself to be on teh intarwebs ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 5 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2008, 2:14 am

Justin, FTW.
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 5 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2008, 3:24 am

I love you all... This thread has deteriorated beyond hope... Let's put it to bed... If anyone needs to discuss this issue further, PM me about it... But for now, its locked up... I left it open to let these guys reply, but no mas..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5