RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE850.COM IS THE NEW BALLER STATUS

WE HAVE MOVED TO RACE850.COM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage

Go down 
+30
foreveraflboy
Scubasteve
Reign_Maker
GSRCivic
IBL33dGR33N
fliphkd778
Cat Momma
dubcityrep
outofstep
ls/vtecJon
that_guy_with_a_300zx
LaydOut
Pourman
sbd4de3
lgnd6
Mitchamafied
Crimson.Colorado
ho2nvda
Disco
dsmtnr
Dan
spyder1337
wrxslpr
ails98
KongGMC
tonkatruck66
luderob
LordofChaos
heloboby7
skilledbum23
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 12:46 am

How was this meet? Anyone really show? It was so absolutely miserable today... *the weather and all*
Back to top Go down
LaydOut

LaydOut

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 12:56 am

some showed up ,but we all got kicked out b/c were not allowed to stand in the parking garage. Neutral

And alot of people , left made some noise when they left and got pulled over, ( and one of the security guards try saying that nicks evo left out of there drifting and peeling out, hahahaha )
19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 3 808316 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 3 935692 lol

and ,well i had to stay, um b/c my car didnt want to start.lol
so one of the ' X-runner " guys jumped me off, thank god," it was cold, lol

Last edited by on Sun 20 Jan 2008, 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scubasteve

Scubasteve

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 1:42 am

Yeah cold weather, smoking tires,cops blocking off most of us who didn't burn out believe it or not. Yeah they blocked us off while we were leaving and told like a line of like 9 or 10 of us to turn off our cars. Then I was video taping the whole thing and the cop told me to turn off my camera. Really though the 1st line of cars to leave smoked their tires . Then we left after them but some old guy came up and told the cops that he saw us leaving and we didn't do anything wrong but the 1st line of cars to leave were burning out. 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 3 550103 A big thanks to that guy cause the cops were not buying our story. I got some vide of the night. Also my friend blew a HOLE a hole in his tranny and didn't make it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 2:27 am

My car was super quiet and I broke no laws as I left.
Back to top Go down
Cat Momma

Cat Momma

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 2:35 am

Same here. I just scooted on out before the trouble started brewing.
Back to top Go down
http://cat.gknu.com
LaydOut

LaydOut

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 2:41 am

Birdy wrote:

Exactly,

Birdy " what are you talking about im lost, how do i get out of here. Its my first time "
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited by on Sun 20 Jan 2008, 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IBL33dGR33N

IBL33dGR33N

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 5:05 am

wtf...i got there and there was like no one, except like a few people...dumb people ruinin shit. I guess i'll have to meet some of you guys another time
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/imticcustoms
foreveraflboy

foreveraflboy

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 8:56 am

Well I guess we can all forget about ever having a meet there again. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user&Mytoken=119710
ls/vtecJon

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 10:15 am

Birdy wrote:
ya never even heard Will's car blow off so he must have been goin slow hahahaahah
Back to top Go down
Scubasteve

Scubasteve

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 11:29 am

Birdy wrote:
"You Embarrass Me!"- Fast and the Furious
Back to top Go down
Pourman

Pourman

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 12:20 pm

foreveraflboy wrote:
Well I guess we can all forget about ever having a meet there again. Thanks.
... ^^ +1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 12:28 pm

For the people that weren't there, no one got in trouble. It's not how the above posts make it seem.

I talked to one of the security guards, told him that we were just here for a meet, he said he understood, but it was against the rules for us to be there.

We were not asked to leave because we were doing anything wrong. We were asked to leave because "we couldn't just have a car meet in a parking garage." The one real police officer that was taking people's licenses just wanted an explanation for why we were there. I told him that I was asked to leave and I was on my way out so he gave me my license back. It wasn't that big of a deal.
Back to top Go down
LaydOut

LaydOut

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 12:35 pm

Birdy wrote:
For the people that weren't there, no one got in trouble. It's not how the above posts make it seem.

I talked to one of the security guards, told him that we were just here for a meet, he said he understood, but it was against the rules for us to be there.

We were not asked to leave because we were doing anything wrong. We were asked to leave because "we couldn't just have a car meet in a parking garage." The one real police officer that was taking people's licenses just wanted an explanation for why we were there. I told him that I was asked to leave and I was on my way out so he gave me my license back. It wasn't that big of a deal.

Yea, sorry if i didnt explain well enough up in the second post, all the security guards came up and asked whos in charge of the show. but we didnt know ." but me and Birdy tryed to tell them that a bunch more ppl were showing up." if you want to stick around and make sure no one does anything stupod "No one was really doing anything stupid, they took off a little fast and made some noise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 12:40 pm

My say has been said in the other thread...
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Jan 2008, 10:37 pm

Its amazing how we can set up a meet in the parking garage, have OVER 60 cars and OVER 100 people there, have security chillin WITH us, and have zero issue...

Cops arent gunna start pulling "rows" of cars over for no reason... This is exactly what I was talking about in another thread, you get a few dumb assholes who ruin it for everyone else... There's no need to speed, burn out, drift, race, rev, pound the fuck outta yur system or any of that shit at a "meet"... No one is impressed with your dorifto skillz, oh neat, both your tires turn and make smoke, wow, how loud your muffler is when you rev... See? 30 seconds of fun for you ruins hours and future fun for the rest of us that can control ourselves and behave responsibly...
Back to top Go down
IBL33dGR33N

IBL33dGR33N

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2008, 11:49 pm

^^^ I agree ^^^
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/imticcustoms
luderob

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2008, 12:54 am

/\/\ dude chill. We got kicked before anything "stupid" happened. We just were not allowed to hang there anymore. It was when we left that we sealed the deal.
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker
Admin
Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2008, 1:15 am

luderob wrote:
It was when we left that we sealed the
deal.
So, what your saying is, when you were asked to leave,
instead of respecting the owners wishes some of you proceeded to act out? Sealing the "deal" so as to make sure future meets for us wont
happen? Appreciate that guy...

I'm done with this... I've been bitting my tongue...........
Back to top Go down
luderob

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2008, 2:27 pm

man, there is other places than the commons parking garage. Why not act up? We most likely weren't going to be allowed back in there anyways. They said we could not because it was a parking garage and not a hang out spot. Plus there is plenty of other spots to go chill.
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic
Smooth Moderator
GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2008, 2:57 pm

Because it's immature and childish. But so were most of the comments you've made on this topic, so it makes no point to argue with you. Rolling Eyes I'm done here...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarchan16
Disco
Administrizzle
Disco

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2008, 3:39 pm

luderob wrote:
man, there is other places than the commons parking garage. Why not act up? We most likely weren't going to be allowed back in there anyways. They said we could not because it was a parking garage and not a hang out spot. Plus there is plenty of other spots to go chill.

For starters the commons is a great place to hang out and get our cars together out of the rain and wind. And they were very supportive of our first meet due to the fact that we had the balls and maturity to ask if it was ok and police our own. I than everyone that respected race850 at our first meet. And I also thank got that this was not a meet organized by only race850. So maybe our name hasnt already been tarnished with the commons and the sherrifs office. When things like this happen it makes me never want to print up any more stickers and shut the whole site down. This kind of stupidity is not what race850 represents.

And if you think there are tons of other places to hang out why dont you go hang out there and do retarded things like burn out and drift. That way you dont ruin the good places that we already have.

Race850 will organise another meet at the comons in the near future and we will have permission and our own roped off area.
Back to top Go down
chirpchirp

chirpchirp

PostSubject: ........   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2008, 3:52 pm

No kidding I posted that thread earlier and everyone blew me off.
well here you go f***tards You f***in happy now?

Disco this is just me but anyone who does stupid sh*t should just get banned sticker removed and not allowed to attend any meets. This is how another members car club operated and how the club I was in worked.

/rant.

also is there a reason any one under 18 should really be on this site? That might solve alot of problems right there.
Back to top Go down
Disco
Administrizzle
Disco

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2008, 3:56 pm

Heres the deal this is not a club there are no members. SO why would they care if you remove there stickers. As for the over 18 deal I understand what your saying but if we can positively influence any of the retards its worth dealing with them.
Back to top Go down
chirpchirp

chirpchirp

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2008, 4:02 pm

well Im almost to the point were the next one that does a burnout at our hangout spots if gonna find a bfw through their back window. If anyone thinks im kidding ask me to open my trunk.

BFW = Big farking wrench. Ive got plenty of them. I got them for free and actually I did get them because at the old meets on racetrack some kids threw rocks at us.
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2008, 4:10 pm

chirpchirp wrote:
No kidding I posted that thread earlier and everyone blew me off.
well here you go f***tards You f***in happy now?

Disco this is just me but anyone who does stupid sh*t should just get banned sticker removed and not allowed to attend any meets. This is how another members car club operated and how the club I was in worked.

/rant.

also is there a reason any one under 18 should really be on this site? That might solve alot of problems right there.

ummm... im under 18? i see where your coming from, but age has nothing to do with it. its your maturity level. its how much your obsessed with the 'power' your car makes. its how badass you think you are when you do stupid shit. ive been on this site since it started and i slipped up once, but it wasnt during a meet and i accepted the fact that i did something wrong and havent messed up since. ive been goin to the meets since it was at the confrence center. that just goes to show you, its not just under 18's year olds doing stupid stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tacobell.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage   19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

19 Jan Get Together at the Commons Parking Garage
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next