RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage

Go down 
+30
foreveraflboy
Scubasteve
Reign_Maker
GSRCivic
IBL33dGR33N
fliphkd778
Cat Momma
dubcityrep
outofstep
ls/vtecJon
that_guy_with_a_300zx
LaydOut
Pourman
sbd4de3
lgnd6
Mitchamafied
Crimson.Colorado
ho2nvda
Disco
dsmtnr
Dan
spyder1337
wrxslpr
ails98
KongGMC
tonkatruck66
luderob
LordofChaos
heloboby7
skilledbum23
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
GSRCivic
Smooth Moderator
GSRCivic

19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 4 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2008, 4:38 pm

I agree with Taylor...it's not age...it's maturity. And there are just as many dipshited 20 year olds too. People just need to understand that what they do effects other people...not just their own dumb ass image. Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarchan16

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 4 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2008, 6:13 pm

If you were not there all I have to say is:

quityergawdamnbitchin.
Back to top Go down
Disco
Administrizzle
Disco

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 4 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2008, 6:27 pm

Shut yer face Birdy you obviously feel guilty lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 4 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2008, 6:37 pm

No, it's just getting old that people think there was some bug ruckus when nothing happened.

I don't feel guilty. I laugh, haha...
Back to top Go down
Disco
Administrizzle
Disco

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 4 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2008, 6:44 pm

its not about a ruckus the point is we had a good meet there with no problems and look what happned this time.
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2008, 12:31 am

luderob wrote:
man, there is other places than the commons parking
garage. Why not act up? We most likely weren't going to be allowed back
in there anyways. They said we could not because it was a parking
garage and not a hang out spot. Plus there is plenty of other spots to
go chill.
*not biting my tongue with you anymore* WTF is wrong with you? Seriously... Are you 12? Why the fuck do you even have a driver's license? "We MOST LIKELY werent going to be allowed back there.............. so we acted like assholes to shwo the MAN we dont give a fuck, we'll go chill somewhere else..." Well, guess what retard, you show that kind of attitude, and you know what, pretty soon you wont be chilling ANYWHERE... I've been reading your posts lately, and you REALLY need to grow up... Im truly amazed by some of the shit that dribbles across your keyboard... I tell you what, next time we have a Race850 meet, come see me...
Back to top Go down
luderob

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2008, 12:34 am

Birdy..dude it is like a whole nother side of you...a cool one...i was there so can i still bitch?

oooo reign i will come see you..but what are we going to do?
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2008, 12:40 am

luderob wrote:
Birdy..dude it is like a whole nother side of you...a cool one...i was there so can i still bitch?

oooo reign i will come see you..but what are we going to do?

19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 4 Negative9_2
Back to top Go down
http://www.tacobell.com/
LaydOut

LaydOut

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2008, 12:46 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ^^^^
Back to top Go down
Moose

Moose

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2008, 12:48 am

^^ lawls

and for the record, birdy was cool before the meet. you just suck @ making judgment calls ^_^
Back to top Go down
luderob

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2008, 12:53 am

this is very true....you guys all get worked up so easy. So quick to point fingers at the youngin. I just enjoy putting stupid ass posts to see you all reply to them. Is that not hard to understand? I'm going to do an experiment. I will show up to a meet..and since none of you know who i am then i will act as i do naturally then..surprise you guys all when i reveal my identity..and you will say to yourself...The interwebs suck...there is no show for sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2008, 12:56 am

i would reply to that, but i dont like repeating myself. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
luderob

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2008, 12:57 am

you guys are interweb burn factories...left and right i can't get a word in. Your just so witty and come back so fast! I enjoy this though...you guys have some pretty neat pictures.
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2008, 1:03 am

luderob wrote:
oooo reign i will come see you..but what are we going
to do?
GTFO my site retard...
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2008, 1:05 am

Rob got his wish... 7 day ban...
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2008, 1:07 am

pwnd.
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2008, 1:07 am

Reason for ban: Come see me, you got my pic, you obviously know who I am...
Back to top Go down
Moose

Moose

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2008, 1:08 am

i was going to post something that prolly would've just started another round of bickering but i've decided not to. but gj on knowing who you are talking to luderob...

*edit* wow, it seems as though there was some conflict resolution while i was posting my original comment. yay!!! can we go back to having fun now?

Last edited by on Wed 23 Jan 2008, 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pourman

Pourman

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2008, 1:09 am

THIS is why I was suggesting with the Charity Cruise , that we try to "Make Amends" , so to speak , with the Community , so all of us aren't immediately viewed in a bad light No ... I work directly with Law Enforcement , and I can tell you , they HATE people that do stupid $hit on public roadways Evil or Very Mad ... YOUR actions DO effect us ALL 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 4 808316
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2008, 1:19 am

Well, Rob has been asking for this... Birdy, well, Birdy is Birdy, we have come to accept him for the way he is... Rob, well, Rob is a failed mimic of Birdy... The difference between Bridy and Rob is that Birdy knows when its time to stfu and behave, Rob thinks he's going to meet me and what? What AM I gunna do? I dont play that shit...

First of all, Im not going to lay this r-tard out, because I have way too much invested in my life to waste on someone tryin to be funny... I have a home, a career, a family: risk it for what? Some douchebag that doesnt know when to stfu?

Second: this community will show him and those like him quickly that we wont stand for this type of rebelry... You want to act a fool, do it away from us... You wanna raise hell and start trouble, go somewhere else...

We try to set up these meets and get togethers for everyone, not just us... To unite the community, for people to meet and make new friends and hang out talking about something we all have in common: cars... If you wanna outcast yourself by acting up and using the excuse that your a "kid", then, I will treat you like a "kid"... You get time out...

Now, if Rob wants to come back, chill out and try to get along, that will be FANTASTIC! I want the guy here, I want him to learn, contribute and be a part of this site... But if he wants to come back and continue trying to push the envelope and the buttons of the members here, then Rob can stay gone... It's really his choice... But I dont take threats and insults and direct personal attacks on me and my members lightly... Im not the only one he's disrespected here, but Im the last one he should have... I just hope he comes back with a new out look... But that's up to him...
Back to top Go down
LaydOut

LaydOut

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2008, 1:26 am

PWND!!!!
Back to top Go down
chirpchirp

chirpchirp

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2008, 9:14 pm

dont worry reign if rob would've tried something stupid I have a broken torque wrench you could use as a bludgening tool lol
Back to top Go down
JoeC

JoeC

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2008, 9:15 pm

its not worth being stupid without a video camera haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/awesomepossumparty
JoeC

JoeC

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2008, 9:22 pm

Reign_Maker wrote:
luderob wrote:
man, there is other places than the commons parking
garage. Why not act up? We most likely weren't going to be allowed back
in there anyways. They said we could not because it was a parking
garage and not a hang out spot. Plus there is plenty of other spots to
go chill.
*not biting my tongue with you anymore* WTF is wrong with you? Seriously... Are you 12? Why the fuck do you even have a driver's license? "We MOST LIKELY werent going to be allowed back there.............. so we acted like assholes to shwo the MAN we dont give a fuck, we'll go chill somewhere else..." Well, guess what retard, you show that kind of attitude, and you know what, pretty soon you wont be chilling ANYWHERE... I've been reading your posts lately, and you REALLY need to grow up... Im truly amazed by some of the shit that dribbles across your keyboard... I tell you what, next time we have a Race850 meet, come see me...

that made me want to punch somone in the face it was so awesome! haha

luderob wrote:
this is very true....you guys all get worked up so easy. So quick to point fingers at the youngin. I just enjoy putting stupid ass posts to see you all reply to them. Is that not hard to understand?

no its easy to understand, "imaturity" and no one wants it when its envolving 250 other people wanted to go to a place to hang out and one douche bag has to screw things up. imaturity+car=bad, grow some nuts HOE.
ahh you know whats awesome?
knowing that he can't reply because hes BANNED HA (get your trash talking in now)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/awesomepossumparty
Scubasteve

Scubasteve

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2008, 11:21 pm

You guys are so cool because you banned rob??? Come on if your really going to have your own site and not expect some people to say stupid things what do you expect from this? I will get rob's trash talking in for Robbie you butt fucking queer joeC really man I don't get you. You can't even drive without your mom in the seat next to you. Plus I love the way she bought you that car. Maybe if she had stopped raising you to be such a dick sucker you would have at least picked out a better stock car to put your cold air intake on. " That made me want to punch someone in the face"-words from a true fag. Also you all run a site where you set around telling people not to drive "stupid or be a praking lot retard" then you all show how well you do that yourselfs at a parking garage in the commons. Oh and we're making it sound worse than it was? Yeah because everytime we leave a parking lot we make sure the lines of cars behind us always get stopped and are asked to turn off their cars and get out of them.It was worse than what we do. OWNEDD OWNEDDD
look at me I can sit here on my computer and type OWNED PWNED and whatever else you gay nerds write each other knowing that people get on here and laugh at all of this stupid shit. lol! Everyone but JoeC he gets on here looking for his next boyfriend. Who's PWNED now bitches!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next